xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brainet

Cordless Optical Mouse

Posted Image

Breaking completely from the typical design for computer mice, Art. Lebedev?s Mus2 is unique to say the least. This cursor-shaped optical mouse has 800 dpi optical sensor resolution, up to 2300 fps frame speed, and is compatible with all Windows/Mac OS X systems. Available in black or white colors, the Mus2 is slated for release this month.

?Despite the fact that some people find its form unusual, Mus2 fits neatly in hand like a normal mouse and doesn?t cause any discomfort.?

?Despite the fact that some people find its form unusual, Mus2 fits neatly in hand like a normal mouse and doesn?t cause any discomfort.?

brainet, its very cooolest design for computer mouse (Mus2)!

At last week I bought Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse USB slate!

Posted Image

Available in black or silver colors,

Coolest device!!!

The arrowhead mouse looks unique, really.. But I don't think it can be gripped well.. It's quite hard actually especially when the back of your palm rest on the narrow part of the mouse. A kind of style but definately not gaming prefered.Microsoft mice are pretty normal.. Not really unqiue.. Simply normal..

I would find a mouse like that quite weird to start with, but that's probably because I'm so used to the more 'round', traditional style. Also, the buttons appear to be at the end of the mouse, which would make them quite hard to click, especially quickly and precisely. Do they also offer one in a dinosaur shape for the dinosaur cursor set :lol:

That mouse looks very inconfortable to use. The current mice are fine, they fit right into your hand. If I used that mouse for gaming my hand would probably get soar after a few hours. Also, having the two buttons at the front so close together probably causes alot of accidental clicking of the wrong button. However, I must say the design is unique.

I dnot know about you guys, but personally I dislike wireless mouse. They never work for me, or I keep thinking that that the mouse is too inaccurate. Maybe its just me, but i keep thinking that wireless mouse are either slow or inaccurate

It does look a little different and looks like it wouldn't be too comfortable. I don't know how it would feel but they wouldn't make it if no one would feel comfortable using it. I bet it would just take a little bit to get used to because it is different. I might have to try it depending on what it costs because I have been looking into purchasing a wireless mouse anyway. I mine as well go totally new. lol

i like intellimouse explorer...fits the grooves in the hand. this has good statistics and all...but not very comfortable like others have said.

it looks nice.. .is that mouse infrared or bluetooth? I have both infrared and bluetooth mouse... the bluetooth is much better because it has a longer range than the infrared one (the range is like 5 feet) while the bluetooth has the range of 30 feet.how much does that mouse cost by the way...?

There are no wireless mice that use infrared. I think you are talking about RF wireless mice. They are radio freqency mice. The reason why they are such short range is because they operate at low frequencies (and low power).

I have a logitech cordless mouse. Pretty handy if you ask me, especially on a laptop and being on the move throughout some of the week. The only probs would be the use of batteries and how long it lasts, but other than that.. they are a good mouse.

that is a very nice looking mouse, i personally have a logitech normal scroll mouse and keyboard that came with my pc. are the buttons aligned horizontially instead of vertically? does that make it difficult to use?

I dnot know about you guys, but personally I dislike wireless mouse. They never work for me, or I keep thinking that that the mouse is too inaccurate. Maybe its just me, but i keep thinking that wireless mouse are either slow or inaccurate

i agree with you 100%, why i will never buy a cordless. they are not acurate and they are slow. the next step up is the infrared(without the ball) those seem to work better, more accurate and fast, but nothing still beats the old fashioned mouse with the ball and the 2 or three buttons with or without the scroller(i never used it)

but then i think that maybe i'm getting old and not with it in the times. its like when i refused to use windows 95 when they first came out. i was happy with dos. now i'm using xp and happy with it. just made me lazy. i am still glad i know dos because anything i can't fix within the gui os, i can just go in to dos. so maybe it's a combination of being lazy(technology loves to promote that) and getting old......or.....maybe it's just relative and to each their own. :(