xisto Community
elevenmil

Hosting Unsuspend Request one thread to resolve your suspension

Just to let Buff and OpaQue know that I've been in positive credit amounts since I began here and I was at 2.?? something when my website was terminated. Seeing that maybe the script went wacko or the server burped or whatever, I gained a few more credits to put me above four. That was last night. Now I know the credit thingy will update hourly(?) so my site should've been unsuspended by atleast early this morning, yet that has not been the case. If you could just look into the situation I would be most pleased, and if this cased is solved both of you will be up for some Valentine love :(

Yesterday or the day before or whatever the servers were switched to a dual server as you might have known. I think that caused a couple glitches in some of the mods on the forum. Everything should be running fine now and faster than ever once the forum was changed to a new server.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited as reported.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Your site was restored as of now (the time of my post).I'm not quite sure but the reanimation process might be damaged. But the more important matter is staying on top of your credits. :(Remember that you have to maintain sufficient credits at all times. Your site will be unsuspended within 1 hour after you reach the default credit line (at 4 this time).Please post in the same topic thread. Merged all loose topics and tied to one thread to ask and resolve all suspension issues.Thank you.