xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Sotw #28---voting

Due to the Uniqueness of this SOTW im going to be numbering them from left to right 1 through 9 in the voting setup.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

1-Senor Mainiac (0)

2-Albus Dumbledore (0)

3-Razor (0)

4-Saint-Michael (0)

5-Truefusion (0)

6-Mayank (0)

7-Avalon (0)

8-CoolFreaker (0)

9-Reaver (0)

Remeber you must give a reason why you vote or it will nulled ie "I like it does not count".

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Well, What a great responce and what great graphics!
My Vote goes to Reaver....simple..great background and cool & simple text..It really looks great!

1-Senor Mainiac (0)2-Albus Dumbledore (0)
3-Razor (0)
4-Saint-Michael (0)
5-Truefusion (0)
6-Mayank (0)
7-Avalon (0)
8-CoolFreaker (0)
9-Reaver (1)

9 entries!! This is great, nice to see a new face in there too, and some old ones returned. Let's hope we get as good response in the voting. :(

My vote goes to Saint Michael. I love the ice effect, it fits really well with the render. The coloring and lighting really help to set it off.

1-Senor Maniac (0)2-Albus Dumbledore (0)
3-Razor (0)
4-Saint-Michael (1)
5-Truefusion (0)
6-Mayank (0)
7-Avalon (0)
8-CoolFreaker (0)
9-Reaver (1)

So much awsome entries this week..
my vote goes to CoolFreaker ..because the colors are calm..and the gradual change of color brightness just lets off a variety of moods :(

3-Razor (0)
4-Saint-Michael (1)
5-Truefusion (0)
6-Mayank (0)
7-Avalon (0)
8-CoolFreaker (1)
9-Reaver (1)

3-Razor (0)
4-Saint-Michael (2)
5-Truefusion (0)
6-Mayank (0)
7-Avalon (0)
8-CoolFreaker (1)
9-Reaver (1)

My vote will go to...Saint-Michael. I like how he blended with black with this cool blue color. Also, nice, the text fits in perfect. Also like the picture. :(

Notice from Becca:
You seem to have forgotten to copy and paste the latest one or something. editted it for you.

My vote goes to truefusion's sig because , in my opinion, it looks like the only one that is practically flawless. Every thing seems to match and I love the boldness of the image on that grunge background. Everything compliments each other well and it all looks great . I also like the way the text is using the similar kind of texture to the background but not camoflaging it and making it hard to read.

3-Razor (0)
4-Saint-Michael (2)
5-Truefusion (1)
6-Mayank (0)
7-Avalon (0)
8-CoolFreaker (1)
9-Reaver (1)

I vote Razor... for the third week in a row :(, but damn that planet is awesome.

3-Razor (1)
4-Saint-Michael (2)
5-Truefusion (1)
6-Mayank (0)
7-Avalon (0)
8-CoolFreaker (1)
9-Reaver (1)

I vote Albus cos I HEART HP :(

Hahaha ummm ................yea anyways, no seriously i like the flow of the sig and the cup placed in it to tella sort of story and a pleasing bg to compliment the render.

1-Senor Maniac (0)2-Albus Dumbledore (1)
3-Razor (1)
4-Saint-Michael (2)
5-Truefusion (1)
6-Mayank (0)
7-Avalon (0)
8-CoolFreaker (1)
9-Reaver (1)

umm...so many wonderful works.it is hard to vote :(

i prefer reaver's because the bg looks rather cool which is paired with the render.plus,nice text and appropriate border effect.so my vote goes to reaver.

1-Senor Maniac (0)

2-Albus Dumbledore (1)

3-Razor (1)

4-Saint-Michael (2)

5-Truefusion (1)

6-Mayank (0)

7-Avalon (0)

8-CoolFreaker (1)

9-Reaver (2)

I really had tough time deciding which one would get my vote. I was so conflicted that it took me over 3 days to decide on my vote. But at then end it came down to what I have not seen in the past--Avalon's unique way of presenting his signature. I liked Avalon's decision to make his font vertical yet, when flipped, it goes left to right. For some reason this appealed to me the most. I originally wanted to pick Saint Michael's but Avalon's uniqueness took me by surprise.

I really enjoyed everyone's submission. And I truly have to say that I thought long and hard for my vote--if that matters anyway.

I'm glad to see that we are getting better at presenting our GFX works and acquiring other members to participate! Go GFX Trap and long live our participants! :(

3-Razor (1)
4-Saint-Michael (2)
5-Truefusion (1)
6-Mayank (0)
7-Avalon (1)
8-CoolFreaker (1)
9-Reaver (2)

I vote for Saint_Michael because I really liked the way he managed to blend the colors in his sig. It's like some sort of radioactive blue blob and I like it, hehe...

3-Razor (1)
4-Saint-Michael (3)
5-Truefusion (1)
6-Mayank (0)
7-Avalon (1)
8-CoolFreaker (1)
9-Reaver (2)

The Freaker signature is very good. I like the sophistication of the colors and their natural blending. The name fits well and adds to the graphics. It has a very professional and sophisticated look.

If CoolFreaker entry was not there the second best is Reaver, its a perfect signature.

3-Razor (1)
4-Saint-Michael (3)
5-Truefusion (1)
6-Mayank (0)
7-Avalon (1)
8-CoolFreaker (2)
9-Reaver (2)

I think this would have to be the most successful SOTW so far! Congratulations to all the participants on the high standard of entries and thank you to all those that have voted. Thanks must also go to Saint Michael for devising the unusual concept for this SOTW, well done mate! :(

Edited by Avalon (see edit history)

well hopefully SOTW 29 goes just as well since its expanding on this concept right now we got 3 entries im going to most likly post mine up friday night before setting up the voting.
But by the looks of this SOTW Its pretty much set the record on votes and entries I have to go through the other SOTW to see if I am right about it.

NOTE: SOTW #5 still has its record 12 votes and 10 entries still going.

but to keep the voting smooth I list the current results

3-Razor (1)
4-Saint-Michael (3)
5-Truefusion (1)
6-Mayank (0)
7-Avalon (1)
8-CoolFreaker (2)
9-Reaver (2)

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

and this weeks compitition is over congradulations for winning SOTW #28 saint-michael.