xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moey

I Hate Chavs And Chav Scum

id like to xpress my views and views of most ppl i know so here we go: These chavs think that they are the best thing ever to happen to Britain but can't speak a word of english and instead speak there that half of them can't understand what it means. If they were truely that great then they wouldn't be bums that were kicked out of school and actually took the time to learn how to speak and even write the British language. thats one view theres more to come :] also they are dirty, i dont beleive they wash much they normally have rather greasy faces spotty and are gernally completely clinincally obesse theier clothes which consists of tracksuits and more tracksuits is horrible when they wear their trousers so low that you can see their skidmarks because they are too stupid to learn well that is a wannabe gangster or hoodrat or whatever you want to call them. Where they think they can rule the world but newsflash you are too dumb. i would like to comment now that this all mainly from a female friend :] have a nice day now

All chavs are indeed scum. I see it all day every day.A drain on society ,no morals no desire to work,and no respect for the elderly people who the should be thanking but because of the low intelligence issue they wouldn't know why they should be thanking them.God help this great country of ours.It's a good job there are still some good law abiding young people out there to carry us on into the future.-Mr Bus Driver

Well, when I first took notice of this topic, I had no idea what a Chav means... Based on the topic, I guessed they were some group of anti-social individuals or something... Then I did some google-ing and wikipedia-ing, and found out who the chavs are... I turned out I wasn't far off... Now, don't missunderstand me, I don't have such chav problem here, as we don't have them... But we do have other types of punks... Now, when I say punks, I mean really, punks...We have this other problem, with mostly rich kids, aged from 14 to 18... Their parents are mostly rich folk, who don't quite have the time, and/or will, to be with their children... Their fathers are mainly in the age range of 35-45, and their mothers in range 20-30, where the age difference between mother and father is at least 15 years... Theis fathers got their money in the notorious 1990's, while our country was under sanctions, and they got rich, of course, how else, but by smuggling and other types of criminal actions... And now, they're all "succesfull businessman"... Mothers mostly have spend their days in beauty salons, or in cafes with their girlfriends, and the kids... Well, the kids are off on their own... And the parents, or should I say "parents", believe that they can make up for their lack of interest, by giving their kids money... And so, we have this entire generations of kids, who are full of money, don't get prosecuted for anything they do, because daddy goes and pays the authorities off, and each day, they get bolder and bolder...For instance, there was this group of 4 bous, aged 16 I believe, hanging out in a park, near one night club... They started harassing some girls... Two guys were passing by (aged around 25), and of course, stepped in to help the girls... End reult? Those punks killed one guy, stabbed him with a knife, and beat the crap out of the other, he ended up in the ICU for several weeks, and the guy they killed? They put him in some car, at the parking lot! And what happened? Nothing! Their daddies are too powerfull for anyone to do anything... Short of a mob raising, but that ain't happening...So, in short, I guess I hate... No, not hate, I don't hate anyone... I detest, all types of people forming groups, pretending that they are better than the rest of us... They're all a bunch of cowards, and posers, who have no sense of self-identity, and in order to fill theire puny little lives with some purpose, they go around, bullying everyone who is different... And to me, that's pathetic...And based from what I read here, these chavs are not that different from what I described... Sure, not all the chavs, but most of them... And that's enough to form a stereotype... And that's bad... But hey, what is one to expect, when you have 90% of the people belonging to some group, behaving the same way, and only 10% being different? When I say I'm from Serbia, first thing that comes to peoples minds, are long-bearded, greasy savages, with knives in their mouths... Don't matter that only 20% of the people are like that, we're all labeled that way...Stereotypes are bad, but those type of gruops, like chavs, or any other, are even worse... They help create stereotypes...

Yeah I'm a guy who lives in the UK right my school is full of chavs the only people who arent chavs are me and my friends (1 of my friends use to be a wannabe chav but I was able to make him get rid of his chav "friends" and hang around with me he became unpopular cuz of that but he doesnt care about that he would rather proper friendship instead of popularity) Seriously they piss me off with their attitude even some bloody person like 3 years younger than me has a ****ing attitude like hes so big even the ****ing girls act like chavs it pisses me off I'm surrounded by pricks >_> they are like "Move out of my way" and go in your way when your walking and say something like "What you starting on me?!" ****ing hell I hate so bad I seriously just wanna bring in a knife to school and kill them they act all high and mighty but then when someone gets pissed and they know your strong and you get pissed you walk away like scared morons and the only time they would act all high and mighty is when they are with their group hell if 1 person got beat up they would abandoned him like sad idiots the only people chavs pick on for some reason are "different people" so people who arent chavs like unclassified people or emos or goths or just normal people I hate them so bad.-Rafael

Chavs are scum our skool is full of them! The only way to get away from them is by being really anti-chav, cuz chavs tend to pick on weaker kids because they havnt got the guts to pick on someone their own size. For example, I wrote chavs are scum on my achool bag and at first I got some **** but eventually they lay off and the other anti chavs reli respect you!-reply by Sam T

I don't dislike all chavs, just most of them.You cant even walk down a road without seeing FAKE burberry trackies, which by the way honey isnt going to hide your pregnancy bump, ****s sake if you like it so much then buy the real thing.JEEZ and don't even get me started on Mcdonalds, ususally I don't go there because I don't tend to eat crap, but looking at the queue it was just a huge line of underage mothers and their twenty children. I'm not even joking ti was like the feeding of the five thousand, only Jesus turned out to be some dropout at the cashier.Chavs, you want some advice why don't you stop getting into fights to prove that you're well 'hard', and get an education.-reply by Prep

Navigor

I dislike chavs.

People are chavs due to their background etc.

Some are ok.

Others are pains etc. Like right now. I saw a bunch (15 odd) walk in the middle of a road and holding up traffic. Pointless and they think they are indestructable. They need their head banged together!

Navigor is a group organised for this.

Please visit the website.

Navigor.Org.Uk

We deal with any situation and it is a rising thing.

When on the website do not get shocked. We are the same people as you and we have had enough, that's all.

Like to know more?

There are Navigor videos on youtube also. They outline some issues.

Or just post here and I'll get back to you asap.

Cheers.

Many regards Navigor Staff.

-reply by Ryan

Do you think theres a difference between black people and Chav

This is a question that has haunted me for a while. Whats your opinions on this subject?

Do you feel that there is a difference or there is not a difference? Leave a reason why you think etc..

-reply by Kelfa

what the hell is wrong with chavs!?

Chavs are scum!

They are T.A. Wannabe's with no qualifications! Living on benefits! Shouting "you wot???!" all the time and they really are all talk!

You stand up to a chav and he will shut the hell up! Go up to one and say. "So, is this a one on one or will your 'well ard' bum boys join in?" I have never seen a chav fight or start one without his 'crew'.

It just takes one person to shut them the hell up!

They listen to crap music, 50 cent for example, "Ive been shot 9 times, I'm well ard!" Why don't they just go shag him like the little batty boys they are! I'm soo sick of sitting on a bus with a group of chavs at the back with some crappy wannabe rapper blasting out of their phones at a deafening volume, its bad enough they do this in their cars. They sit there bobbing their heads thinking they are gangsters!

They have crap cars or little kiddy motor bikes which makes them "Well ard!" although in my opinion they look like complete twats! I don't know how they afford anything over �5.50, must be the selling of drugs and chavettes.

Speaking of chavettes! what the hell!????

They are orange tanned mingers who belong in willy wonkas chocolate factory and are either binge drinking or anorexic malnutritioned, tape worm infected, margarine legged little benefit sponges! They have dozens of kids with different fathers, hell, they are single mothers who sometimes don't know who the father is, that's why they watch britains most wanted! Either that or crime watch!

Their idea of protection during sex is a bus shelter!

Chavs really are the plague of britain!

Do you know what my favourite type of chav is? one whose dead or locked up! and it seems like prisons are overcrowded so please donate just �2 a month to have them all shot!

-reply by minger on me arm wiv an orange tan

Chavs are ok, nothing more. The local parks and such are full of them, it's not what you want to see.On a Friday night when I get back from football there tends t obe a large load of chavs around 20 yards from my bedroom window. To entertain myself, I slightly open my bedroom window and start singing Leeds United chants. And others like "Does your Mother know you're here?" It's all good fun, the hilarious part is the fact they're so drunk they can't tell where the noise is coming from and they spend the next 2 hours screaming; "Where are you window man?" :D

ONLY LOOK IF YOU HATE CHAVS!

If you are sick of Chavs "taking over" England, Then Please visit this website.

Thegentlemansclique-returneth.Wetpaint.Com

We are "the upper class" of the UK and wish for Chavs to be Exterminated!

That is all! Remember, visit us!

-reply by Cameron

I HATE CHAVS!

I hate chavs with sooo much passion! They think their really big and hard when their around all their mates, then when their on own they're just a bunch of pussies. The girls CAKE their faces with foundation, thinking they look good, but really they look REEEALLLY orange! The funnies bit is when they don't realise it. They most probaly only do it to cover up their true ugly-ness. Tbh.. All chavs are ugly.

Also, they can say all they like about us, and do what they want to us, then when we say or do something back to them, they go all 'hard' and start on us! I mean.. ***?! Get a life you tossers!

They think they rule the place! They think they have every right to ruin our lifes! Notice, how they only target people who are smaller or weaker than them? Just goes to show.. CAHVS ARE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES!

If you are a chav, or you like chavs, and have something you want to say to me about this, don't be the true chavvy wimp you normaly are.

What makes me laugh about chavs is..

How they are so dimwitted. For example if you ever get into an argument with one they're like "****in what maaaaaate is it though" and you just think like "what the hell is this person on?". Their slanguage XD is ridiculous, for example they spell mate like "mayte", surely they'd have realised its LESS LETTERS to spell it normally?

But in a nutshell, I really hate chavs. People are correct in saying they're a bunch of pussies, it's true, they're all mouth when they're in front of their equally retarded friends or behind a computer monitor.

What gives anyone the right to push old people and what not? Like the comment up there said about some chav pushing in front of him on the bus. Since when has anyone had any kind of superiority over anyone else? We're all human, sadly chavs let the side down.

I seriously hate what this country is coming to, kids carrying knives,teenage mums,violence pretty much anywhere you go. What the hell went wrong?

I dread to think of what our generation of children are going to be like, forget breast feeding at birth they'd rather have weed probably and their first word would be "spliff".

It's all well and dandy with the daily mail moaning about "emo's" and my chemical romance (might I add I hate them too) but do you see them moaning about chavs? of course not, because piers morgan is too scared that he'll get stabbed by one probably.

I get called emo, simply because I like METAL and have longer hair than others, well it's not really. Most of it's spiked and I have a fringe and long sides :s

Since when would that have been an issue? A little indivuality never hurt anyone, apart from chavs of course, they have to act like a uniformed militia in their CHEAP trackies.

And another thing, how on earth do they look "cool" in their crappy cars? It was okay back in the days of the first fast and furious, but now they just look crap. Still, it's not my problem if they wanna waste their money (benefits ha)

It's not as if their crap saxo's go any faster, all they do is put a stupidly big exhaust on it to make more noise..Wowwwwwwww http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ blimey I bet that's fast :o haha don't make me puke.

-reply by Doucheus Maloochus XD

just accept chavs n get on with it!

Replying to iGuest hey why cant we all just live and let live, so what if your an 'emo' and they are chavs who cares. Get on with your life and stop boasting bout how **** chavs are. I'm not a chav myself in fact I used to be like you, but in them days I was a 'rocker' and they were 'townies'. Don't you think its a bit discriminatory keep bangin on theres so many people keep bangin on bout how much they hate chavs.

-reply by Trudi Stirk