xisto Community
Becca

What Do Your Teachers Do After School? Mine....

I'll bet some teachers do "it" after school (also before and during school). There are some young teachers and I KNOW it happens (not only for the young ones too).As long as it isn't with the students i guess... and as long as they don't get caught...

Heh heh, I don?t want to know what my teachers do after school, I have this teacher who is a complete moron, during school shes makes her students read all this crud while she surfs myspace. Yes she has myspace and even AIM. *gasp*, its hell when she finds our sn?s then we have to discretely block her so that she doesn?t find out and kill us at school.

I'm studying at the moment, but i'll be honest.. I dont really give two hoots about a teacher or tutor's privacy. Like the saying, private life is separated from school stuff.But of course, I had seen some of the teachers around down the street, and they are a few young ones that even go out clubbing on the weekends. I even had one teacher that offered one of my classes to play football (touch football) after the class every now and again.

Most teachers do have a life outside of school, and there a couple of teachers whom I am close friends with. The younger teachers share a lot of the same interests and things as other people your age. The two teachers that I hang out with are big gamers, and we usually go to some xbox LAN parties or mess around.. just like anyone else. It is a little difference when you find out that your teachers smoke or swear outside of school, and that they put on this different type of attitude when in class, but after you accept the fact it is perfectly normal. I still don't really like to get too personal into teacher's lives though, like one of my teachers started talking to me about what he was going to do on his honey moon, and I didn't exactly need to hear about it.

Unfortunetly I don`t have a close realtion with my teachers. The thind what I know sure, is that, most of my teachers are so conservatives, and they just stay at home, and they read a book, or they make someting in the kitchen (the womens) or they are lying on the bed, and they watch TV. The reason is, most of them are alredy old, and they don`t like to go somewhere after school, cause they are tired, and they are happy to be at home, and to be with his/her family. Forunetly I have some young theachers, and they are go sometimes to clubs, of such places. I know this, cause once I met with my Enlihs teacher, in a club, and I was very suprised, to see she there. (She was suprised too, to see me there)

Hi, I was walking home once after doing some homework on the computers after school and went past the oval, which is pretty small as there is a primary school sharing it, anyway i saw like 12 teachers smoking in a big group circle, i may be over exagerating but i didnt want to stare. thats pretty much all i know the teachers do at my school. Although there is this one teacher who is this Asian guy and everyone assumes he is in the mafia, well he teaches students karate during and after school and he sit out infrount of my friends house smoking. I wish the teachers did something abit more interesting like what you guys have said.

Hmmm... 3 of my teachers play bball a few days a week on the school courts vs us students (not an event), I met my bio teacher at a night club before (she's like 27), and I've seen a whole bunch at restaurants with their spouses and partners. But more often then none I see them smoking, I think that's the common link between most outdoor teacher experiences. It's gotta be stressful being a teacher :(

hahaha thats funny. my teacher is in his 20's so he always goes to eat and stuff after school and hangs out with his girlfriend he acts like a lil kid somtimes, more teenager tthan we act (9th grade) one time he came to school with a hangover that was truely funny because he was totaly like knocked, as if he drank too much anchohol, all he said was that he was at a club with his girlfriend. so thats what my teachers do lol

Well I guess I wouldnt know what my teachers do after school, I dont stalk them or anything. :/ I know for sure that one goes out often and drinks and comes to school sometimes with a hangover. Lol. Also a few of them are coaches or assistant coaches for extra-curricular activities after school so they are often practicing. Thats about all I know they do.

As a teacher who hangs out with other teachers, I can tell you:YES, WE ARE NORMAL PEOPLE.We drink, swear, smoke, play video games, have sex, play sports, and have lives just like the rest of you. But to maintain control in the classroom, we have to keep a certain amount of personal distance. And if you're in the US, you can't really fraternize with your students because there's always the fear of being accused just because a student gets a bad grade or something like that.My friend used to have a hangover every Wednesday because we would all get together for dinner Tuesday night. Then he finally raised his alcohol tolerance level and we switched dinner to Thursday night. Teaching on Friday is much less taxing because you know that the students aren't really paying any attention, so you plan something fun.

My (former, now that the school year is over) chemistry teacher plays some crazy kind of poker on Thursday nights I believe. He says that the money he gets from my school is poker and gas money (which makes a bit of sense, considering he teaches at three schools, and only one class at mine).

A group of teachers at my school are in a band, they're pretty good. A lot of my teachers have families to go home to and stuff, and others stay and help students. I'm planning on visiting some of my teachers over the summer with friends, especially one, who just taught for their last year ever... and she was amazing, too, which is too bad for next year's students.

I remember seeing one of my teachers at the age of 5 in the mall. I was freaking out thinking "why is she out of school?" Strange how I thought she lived there even though I wouldn't know where she slept or why she'd do such a thing.

When I was in high school I have seen all my male teachers play against each other and the principal used to join them in football and basketball matches. It used to be entertaining for the students as the teachers too would behave like small kids and start having fights on the field which included teasing and pushing their opponents, on one particular match they got into a frenzy and started wrestling on the field when our chemistry teacher cheated. Our English teacher started wrestling and it was fun to see until they noticed us and then all of them sheepishly grinned and got back to the game. It was hilarious for we would make them guilty for weeks about their bad behavior :)Our lady teachers used to go shopping with their kids and we would see them. One of our teachers who was known to be really strict was eating an ice cream with her daughter and she was laughing, it was nice to see that.I guess we find it weird that they too have a life :) I too knew a teacher who used to go pubbing she was really cool and listened to rock music :) and she lived with her husband