xisto Community
midnitesun

Why Do You Post In Trap17 ?

why do you post in trap17 ?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I post because it's fun, I get to share my thoughts and help people out. Entertaining - interesting. I just like to post and express myself.

I post in this forum to make sure I keep my free web hosting. I also like to read what other people like to say, and contributing and helping other people learn stuff is always fun.

I post so that i can keep my website up and running for free. I host my personal site on Xisto because i dont have the resource nor the funds to host all of the website i work with on a domain with private hosting and so forth. However, in doing so i have become quite attached to the Xisto forum and those who use it. I love posting in it because not only do i get great advice about how i could improve my site but i get the oppertunity to learn about lots of new stories around the world that i otherwise would not be informed about.

When I first started out I posted for the website and all it's perks, but now I just post because of the skills I have learn could be beneficial to those who sre trying them out for the first time. You oculd say I am a supportive poster, then a website poster.

Something to do while bored at home/work/etc. I post in many forums on topics that may interest me, yet stick around on those that are interesting, active or has a community of some sort. I find activeness and community can be somewhat important, eg like this forum with a large base and a active post, or a smaller base yet active base (like some sports forums I'm in <shamelessplug>The Colosseum<shamelessplug>(pm for full address if ya want) is one sport forum for example I pop in from time to time. Active posters, yet medium sized user base.