xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moey

I Hate Chavs And Chav Scum

Sorry if any of you here like to call yourself Chavs, but i really dislike them, The way they dress, the attitude they give, and the foul amount of spitting they do! My town is almost plagues with them and there stupid fake burberry caps. All they ever seem to do is spit and intimidate others. They are also so scavy and like to claim money of tax payers!!! this is dislike

Sorry if any of you here like to call yourself Chavs, but i really dislike them, The way they dress, the attitude they give, and the foul amount of spitting they do! My town is almost plagues with them and there stupid fake burberry caps.
All they ever seem to do is spit and intimidate others. They are also so scavy and like to claim money of tax payers!!! this is dislike

Man i know how ya feel..my town is full of them also....infact me and my friends are always seeing them in the local mall....the other week..i was in a supermarket buying cookies..i steppe dout and theres like 14 of them...they all surrounded me and queried me about staring at sombody for more than 10 seconds.....i just playe dit cool..AND JUST got away from not having my face smashed in, and just the other night i was in a ssports centre..at the little cafe bit which has a window facing outside to the car park...there were thos chavs running around with knifes fighting each other...if i had stepped outside then i would probably been hurt...
but in my area we call them "Neds" lolbut ya i hate them alot :lol:
i know how ya feel man !!

before i read this posts i didn't know what ya ment by chav, but i looked it up in wikepedia....before i knew what a chav was i just called em gangesters because that is what they normaly are...except i called them wanna-be-gangsters because they r jsut friggin kids but yes, they are soo freaking annoying!! walking around because they think their everything just because they got a grill in they mouth, or chains etc...it gets rather annoying....

before i read this posts i didn't know what ya ment by chav, but i looked it up in wikepedia....before i knew what a chav was i just called em gangesters

Ah.. is that what the word means? I was going to ask that, heh..Does anyone like someone like this? I can't imagine they have any redeeming qualities ^^;
Lucky me, in small towns, there are no people like this ^^

haha! do i know anyone like this! omg..lol not only do i know them, i am over-populated by them! 3/4 of my shcool is these ignorant kids, lol its still unfortunate that i know them >_< not as friends because i couldn't stand to be their friends for 2 seconds and i get along with almost everyone!

I like chavs. Although people call me emo/scene or whatever it is.. I still think I'm a chav. I speak the way they do.. just don't dress like them. But I like their clothes and I LOVE burberry and gucci. My school bag is gucci!! I don't see why the hatrid is there. some people have never talked to or met a chav before and hate them already. Same goes for chavs hating grungers/goths/emo/any other 'label' out there.. It's stupid name calling... I know some people have probably got beaten up by a chav because of just the way they look and stuff but they're just mental. I got nothing against them but I just don't like the way they beat up everyone and anyone. My school is about 90% chavs because it's situated in south east london. hahaha. Pretty funny really . They never bother me , much.. it's probably because I'm well lary.. I'll probably get beaten up after this and come back like a week later going ****** !@!#!!! lol.

I feel bad saying that I hate chavs but whatever. I do. I'm not saying that all chavs are bad people, just a lot of their attitudes are just.. blah. Like you say, so many of them have like 10 children, both parents are unemployed (that's if they all have the same father), and they just live off benefits while selling fake DVDs or something... :lol:Even so, we shouldn't stereotype them.

Oh and what is the meaning of chav scum? I know what chav is but chav scum?!? WTF.Yeah and most people associate chavs with white-coloured people and I think that's wrong.

Even so, we shouldn't stereotype them.

But you just did that. I agree that stereotyping is not right or good. Each individual should be considered on their own merits.
Same with generalizing. Avoid it if at all possible.
The image someone projects is often different than the individual personality behind it. The 'public-self' and the 'private-self' have been much researched and studied by scholars far more capable than I. I'll leave you to google on that.

Yeah i get wat yu mean.. like the other day i was about to get the bus and this 'guy dressed like a idiot' jumped in front of the bus and the bus driver came and said 'what the hell are you doing?' and the guy said 'i dunno jus felt like it' then the driver said 'why would you feel like it??' and then the guy said 'its because im a CHAV.. i have the right to do anything i want anytime i want' i was so angry manz.. i jus gave the boy a dirrty look then walked onto the bus lol.. some people in my school are chavs and all they wanna do is go round beating people up.. wats the point; i mean if you wanna prove something do it in another you dont have to beat up someone to prove this.. but another point is that if someone looks like a chav or is wearing gucci or burberry they are automatically a 'chav' it aint fair becasue people like me like to wear designer wear and dont want to be called a chav lol its funny but sometimes its not because i feel like if im called a chav its like a cuss

Yeah i get wat yu mean.. like the other day i was about to get the bus and this 'guy dressed like a idiot' jumped in front of the bus and the bus driver came and said 'what the hell are you doing?' and the guy said 'i dunno jus felt like it' then the driver said 'why would you feel like it??' and then the guy said 'its because im a CHAV.. i have the right to do anything i want anytime i want' i was so angry manz.. i jus gave the boy a dirrty look then walked onto the bus lol..
some people in my school are chavs and all they wanna do is go round beating people up.. wats the point; i mean if you wanna prove something do it in another you dont have to beat up someone to prove this.. but another point is that if someone looks like a chav or is wearing gucci or burberry they are automatically a 'chav' it aint fair becasue people like me like to wear designer wear and dont want to be called a chav lol its funny but sometimes its not because i feel like if im called a chav its like a cuss

Now chavs are associated with certain 'designs' and actions. So if one beats up someone one is automatically called a chav... and so they are given a bad name which I don't think is very fair. Oh and I got called chav by a chav...when I wore my burberry shirt to school... remember Chris..?? :lol:
Not fair really...

AND chav scum.. is?

I reckon most town are full of chav's but they don't really bother me. I don't care how they act or dress - they don't do anything to me, so I don't have a problem with them. The term "chav" is now being used to describe football hooligans and vandals and teenage tearaways, which I think is unfair. Although the word has no definitive meaning, I think that the examples listed above, should be called football hooligans, vandal, and teenage tearaways respectively. Coleen (Rooney's girlfriend) is a typical example of a chav, and yet I haven't seen her going round throwing punches! (then again, maybe it's because I don't read taboids much)And I agree with becca - Chav scum? That's out of order!

I utterly detest stereotypes.For one reason, it causes so much hatred.Example, this topic! LOL.You cant be so prejudgmental, I mean I know alot of "chavy" people.. Sure, they dress a certain and speak a certain way but how'd you know that besides the streotypes placed on them they may actually be GOOD people with strong opinions and BRAINS. loll Well, ^ SOME of them.You can say that about any "group" though, Emo's/chavs.. whatever. :P its silly.

there are some of them on my school and they know that i dont like them - and they avoid me. not that iam person that likes ti fight or anythin kile that but they know that they really wouldnt like me when iam angry. on the other hand i know a person behaving alike and its really someone you can have a nice talk with. so i cant generalize this but things i dont like are an ego that is too big, and this aggressive behaviour most of them have.

I quite understand. As calling people a 'chav' is an opinion really... I don't want to upset people, but everyone is entitled to there own opinion. Chavs are really quite different people, and been not a chav I think the role of them are to be different. Chavs wearing hoodies are intimidating I believe, and sitting at the back of the bus, playing loud music, they certainly are different. When I get on a bus in the morning, all the seats at the front are taken (I wonder why), so I have to go and sit somewhere at the back, and guess who is behind me, a gang of hooded chavs playing some music, no some noise, that is sped up to a pitch that it sounds... so... horrible. The completely wreck the song.Sorry if I offended any chavs. It's an opinion and everyone is entitled to one.