xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itssami

How To Make Website Popular

2) You have to search for highly traffic websites. which u can find it in google too.3) Yu should ask those high traffic website to post a Ad about your website.

Those high traffic sites aren't going to post an ad about your site for nothing - you're going to have to pay for it in one form or another.

Can i just point out, that i don't know about other people's computers, but i have broadband (Well i checked the speed now and it's 0.95 Mbps) and your site was quite slow to load with comparison to all the other websites i go on. In fact, i was almost inclined to shut it before it had loaded because it was taking too long and like other people on the internet, i'm impatient!Imagine someone using a modem, it's going to load really slowly and they're going to leave before the front page has even loaded! i counted and it took about a minute to load on my computer, whereas if i click to visit a thread on this site, it takes under 10 seconds.

Edited by Loocee (see edit history)

If you want to know what is your broadband speed, please check your ISP provided the registration sheet.Or,You may go to some website that test Internet's Speed.You may consider your friend to upgrade to broadband for using the Internet more faster. Or make your website page size smaller to increase the loading of the website.

To make the site famous is the hardest work one encounter. This is not a simple thing that any one can explain here. By the way it is very important for your site to be in good rank in google and or yahoo -the most famous search enguines-. And this is due to your design and the word tags and key words, you also should never cheat search engines. some such as google are dependent on your links to other sites and other sites which linked you, your page and their page ranks. To find what your page rank is download the google toolbar, install it and active the page rank function in the option. It would help you at all.

Edited by PDG (see edit history)

In oder for Pakdir to stay on top the webmaster must optimize the website well, like putting the right keyword for meta tags, meta description, title of the page.

does meta tags really help? i've heard from a friend (and read from a website) that meta tags don't work on google. i think that's true since only google can do a search on my site and the posts that i put on it (although i'm not sure about this one)

Well my site (otvox.com) is by no means optimized and it has tables. The only thing I control via css is the link appearance. It still ranks on the first search page when searched with its keywords which are simply phrases found in my texts. I never tried hard to emphasize on certain words.In my opinion the search engines try to become more human and since humans don't have set algorithms I don't think that in the long run any automated or fixed seo can remain useful. In that regard, a flowing content is going to get only better in the eyes of the bots as they learn to be heuristic.-are. Roy

HAve u ever faced problem wen u r coding and u encouter some prob.

Have you ever faced problem while coding..You are new to some topic and most of the websites give only a lil code segment.. I have collected lots of complete codes and put them all at http://source-kodes.blogspot.com/

IT contains lots of good stuffs but still m not getting enough hits.. Can you people help me out it Please..

-question by funnntext

HAve u ever faced problem wen u r coding and u encouter some prob.

Have you ever faced problem while coding..You are new to some topic and most of the websites give only a lil code segment.. I have collected lots of complete codes and put them all at http://source-kodes.blogspot.com/

IT contains lots of good stuffs but still m not getting enough hits.. Can you people help me out it Please..

-question by funnntext

HAve u ever faced problem when you are coding and you encouter some problem

Have you ever faced problem while coding..You new new to some topic and most of the websites give only a little code segment.. I have collected lots of complete codes and put them all at http://source-kodes.blogspot.com/

IT contains lots of good stuffs but still I am not getting enough hits.. Can you people help me out it please..

-question by funnntext

Plz have a look at my site

Please have a look at my site and tell me what must I do to make my site popular.

-question by Amit Kumar

how to increase traffic on my web-site?

I am running this web site named http://www.ayurgoa.com/home since last 4 years. It is all about ayurveda and health tourism. But unfortunately the traffic is too low. Kindly help me to get out of this problem.

-question by pranav

Suggestion on site promotionHow To Make Website Popular

In making a website popular, you must have to exploit rich content with effective keywords and link it your site to other contextual sites. Moreover, you should write good articles on respective theme.

-reply by kundan singh bankoti