xisto Community
OpaQue

Which is the best PAY-PER-CLICK (CPC) Ad-Network? CPC - Cost per click

Which is the best PAY-PER-CLICK (CPC) Ad-Network?  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ADsenSe , Ok! I Like it and I HATE it beyond my Imaginations...
Why? .. Good Question.

A nice Click from US or UK with extremely high BID can pay you even $5 for one click! Which is rare ofcourse but it is possible!
But, If You have adsense at your site and I go and click it 100 times! BANG! Your money is gone and your adsense too...

Now you decide if it is good or BAD!

Yeah, this is so true. They don't care about publishers at all! Anyone can ***** you up, and then you will lost money, your money. And then you'll start hating adsense and you'll want to make them suffer etc...lol.
This kind of thing happened to a friend of mine, he was advertising at some site, and he was getting like $1 per day with his few blogs.. Until he saw that he got banned. We figured it out imediately, there'd been clicks on his account made by some idiot from the site he was advertising at the most. He was kinds ttaking a rest, and the next time he logged in(few days later), he saw that he was banned. He contacted them like 10 times, until they said that they he'll not get his account back. AdSense doesn't care a little for the publishers outside the US and Canada... And back to the story, he got a check from adsense, and when he went to the bank they said(after 1 month of waiting) it was 'denied' from the company's bank and he had to pay their bank $15!!! What kind of thing is that? They say they ban people after a serious investigation.. What kind of idiot does 100 clicks at his own account!? What kind of idiot does not believe that it was invalid click activity done by some third party!? And they check all the accounts before sending checks right? Why would they cansel your check, when it was honestly made money, even if it was before 'some time'?
-AdSense sucks, they almost hate the publishers, but they are still the best affiliate program on the Internet...

There are plenty of options other than mentioned in the polls. Adbrite and chitika is not listed. and i guess it is worth trying out for CPC ads. CPM based ads are available with them but the ecpm rate is very low.Recently got denied from Valueclick media., so i guess i'm back with the search of advertiser for my blogs and websites. Tried bidvertiser but the ads were not relevant to the website so i guess it could be hard to earn money with such service which lacks advertisers. besides bidvertiser has lot of adult and marketting related ads which could turn off some of the readers on your site/blog. so avoided it.Some services not suitable for new websites/blogs : widgetbucks, kontera, textlinks, adpinion. At the end, Adsense is ruling the web with its approach of attracting both the seasoned bloggers or newbie bloggers. Anyone can sign up with legitimate content site and earn money.

i havent heard of any name except google adsense and clicksoranyways i thing adbrite, bidvertiser and google are the best ----------------------------------------------------------------------------ha have the look at the myCents of the admin of this site opaqueits somewhat -ve 66 nicei think i am having enough mycents at least they are in +ve lol

Adsense is great , if you know how to take care of your account. No doubt alot of money can be made but also it's so easy to lose all if oneday some bored user thinks that would be fun to click your ads 100 times. If u'r somewhat old with adsense they might let the first time slide and just ignore the invalid clicks but if this happens again they close your account for sure.I know what I'm talking about because i've lost alot of money from Google.I made almost 2000$ in one hole year strictly from adsense but i got only 1000$ via Western Union. The rest of the money were lost after they decided to close my account , also for invalid clicks , there was nothing i could do about it . I sent them mails , they justified their actions and that was all , the only thing to do was to accept the situation and move on , maybe give it another try with a diferent name , domain , adress , etc.. complicated stuff :PSo.. If u decide to mix up with adsense , TAKE CARE OF YOUR ACCOUNT , publishers are practically beeing hunted , it's not such a pleasant competition out there so the safest thing you can do is inform adsense support if u suspect invalid click activity on your account , this thing saved me a few times.

Just found adclickmedia.com as another CPC ad network. Not much of ads seen from them on my site. Though traffic on my site is decent. But don't know why there is no ad shown as of yet. Other than this obeus.com is one more CPC/CPM ad network launched which has some short list of advertisers. Good thing about obeus is that it accepts liberty reserve, paypal and other payment processors. You can fund and withdraw from those payment processor as well.

I'm using a french ads system that pays 0.07 euro a CPC no matter from where your visitors came from *not like adsense that pays on a geographycal basis*