xisto Community
OpaQue

Which is the best PAY-PER-CLICK (CPC) Ad-Network? CPC - Cost per click

Which is the best PAY-PER-CLICK (CPC) Ad-Network?  

189 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ADsenSe , Ok! I Like it and I HATE it beyond my Imaginations... Why? .. Good Question.A nice Click from US or UK with extremely high BID can pay you even $5 for one click! Which is rare ofcourse but it is possible!But, If You have adsense at your site and I go and click it 100 times! BANG! Your money is gone and your adsense too...Now you decide if it is good or BAD!

i say Adhearus cuss wher am frome its varry populer But google is also populer so i dont relly no its your site i think y dont u chose but i dont relly care just aslong as we get populer am happy lol

well google seems to be the one that is used mostly on many sites. But i can tell you that its no use adding these banenrs to your site if you have less than 100 visitors daily

Enen though google pays a nice amount.. its completely unrealiable. the support people answereing your emails at google seem to be BOTS.. because I kinda have sent them more than about 4-5 mails and I have always got the same replies.. not even me .. all the people i have ever known have got the same reply from google. Hence it is kinda corny that even though you are yelling for support. A ****ed up machine is reading it and answering it.At Adhearus it seems that real humans take the pain to do all the stuff and hence even if you are in a problem in future and you lose all your money there is a nice chance at adhearus of recoveing it back. Atleast you are assured that you will be paid. While in google, there is no assurance. once someone spams your account.. you my friend are throughly ****ed up! and you got no option to leave and keep quiet. because you have already accepted all the in the agreement while you signup.

google adsense has always done me and my buddies good when we used it... i'm not using it at the moment and dont really plan to on the future anymore though, don't really need it... for now. :D