xisto Community
elevenmil

Hosting Unsuspend Request one thread to resolve your suspension

Sent xisto Help Desk link to Dawiss and Heavensounds.
Both had credits (heavensounds, barely) but suspended accounts.

Check for these problems if your account is Suspended:

1.) Check credits on the Index Page
2.) Check to make certain the URL is correct (Caps Lock, spelling, typo's)
3.) Check another URL (ie:google.com) to confirm your ISP is up and running okay.
4.) Check that your warning level hasn't gone up. Some warnings include a suspension, so the account may be affected.
5.) Have you sent the Mods a present lately??? (just kidding).
6.) See if you can log-in to your cpanel using the correct password (sub_domain/Xisto.com/cpanel)

After checking all those things, post your request for re-instatment here. An Admin or Moderator will be along shortly.

UPDATE:A possible issue has been identified and isolated. The support staff for the forum server is currently working on the problem and would have it resolved very shortly. I'll leave this topic open for those who did not catch this issue on time.Thanks for your patience guys. :(

My site (cpanel @ http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) has been suspended for reasons unbeknownst to me. My hosting credits number between six and seven, and I haven't broken any rules of which I am aware. Is it possible that the site may have been removed accidentally by a script? :( If there is anything on my site that is against the regulations, please inform me and I can change it.

morosophos your account is/was restored. xereo your account is also restored.Guys please include your URL and cpanel login name so we can track your status.Remember. I'll say it again and again xereo, wait about 1 hour after reaching 4 credits or above AFTER brining yourself out of zero.