xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
abdalla agamy

Harry Potter The Movie all 4 of them

Has anyone seen all 4 harry potter movies? Which movie is the best among them? Arrange on your likeness:Mine Order is :Prisoner of AzkebonGoblet of FireChamber of secretePhilosopher's StoneI have also played HP games ecept goblet of fire and will be buying soon. :rolleyes:

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

mine is Goblet of Fire.Philosopher's Stone.Chamber of secrete and Prisoner of Azkebon. I personnaly thought the goblet of fire was the best harry potter movie becuase there was alot more magic and it was really action packed. But the prisoner of azkebon i really didnt like. I found it really borring and un intresting. Noramally i could watch a harry potter film more than once but with that one i couldnt becuase i didnt like it at all. But i guess that was what lead up of the goblet of fire being so action packed. I am really glad that the latest one was so good.

My order would have to be

Goblet Of Fire

Prisioner Of Azkaban

Sorcerrs Stone

Chamber Of Secrets

i though the GoF Was the best because it had the most action as well! i liked that book out of them all because is was the most thrilling...even after 5 and 6 came out! but i will forever and always like Harry Potter movies lmao...and the books..cant wait for order of the pheonix! their filming it now!! hehe!! im hyper!!

from now on it think it would be good practice of the BB Code to use the list script..just because the mods like it hehe so just simply click one of these buttons in the top left corner of the posting box Posted Image

My order has to be:Goblet of FireChamber of SecretsSorcerers StonePrisoner of AzkabanIve always like the Goblet of Fire the best even after all the newer books have come out just becuase i like its plot and its character development the most

My favorite of the four had to have been The Goblet of fire. I found it a refreshing new take on harry potter. There was much more action, and it didn't have that lame mystery feeling. Like, harry potter and the philosophers stone, the mystery and magic in that was amazing, but the problem was they pretty much used it all up. In the second and third movies, they attempting to awe you, but in my opinion they simply fell on their asses. Harry potter four was a total success, in my eyes. Especially the scenes in which harry fights the dragon, the photography there was near unbeatable. I especially liked the fact Harry, Ron, and Hermoine don't immediately jump to the conclusion that the villian is malfoy. Honestly, in the previous films, they always blamed him, even when there wa no evidence at all. The fact that he was slitheran and mean to harry automatically mad him the prime suspect everytime. Though he is an annoying character to say the least.

Trust me, there's no interest watching the movies. I find it so much more interesting and attractive reading books than watching those movies. Anyway, sorry to all the fans of Harry Potter The Movie.

I was a bit disappointed with this latest HP as it started out good...Deatheaters attacking London, then it just seemed to take off in a completely different direction..The Weasly home being attacked..Not in the book, characters being left out..Doby, etc.

They didn't include a scene with Harry telling Ginny that they couldn't be together any more while Voldimort was still alive, how are they going to figure that into the next installment, when Ron bursts in on them when Ginny is giving Harry a little something to remember her by.

I realize the couldn't put the whole book into the movie...But they could have (in my opinion) have stuck closer to the book than go way off course the way they did.

I hope they stick a little closer to the book in the next installment.

-reply by scabbers

Harry Potter?Harry Potter The Movie

Honestly, I enjoyed reading the Chamber Of Secrets the most because of its twists and turns; it was an amazing book. But they should have stuck closer to the book, as the books are my most fave books.

:) 

-reply by Fatima Sadiq