xisto Community
OpaQue

Which is the best PAY-PER-CLICK (CPC) Ad-Network? CPC - Cost per click

Which is the best PAY-PER-CLICK (CPC) Ad-Network?  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

okay, personaly i like google adsence. they are a good choice for ppc ads, and iwill pick them over any one anyday ( unlesss if there is something better ) if there is, then u best tell, me please

i use google and tradedoubler, trade doubler has lots of programs you can sign up for, advertise.com pays 10p per click :D, not much, but it all ads up :DI dont know wether they do it for other countries tho...

Well google is getting better, I mean now you can put more than one google ad on your page at any one time, I got an email from google saying that they're upgraded that system and everything. And they changed the "Ads by Google" to "Ads by Goooooooogle" (something like that anyways)

I like Bidvertiser at http://www.bidvertiser.com/. I learned about it at Xisto, so sorry if this is an illegal post. But i think they're great. As soon as my site gets approved, i'm putting them on it. Advertisers say the amount they'll pay for each legitimate click, and the ones that pay the most get put on your list, and they get put on your site's ads. And you can design how your ads will look. You can even pick the color of the top bar,text, and amount of ads in one bar. Anyway, the advertiser's top bid's range from $0.20-$0.80 per legitimate click. I say legitimate, because if the person who clicked doesn't explore the ad, it doesn't counnt as a click. But i think the best part is picking what ads i want on my site. I removed the dating ads sinnce my site was about a Game I was Designing.

Like i said before, i hope this isn't illegal, since i heard of it from Xisto. I don't like Adsense, since you can't control the ads on your site. They're either on or off, no choosing.

I say adhearus is better, because of its quality. Plus, it's Canadian :P:D.xboxrulz

Is adhearus available in other countries? If so, I'd like to try it out

You don't need to answer this. I just googled it and the website no longer exists. Many people are also planning to sue the company for taking away their credits without any notification. I think Google adsense is still the best around, and it's going to be for a while until some company comes up and pay you $10 for every page impression, which is very unlikely.
Edited by polter (see edit history)

if you want to earn a bit income also try Forex Affiliate. They give $10.00 for

starting it. Yes not virtual money, but real. Sign up Now.
Forex Affiliate

Now I have earned $100 till now in 2 months. As you can see this is my id if you will only register i will get $10 and you will get for your refferal $10. Its Like Chain Reaction.