xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

Putting A Signature On The Forum A tutorial on how to put a signature on here

how can i add a signature below my email

Putting A Signature On The Forum

Hi,

I need to know how can I put my signature below my email,please?

I need to know how by details.

Best regards

Adnan

Good tutorial for new user's who haven't been on forums let alone a IP board.It is quiet confusing how to do at the begging and newbies normally ask for support for this.To add to the tutorial if you want a image in the sig do this:upload a image on a image hoster such as image shack then get the url and put the tags

As noobish as this sounds when I first joined Xisto I couldn't find where to add a avatar or a signature because I was looking in my profile which is where in other forums (smf,phpbb) it would typically be. Since this was the first site I have joined that used IPB I just left it alone for a while until I was clicking on all the links up top (xisto, free webhosting, credits, ect.) and I saw "My Controls" and I was like "I wonder?" and it made me feel quite dumb that I was looking in the wrong place. When I came over to Xisto it didn't take me long to figure it out because it was the same thing as over there.So as simple as this tutorial is I'm sure it will help some new guy out. Good job Albus.

Nice Tutorial for New as well as Old Members. But I have one questions. I want to Make Signature like this.

Posted Image

I want to add Click to showhide on my Signature Anybody Can help me how to do this ??

I searched google long time but not correctly find.

Very nice guide on setting up your signature. I figured it out on my own.It is different putting the signature in then another forum I use, that I am a moderator on, but it is still pretty simple.

Thank you. I was wondering how to do that the first I landed in this nice forum. here you are explaining it so clearly.Maybe you could help me in a related issue. I might have misunderstood the rules about referring to your personal website. Is it allowed in the signature?I don't want to break any rules here.