xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moey

I Hate Chavs And Chav Scum

why would anybody like chavs they are just scumI Hate Chavs And Chav Scum

I don't understand

people actually like chavs, why?

every day its the same chavs shouting random sometimes incomprehensible abuse across the street. Just because I'm emo/goth/scene/punk whatever why do I need to be labelled I am who I am I wear make up because I like to I wear black because I suit it what is their problem. Cant they just get on with there lives rather than ruining other peoples.

but the amusing side is they think they could actually beat me up hahahahahahaha lolololz soooo funny so after all the abuse and scum they areit is hilarious that they genuinely think they could beat me up

you may call them chavs neds or what you like I just call them twats

-reply by joby genocide

CHAVS GRAWRRRI Hate Chavs And Chav Scum

on friday me and my girilfriend were just eatingin macdonalds and 2 chavs kept walkin down and  was lookin at the dorr that he was coming through and he was just like WOOOT?!?!?!?. and he kept coming through and mygf looked at him and he was like whaaaa?!?! again and then when we were leaving he was sat outside and as we wer walking away he was like oii u 2 but we just kept walking,. The next day when we went back into town we went back into macdonalds to get a coke and outside the twatty chav was their and about 30 of his mates and he was like oii u boiiii and we just kept walking and he came up to us and asked my gf if she was a girl and she was like yeah and asked me if I was a boy and I was like yeah and he just instantly punched me in the face... I mean ***. Of corse we just ignored it once again and went in + he was 4 ft 6 and cudnt pack much  of a punch. But by the time we came out he was leavin with all his mates.

now do u see why everyone hates chavs, they pointlessly pick fights. For no reason people look at me but I'm nt gona go and punch a baby. For f**ks sake

-reply by Spike

Well, my approach to chavs is slightly diffrent. About three years ago I was thirteen and I realized that I liked death metel and stuff like that so I let my hair grow and sure enough the torment and abuse started. Then one day, I was walking up a random street and their was what? 15 of them? In theirs nylon shells, and the smallest one pulled a knife on me and the others pulled my arms behind my back and he said that he was going to kill me if I "Don't stop being an emo *BLEEP*?" And then they stared laughing and just walked off. And from that moment on I was angry all the time, and just wanted to stick a cold steel blade so far through their throats that it split their brain stems in half. So I started bodybuilding and I strated Muay thai. Also from the ages of 13 - 15 I grew 16 inches and I was 6 "1.

Then one day some of the year elevens heard about how hard I was and decided that they were going to "batter me". Sure enough they all fell to the ground to my fists and elbows, and feeling their noses break under my fist was the greatest high of my life. It was worth the years training and solitude, oh and the two week exclusion, and I know this sounds like somthing out of a movie but it happend.

You should all try this, or if your really serious you could always kill the scum. I mean how are they ever going to commit to society? They are a drain on the NHS, with their 16 year old mums. Nearly all of them will never have jobs, except pimping and drug dealing. Seriously, If you come across a junkie in your local block of flats off his head on heroin, just end his misserable, pathetic excuse for life and remeber that he could be the twat who punched you in the face or mugged your 70 year old nan. 

-reply by Kyle

The real chavs who go round shouting abuse at anyone who looks different to them are the scum, everyones different, but these are the people who deserve the name scum with their 'oh look I'm hard' but every chav is only strong in a group, get one on their own and oh my God they cannot do anything, its wonderful giving them a taste of what they do to people. Pu***s.

-reply by Becky

Chavs are not an effect to the world around them, they are hands down the most disgusting people you could ever meet.

The fact is our actions are our own choice, and you cannot excuse it as a "reaction", a chav is a chav because they decide that they don't care, they decide to be the most putrid part of society, violence, binge drinking, drug taking, ignorance, their form of "music" and so forth, every part of that is a choice, if they don't want to be violent, simple, relax and watch how you act, if you don't want to be a binge drinking drugged up moron, simple watch your actions!

I do not see how anyone can defend chavs in any shape or form, if it is genuinly not their choice then how can you even view them as human beings, we usually reserve that attitude for a bran damaged house pet, so by your standards they are a de-evolved sub race who should not even have basic human right, kill em all they will NOT be missed, if that is the case then sure I will agree with you hat it is not their choice but only because it would not even phase me in the slightest to see scum like that publicly and brutally murdered in front of me, if they even deserve that kind of mercy.

-reply by Anon

HILARIOUS!I Hate Chavs And Chav ScumI loved reading all your stories! They were so cute! Those Chav guys sound like what Americans call "WIGGA" (white and*gga)...A person who tries desperately to act black, but is...Alas...Only white. Don't worry, this is hardly a big deal when you guys grow up. There will be more things to hate on...Like life in general. Wow, I wish I could go back to the days when I was 16 or 17 and I actually had time to care about stupid things like a Chav or a Wigga or anything really...Ah...Youth. So precious and fleeting. You will realize kids, that once you hit 21 it's all downhill from there.

I HATE CHAVSI Hate Chavs And Chav Scum

I absoutley hate ALL chavs amd gangsters.The school where I go to is 98% chavs. Thank God that I am one of the 2% that are emo/scene/punk/goth .All day they go around playing there crappy music acting like there so hard.Its just the way they walk,the way they act even the way they talk just pisses me off so much.Just because they can spit faster than the speed of light they think they are better than everyone.In fact there so pathetic I saw two of the scumm having a spitting contest and nearly died laughing then they just turned round and saw me and just shouted'you f***ing emo why don't you go home and slit your f***ing wrist' which made me laugh even more then they just got pissed off and left

ALL CHAVS SHOULD GO AND DIE

I agreeI Hate Chavs And Chav Scum

I don't blame you, I am a teen and I really get pissed off when I see chavs.I'm not trying to be racist but why can't they just be normal instead of trying to be like black people.I was shouted at for like Rock,Metal and Punk music by a person who I haven't talked to since 2004 because I moved away and when I just said "what music do you like" they said Rap,Hip Hop and R 'and' B and then I said the music I like they said "Your scum don't ever talk to me again you piece of ****".   Sorry people who don't like swearing but I was just repeating what they said.

From Callum,15

-reply by Callum

I can hardly put into words how much I hate chavs and chav culture in general.

Want an example? Visit places like Tipton, or Oldbury, or West Bromwich, all in the 'heart' of the Midlands, UK. The way the media depicts these people in plays is only scratching the surface; you really have to live by them and experience just what they're about to fully understand the sheer boil on the earth's rear they really are. I hate gangs in general regardless of what colour they are or music they use an excuse to glorify their wasteful and forgetful life's..And chavs are no exception.

They are so unbelievably shallow and stupid..A generation of fat-eating, loud, obnoxious, violent and nasty-tempered people who - like dog crap left in street - produce nothing but mess and annoyance to the people around them. Their parent generation were the bearers of this parasitical puss, and with each new generation of chav it gets worse. They demand EVERYTHING and give NOTHING and I believe that there are many like me who would be as happy as punch if they were shipped out along with all the rest of the world's rubbish we seem to get.

The characteristics of being a chav are identified though widespread patterns of behaviour..You can get people who generally dress scruffy and wear baseball caps etc, who cause nowhere near the problems these scumbags do - and these innocent people get the blame. Being a chav is about looking the part, sounding the part, and acting the part..And they're so weak, so afraid of being an individual and standing up on their own two feet that they all look, sound and act the SAME. Let's also remember that many, poorly dressed people do look for work, and that it's not easy living off the state..Unless of course, you belong to this cretinous bunch. Again, do not put all people in the same boat.

In Britain we do not have that much space to move around, especially since we're one of the most heavily-densely populated countries on earth. This invariably means that in most place (particularly in England), there are chav hives where they swarm like bee's, usually around shops where they can be oh-so brave in trying to intimidate people, and act like they own the streets. They own nothing but the shirt on their back, and often they end up on their back when the tables are turned and it's fair fight. Living near them is mostly unavoidable, however..So as you can imagine the daily routine revolves around only going out at certain times not so much through fear, but because you are just simply fed up of seeing this crap and even being remotely associated with it. How I regret not being able to afford to move out of this place - other countries do not seem to have half the problems we do here, I'm ashamed to call this place my home the state it's in. I wouldn't dare bring anyone back here, either..Even people from poor countries.

The law shuts police stations at night and classifies the crimes these gutless morons create as low-level - it's better that way especially around election when the results can be milked. So you end up with neighbourhoods literally lawless, whilst CCTV cameras are erected to catch OTHER people dropping litter! Not just small fines, either..Where is the justice? This is why you have more and more people having virtually no choice but to defend kith and kin by whatever means..These chav scum thing they own everything, their mouths are terrible, they don't earn anything they just rob it and they lash out at people who mind their own business.

I hate your flaming guts, you chav scum and if I could get 6 billion litres of bleach I'd flush you down the pan with it, along with all the other crap - THEN we'll get this country back on it's legs. The majority deserve better yet they get nothing - nothing - whilst this lot get pampered. And it's not middle or upper class people who are fed up of this menace, either..The vast majority of people in this country are up in arms over the way we're being presented by these creeps. They're not English, they don't speak or act on our behalf and if they don't like the way things are run..Don't let the damn door bang your Burberry-clad head on the way out. You're a disgrace! 

im emo but i hate chavs I Hate Chavs And Chav Scum

I hate chav for they treat emos they treat them like crap sorry but where all the same but for one thing we don't spit on the PUBLIC FLOOR'S and where baggy jeans that look like the pooed themself and try and acted hard when there not it dose my head in and rapping it has no reson its so competive its like OMG!... We have loads at my school walking round with there flat hates they all look the same with swearing I want say what they say as its not right to say: but they don't speak english its like init post to be isnt it

blood what is that post to mean if you understand my point just make me so angry/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley7.Gif

-reply by georgina jenkins

Chavs are the most low life people on this earth,They go around dressing like scum and causing trouble for everybody else, they have a go at people who dress differently, erm excuse me they dress different from everybody else dont they? But we dont go trying to fight them do we?They claim off the social, always take drugs and drink and carry a bloody knife around with them.Why is it that when someone decides to dress that like they automatically turn into a prick, who i must say cannot speak properly cos they dont open their mouths enough to speak, and when they do speak its all like 'Yer blood, innit, give sum respect do, braaaaaap' but twice as high for some apparent reason!I was out the other week with some mates, and this drunk chav walked few yards past me, i happen to spot him in my vision turn my head to look at what i saw, and he looks at me saying 'You looking at me?' ' You wanna fight'What the *BLEEP* gives him the right to try to start on me just because I looked at him?Ooooh as if that looking at you is really going to destroy and hurt your feelings. DAMN LOW LIFES!!!They have no brains, and they make were I live (milton keynes) a pile of crap, But just to say, all the chavs are scared of me, for I know CQC (close quaters combat) and everytime I get into fight (not anymore) they would be on the floor in less that a minute!! That shows them.. All these chavs need are for the government and surrounding social public to give these little F***ers a slap around the face!Whos with me? Lol

I think the main problem is the benefits system has become a way of life to some people. In every other country in the world, if you dont have a job youre given reasonable time to find one then youre screwed. In this country it doesnt really matter if you have a job or not.The difference is between the chavs and real gangsters is in America, for example a lot of people join gangs to survive,Thats why in a america gangs are Gangs!.In this country, gangs are people that got nothing better to do.And its all down to a soft benefits system in my opinion, its become a way of life to many.When they clamp down on benefits, even though the number of chavs will decrease sharply, the few that are remaining will become much worse because they'll be commiting crime to put food on their plate.Look out Britain, guns are on the way....

I HATE THEM!!!!

all my life they have bullied me and my friends! there usaly raciest, and pick on the weak and the old. no respect at all

"oh im hard, im tough, i smoke so im cool, init, i have trackies, i can beat you up....but only if my friends is with me" SHUT UP ALREADY!

and they still act like *bottom* holes, they dont grow up, im in college, and there chavs there about 18-20 year olds. acting like 12-13

i want to watch them all burn.

if there were ever a chav hanging event, no joke i would glady watch;

i could say so much more......

Posted Image

I really really hate chavs.I'm a 15 year old high achieving student, As are most of my friends, So as you can imagine, We do get some grief for it from some education deprived knuckle dragging oaf chav! We'll see who has the last laugh when they die at the age of 30 from liver failiure because of drinking cheap 1.35 "Frosty Jacks" cider from that stupid shop on the greens, And me and my friends will be earning 10 times more than their wretched lives are worth. surplus to that.That's my rant over.- Ethan

Sorry if any of you here like to call yourself Chavs, but i really dislike them, The way they dress, the attitude they give, and the foul amount of spitting they do! My town is almost plagues with them and there stupid fake burberry caps.
All they ever seem to do is spit and intimidate others. They are also so scavy and like to claim money of tax payers!!! this is dislike

Class hatred is the last acceptable prejudice.

It's wrong to attack the working class, of which I'll wager you are a member.