xisto Community
guangdian

How Do You Tell Others The Url Like That. about the expression

hey,i just wanna what you would say a site url to your friends,like :11zz.orgyou said :" eleven z z dot o r g" or " one one z z dot org"???just interested that so i will be sure of the enlish expressthank you

well if i understand what you are saying, you are basicly asking how you would tell a friend of a link to a site, and you could simply copy and paste the 'http://forums.xisto.com/' link that is in your address bar
12645615485414.jpg

or you can manually type to them, the address http://forums.xisto.com/ ..for most people they will not get the right address if you were to take 11zz.org and write to the eleven z z dot org, or one one z z dot org, you should simply just type to them 11zz.org...or if you are telling it to someone verbally (talking to them) you would say the same thing, except in umm how to say it; the way you would read it to yourself

you would read it to yourself elevenzz dot org and that is pretty much how you would SAY it to someone, but just make sure that they understand when they write it down that it is supposed to be 11zz.org..

i hope this makes since and helps you

i think i would like to use the first one,hehe because it is easy to see what i read...of cause...if the one are more than 2,i will read the number of one like 111zz.org:i would like to read three 1s double z dot o r g :huh:

Although I?m not english, I would say "one one z z" because if a friend of yours don?t understand that he must write "11" and not "oneone" is that he isn?t too clever. :huh: Anyway I would say "one one (in numbers)" or whatever if I see that he?s not understanding me or has any doubt about it.