xisto Community
Unregistered 015

What Do You Enter In Google The Most? or any other search engine?

The main thing I search for in Google is websites I have forgotten to bookmark. If I am searching for anything that I don't need a huge amount of detail for, or I want an overview of it, I will use Wikipidia. If I am going to use the information seriously I will go and find another source (Usually via Google) of information, so I can confirm that the Wiki is correct.

Well i enter the topic i am searching for in google.sometimes information related to Excel, Programming languages and my results websites to search the scope of an industry that is growing.I looked for some free hosting websites and free domains in google and there we go i had all what i looked for you can do refined search for what you need some good Images.one who knows how to use it has no hassle to find what one wants.so you can look from definitions of something to whole range of softwares hardwares the best you want in google.

I search from anything to everything in Google. I havent set it as my homepage though but who cares coz google is just a click away all the time with its fast and simple interface. When it comes to think of what I search in google more than often than I would say its new technologies and s/wares and how to use em.

I search from a wide variety of things usually. Usually whenever i argue with someone about something i look up the correct answer on google to back up my statement. Then of course you have to use google when your doing an assignment at school. I use it for everything from school work to looking up driving directions.