xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
savge17

Hello, Im Back!

Ive been away from the computer for a while and Xisto. But I am now back! =) Time to earn my credits and get hosted again. Wohoo! Been a busy year of Lacrosse and I was out getting ready for it. And well ive made the squad! Really glad to be back here with such nice people and a great forum community.-edit spelling ;-)

Edited by savge17 (see edit history)

Wohoo! Been a busy year of Lacrosse and I was out getting ready for it. And well ive made the squad! Really glad to be back here with such nice people and a great forum community.
-edit spelling ;-)

Welcome back savge17. Good to see that you made the team. Lacrosse is a terrific sport. Played, Coached and Reffed for a number of years myself. Tough Game to master the stick and the body contact can be a little bit hard to take once in a while, but a beautiful game when it is played well.
Still got the server up and running?
I look forward to seeing you around. Lots of things happening here. The Edit Button is back. That's a good thing...

hello, savge17.welcome back...well,the same to me,cause for my busy class,i am often absent(certainly,away from my laptop :( ) in here.so i have to get rid of the suspending status for my site.however,i still like Xisto community,there are so lots of nice people around us,talking in any fields.go on enjoying your stay here.good luck

Welcome back! "always keep at least 20 credits in case something comes up" proven. lolhopefully you kept all your files from the previous account.With that said, Lacrosse rulez

Hey, and welcome back! I don't really know anything much about lacrosse, but have fun playing. I agree that this is a wonderful community, and a vast information repository.

Hi savge17 welcome back to Xisto Family.We look forward for your continued support.Being an old User you know all the rules and regulatios here.Share with us your experiences in Lacrosse Community.Enjoy Trapping and be proud that you are a Trapster.