xisto Community
midnitesun

Why Do You Post In Trap17 ?

why do you post in trap17 ?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well to be honest at first it was to make a name for myself and webhosting credits, but after awhile I just got board with and due to the fact I one of the biggest names here with some of the best contributions you can possibly imagine and what not. But mostly now its to help out from the noobs to the experts and what not.But basically I post at anything and everything that perks my interest.

well, i started off jsut posting to get my hosting credits...but once i got all my hosting credits needed i didn't post for a while, came back and i dont really care about the hosting credits anymore..lol i find the forums interesting, i can learn new things..i can help the noobs that need help with things..and i can get help with my problems from the mods and sometimes the admins.but i dont just come back for the credits, i also come back because i find it fun to be on here lol

why can't i choose more than one? anyway, i love Xisto. i'm already comfortable with the forum so posting (for points) wouldn't be a problem. obviously i want to keep my website up. plus, Xisto doesn't have pop-ups. how good is that? the last thing i want to do is to deal with pop-ups and its probable harmful effects.

I also came for the hosting originally, but now I seem to like being part of a community (and earning respect on the Net). I learned many things since I came here, and I have my nice web site too.

I would put, because I want to contribute, but that isn't the real reason. It is only part. I want the free hosting, and the great hosting is worth the posting :lol: So yeah, mainly because of the hosting. But the forum is friendly too, which makes it better I come to chat and stuff too. That is why I come.

I started off because of the free hosting with no -ads.If I'm free (e.g.holiday) I come to post here and I like it. So I read other people's comments and posts more. But when I'm not free e.g. term time etc, I just post to keep my hosts.

The reason I'm posting right now is to gain Credit Points so I could get hosted here, but I found this forum pretty interesting, so its not so much of a drag to come on here and post.

I like to post in here to keep my website going. And I like to share with everyone my interests in other things people like and maybe I like too. I like to post stuff about movies and tv shows and actresses and singers. Maybe some people in here like the same actresses or singers I do or maybe some don't but you never know until you post something and it also depends on the feed-back you get. And also there seems to be alot of very nice and cool people. And is a nice warm comfortable environment. And the Moderators and admins seem to be very helpful with everyone when they're called upon. :P And I learned I like posting in here as well it is fun. :lol:

First, I posted to keep my free hosting! But then, I really enjoyed the people here. I found I could learn lots of things in here, and I really felt like coming and posting just because I really wanted to have my say. But months ago I became very very busy at school. My postcount went negative... but I did wanted to keep my free hosting, so I began posting like mad! Hahaha . So then I posted because I had to make my postcount positive again. Now it is postive, and I'm trying to keep it that way Ahahaha. :lol:

yeah theres never a way to get a host for free...unless contribute back to the service...on their side i think its pretty clever about how they set this thing all up...but for me i dont know how i can keep this posting up lol...it would be something i would have to stick with to keep my site for as long as i want it. But i guess its the best thing to do if you dont want to pay right

I would say my main purpose at first was to maintain credit points for my hosting. I have been here for slightly more than a fortnight, but I already have 100 spare credit points, so that shows how much I love it here in Xisto. The forum not only provides well mannered informative discussions and debates, but it also serves as a place where you can seek help in programming. I got quite a lot of help on php already thanks to the people here. And you will never get bored of the site because everybody makes an effort to come here and post some interesting stuff to talk about. In short, this forum is a x-in-1 package. X denotes the number of interesting category discussions (Relationship, OS, Internet, Website, Graphics, Music, Programming ... etc) I don't need to go on, this is the perfect package for every forum user. I hope you guys enjoy posting here because this is one of the best community to ever be in though it is pretty difficult to recognise others around here since there are so many different users however for me, the only person I can remember is Albus Dumbledore because he is just so active around here, I never fail to see his reply to a post. Keep it up buddy

Nice question by the way....

I had never heard of Xisto for one main reason because I did not have a computer and the ones who had them were all gamers. So forums were never our cup of tea. As I started working and my boss who is hosted by Xisto had shown me this forum and got me enrolled so that I could start posting.

I like posting at Xisto because :-

It is very informative

I love reading and exercising my brain a bit

Basically love interacting with people and wanted to know if they are as curious as Iam

It is a really nice forum. Keep up the good work.

Cheers

;)