xisto Community
vblk

Google Analytics Track your performence

GOOGLE ANALYTICS is a tool for web masters and marketers to track, analyze and make decisions on thei web-site's performence. All you have to do is paste a litle peice of code into your <head> </head> section and Google analytica will do te rest! Reports are specificly generated for webmasters, marketers and content optimizers. Marketers can assign goals and mesure their Google AdWords performence, convertion rates ect. The interface is great and graphs and pie charts are excellent and load in a jiffy.( This Software Is So Cool that even Xisto uses it!) :( the address is: "google.com/analytics" :(

Yeah, I registered for it, but I haven't got my invitation yey (similar to the way that it took months to get my Gmail invite). It sounds like a good service, and hopefully I can use it to replace my Statcounter.com account (where I can only log 100 pageloads per project).

Yeah, I think I'll need this. I signed up for it too, and of course, the invitation would probably take a long time... :/ I can't wait to use it though, and I hope it won't let me down. A site would never be complete without enough visitors, and by optimizing it, you can see to that...

I find this Intresting and Useful to my site. I've also signed up for this Feature.Could anyone tell me how much time it'll take to receive an invitation for this account. I waited for 8 months to receive my GMail Account after registering with Google.

I signed up for this service months ago but I have received no word from google. I am really looking forward to this service, and hopefully we'll get it sometime soon.

Interesting that you haven't had a reply in such an amount of time... my response came with a month. I can say that it is worth the wait. Services like this aren't everywhere.

My response came in about two-three months and 4 months at the most. I don't know i just emailed them they like two to three times total through the whole waiting period. I got mines now.. Just haven't signed up. hope they don't have like an activation period where you have to sing up or its gone. hahaha..i odn't think so.. the account might be activated for me. anyways hope ya gets yalls soon.

Hi, yeah i joined for an invitation about 2 months ago and finally got the invitation about 2 weeks ago. I joined up and i think it's great especially if you got fast internet as it takes 4eva to load up for my dial up but i think it's great. Shows good charts and things of your site and how it's going.

I forgot when, but I got my invitation. :lol: It's really great so far! The interface is nice and simple, and has different kinda of summaries you can choose from. If you're thinking of signing up, though it might take time for an invitation to pop up, it's a good try. :lol:

I forgot when, but I got my invitation. :lol: It's really great so far! The interface is nice and simple, and has different kinda of summaries you can choose from. If you're thinking of signing up, though it might take time for an invitation to pop up, it's a good try. :blink:

i signed up to recieve an invitation about 3 weeks ago. nothing so far so i will keep waiting.

Xisto i believe uses this service. would be nice to hear from 'm to see how this service has worked for them

i signed up to recieve an invitation about 3 weeks ago. nothing so far so i will keep waiting.
Xisto i believe uses this service. would be nice to hear from 'm to see how this service has worked for them

It may be possible that they respond quicker to somebody who has multiple google accounts, or was an active member in earlier Google Beta testing. I know that I was one of the first to have a gMail account - when they were selling for $200+ on eBay.

Whatever you do, even if you are not that much of a web administrator, get down with Google Analytics. If you don't do any advertising, or sell anything on your page, you really don't need the power that they offer. It really is geared toward a website that is making you money.

whether google analytic is going to work through firewalls

Google Analytics

I have implement google analytic tool in one of the site. I am doubt whether google analytic is going to work through firewalls which that site is having. Please let me know asap. Thanks in advance.

-question by narayan