xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cerb

What Song Do You Have As Your Ringtone?

i just recently got a new phone and i love it! symbian phones are just awesome haha. i'm using an mp3 tone for a song i like from one of my fav j-rock bands. its called parade and its by the shaka labbits. simply awesome stuff! ;o

I have set the midi from mario kart track in the beach (koopa something beach) is very nice, and is very funny, i download it from limewire, then i uploaded it to my web server, and finally i downloaded it to my phne, pretty complicated if you dont have the USB cable. :(

Well it depends who calls, but my main is "Why Can't We Be Friends" by Smashmouth. Other than that I have ones for special people which include: Circls - BT, Some song by Coldplay, Can't get Enough - Smashmouth, Here We Go - Grits, Nine Thou - Styles of Beyond, and a few Scion songs

i change mine fairly often but the two main ones i have on are the invader zim opening song for the show And the other one is the scotty doesn't know song for the eurotrip movie really funny song !

I have Black Eyed Peas' My Humps. It just sounds cool col every time i recieve a fhone call or a text message. I do not answer the telephone calls right away. I dance for a few seconds first before answering them.And I found out the other day that My Humps is the most downloaded ring tone so far.

my phone is kinda prehistoric but i can use songs as my ringtone. i currently have "everybody's changing" by keane and haven't changed it since. i also composed vanessa carlton's "a thousand miles" in my phone and use it as another ringtone. kinda cool, but i don't want to remove it because i've spent some time composing it, even though the song is a bit old as well.

I have lots of tones, as my phone has a 1GB miniSD card hehe. What ya know about that by t.i., i write sins not tragidies, im n love wit a stripper, hooka hooka by the swisha house click, plus lots more.

iv got few ringtones in me phone from some paul van *person* tunes to faithless insomia or underworld but me ring tone is set as simply the best tina turner song lmao as glasgow rangers are simply the best lol :):(

hmmm.. my new phone has mp3 ringtone support which really broadened by selection of songs. i have heaps i wouldn't mind as ringtones but alot of them just dun suit what i consider to be a ringtone. i had shaka labbits - parade before but i recently switched to the pillows - last dinoaur. both the songs are solely instrumental a the start so it doesnt sound too bad each time it rings. i hate ringtones where its a vocal voice singing, doesnt seem right, well to me neway.

Well i have a different ringtone depending on who calls. However, my current ringtone for someone i dont know is She Is by the Fray. it is very good because i love the song and its upbeat and loud at the beginning of it so i always hear it.

lol, i just set my ring tone to CANON ROCK..lol.. it's a nice arrangement. =PFor those who doesn't know what canon rock is.... it's an arrangment of Canon in D major. The song has many variations and arragnement. There are techno versions too. type in canon rock on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ to watch videos of people playing the song. or you can download the MP3 file by searching it on google. go to https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=BwkjVKfAD8uH8QfckIGgCQ&gws_rd=ssland type in"?intitle:index.of? jerryC canon .mp3" without the quotesand they should give you index of sites that has the song. I found the link to that site that does has in just on the first page. Very useful way to find stuff on google.