xisto Community
elevenmil

Hosting Unsuspend Request one thread to resolve your suspension

My account was suspended but the website was still up and functional. I brought myself back up to a positive credit balance and now it's not working .. hehe kind of backward. Anyway, thanks.EDIT:: It's up now!

Edited by TheMythShard (see edit history)

Please all, search the forum to find your answers especially regarding suspended due to lack of credits. You must wait at least 1 hour AFTER you bring your credits to above 4. And maintain it above 4. The reanimation script checks your activity and your credits in about every hour.

This topic is now unpinned. The un-suspension script is working fine. If your hosting account has been suspended, bring it up to 5 credits and wait 1 hour (by then you'll be at credit 4). And when the script runs just about every 1 hour, your hosting credit will be around 4 and thus will be un-suspended.Please search the forum and know what you are expected as a member of Xisto.Thank you all. :)

I have 4.59 but is still suspended, how can I activate it again? Is there something I must do, or does it just take alot of time before it is ususpended?

Sorry, my bad, I saw the answer now. But it has been more than one hour :S

Edited by lihuyt (see edit history)