xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

Putting A Signature On The Forum A tutorial on how to put a signature on here

The amount of people on forums who do not now how to do the simple task of putting a signature on must be millions. You, sir, have saved millions of people from boring post with no signature!

This is easy and really helpful tut for newbies!

Notice from jlhaslip:
9 words is not quite Spam, considering most of your others have been considerably shorter. :)I suggest you improve your posting. Read the Xisto Readme, too. Link is available above the shoutbox.

Hmm Jhaslip that is a very good idea for Bh (Hint again) I think that if a new came here and did not know how to put a signature on all of his posts that he would find this topic very helpful thanks Albus Dumbledore.

Good signature for pretty nooby people, sorry for people \who don;'t know how to do that, but I have to admit, it is pretty simple. I just got into a situation on my board of somebody who didn'tknow how to do it, if only you had made that tutorial by then, i would have showed him, and laughed. I don't think i ever didn't know how to add my signature, i am not the smartest with computers or things like that, but i mean this is kind of obvious,..,

I hope they do pin it, cause I'm having a tough time figuring out how to do it. But I'm kinda slow about stuff like that. One question, is a website link permissable as a signature?

Nice tutorial. I'm brand new to Xisto and this is also my first forum I've contributed to. It wasn't very helpful as I found this thread after clicking every button in site. I imagined if I found this right off the bat it would have been of more use :P