xisto Community
Unregistered 015

What Do You Enter In Google The Most? or any other search engine?

Hey, I think I enter whatever I wanna know at the time...NAme of places etc.But soetimes, when I'm really free and have nothing to do, I google people's names (all those friends from school when we were kids...just wanted to see how they are getting on- of course now you can use hi5 and friend networks stuff...But sometimes googling to see news about them etc can be fun as well :(

I'm mainly looking up stuff for Hamtaro and many of the other shows that I like. Sometimes, however, I search for video games, website designing tips, and PHP programming. Sometimes even Linux-related stuff. Thing is, if I don't know where to find something at, I use Google. It's the only search engine I use.

Weird topic.. but I'll just contribute mine..I search anything and everything using Google search engine on the internet only. I didn't use Yahoo or MSN search as they're results are not as specific as Google's results. Furthermore Google has a more decent toolbar that is easier and more user-friendly. Google has also inplemented free softwares to download and their software are all of industrial use, such as Google Earth, the original creator of satelite map images of anywhere on Earth, Google Blogger, the most common and well-known free blogging service etc.Google is simply too much of excellence as compared to MSN and Yahoo's search engine. Definately unstoppable. :(

Well my favorite is google and i mostly search for pictures of cool stuff for my signatures i make. I jused to search for Free Web hosting With MySQL and thats how i found Xisto, but when i search for pictures i mostly search for fantasy stuff like wizards and dragons and all kinds of other fantasy stuff. I also search for cartoons like south park the simpsons and family guy but im part of WWE Wrestling forum so ive been looking for pics of my favorite wrestlers like John Cena Batista and ive been wanting pictures of The Boogeyman another WWE Wrestler but i cant find any but yea thats wat i mostly search on google

222651[/snapback]

yeah i search for pictures and psds also...

Hy. I use the google very often. Usually I begin my keyword with "free". I don`t really like to pay for things what I almost can get for free. I search very often for html scipts, free softwares, ringtones...etc...In the evening mostly I search for interesting news, for exaple if I hear something in the TV I write it in Google and I want to find more about that topic. Sometimes I forget about myself and I stay in front of my computer hours, and I search for more detalis...I know I`m a little stupid..:huh:

I usually look for things that interst me... for example new games , favourite singers , look for a program that i need in that moment. Oh and i look for a lot of pictures through google... And i usually get what i look for. Everyone i know uses google cos it is the best web searcher in the world!

I use Google to look up tech stuff, like an error message or to find program updates and stuff like that. Sometimes when I'm just curious about something, I use Google to find out some basic stuff about it. But if I want more in-depth knowledge, I tend to switch to other search engines like dogpile, clusty, a search engine specializing in my topic, or one of the invisible web search engines.If you want to find pictures of a professional wrestler, try searching Google Groups, or the Yahoo Directory, you might find a wrestling fan group with some pics.

The most used words used by me in Google Search are,Tuticorin - It is my city and I want to be up-to-date of all about my city.delivi - My alias Online and I want to see where I stand in the Google SearchI also search for any problems that I face before heading on to ask someone.Google acts as the main provider of information to me.

I search for loads and loads of song lyrics and guitar tabs and maybe free image stock and images of celebs to practice some vectoring.

Obviously my favorite search engine is Google. I usually enter in celebrity names. I"m always trying to find pictures of them to make layouts out of. I know its boring but i'm just crazy like that. Sometimes I like to see their websites and fansites new layouts. Just dumb stuff like that.

I generaly use Google's search engine for looking up reviews on items I intend on buying later.. For example I'm looking to upgrade my cpu, so I would check out the review before purchasing to see if intel or amd's perform better in whatever situation.I use it to find the titles of old songs I've recently heard somewhere (like in advertisements), it's very handy that way :lol:.