xisto Community
Unregistered 015

What Do You Enter In Google The Most? or any other search engine?

i usually search for my favourite artist bio or my favourite songs lyrics, and also search for images but the most of the time the images there aren't good, so i found a site a litle time ago called devianart, a great design community, here you can find almost everything when you are talking of some image to improve your presentations or youre website, also they have tons of great tutorials of adobe photoshop like special effects, edition, coloring your drawings with special technics, and so on, other great feature is the resource folder, they have tons of brushes for photoshop, and well here is where i look for graphic support.other things i usually search in google are programation, blogs, events, when i don't know when is going to be a concert or anything in my city, i go to google and it find it for me, it is a great use for google, even i search for dishes, party, etc...

I use Google half the time and Yahoo half the time. I'm originally from Palesitne so I sometimes look for news from the homeland. I also used it today to find webhosting offers such as this Xisto.com, the best yet... at least the best after I get my 10 credits :). Haha, try typing "miserable failure" and click I'm Feeling Lucky... A funny trick my friend showed me.

I guess I mainly Google for Images. I'm a member of several Groups, and I like to include pictures of the post's topic, anywhere from a Happy Birthday wish, to Automobiles, to Music Groups...And my children think it's cool how you can find out what things look like. The last set of inquiries that my kids wanted me to do was on "King Kong," "Spiderman," "Spotted Sharks," and my son wanted to know what a real Seahorse looked like! LOL//Captain.Jerry/

Well it depends on the time of year for me. If I'm in classes I mostly am doing research for papers and trying to find help with coding issues. However if I'm out of classes I then to mostly be looking of guides to games and the rest is all random stuff. Just yesterday I was looking up different species of spiders, trying to identify a spider that I saw a friends house.

Google isn't as good as far as my native language is concerned. However, there aren't any good search engines around and so google is still my no. 1 choice in searching the internet. I use google to do many statistical researches, counting the frequencies of various keywords to guage the popularity of something in the world. I also like to search through blogs to see the first hand experience of the use of certain products, the quality of restaurants and etc. Google is also valuable in planning trips to foreign countries.

I usually look for music, rock bands, etc. And for cities, travels, etc. Computing things also and a bit of design and web design although here I find s lot of resources about it. I search in spanish and english. There are things that I know that I?m not going to be able to find in my language, so I go on with english... I don?t have too much problems. If I can chat in a forum, I suppose I can read and understand more or less. :( Lately I search a lot on wikipedia... it?s becoing the best resource on the web and I also contribute when I am able.And no, I don?t look for "sex", :)

Edited by Sprnknwn (see edit history)

Since google is my homepage, I usually accidentally search for whatever website I was trying to get to. :) I've always loved researching things. The internet and google make it so much easier. I'm usually looking up the names of songs, or lyrics. I never seem to bookmark any of the myspace profile editors, so I look those up a lot. Sometimes I search for my own name or my friend's names. Lately I have been entering a lot of the names of the malware I've been finding on my computer so that I can find out how to get rid of it.I think I do google image searches more than anything. The search I do there the most seems to be Whiplash the Cowboy Monkey. haha.

I look for software mostly. And for everything conected to music especially guitars.

yeah, i also look into wikipedia, it's a great source for everything. anyway, when you type something into google, chances are you will get wikipedia on the first page of results.

From the topic I saw, it asks what do you enter in Google the most. Well I am sure I don't enter the same thing everything I need information on. Since I am basically someone who would like to learn something new and interesting, so it doesn't limit to anything. For example, I could be searching on stuff like 'how to rip a dvd' or sometimes I would search for 'MPG encoding'. And in other cases when I am not looking for these stuff, I could be on for some software downloads like Riva FLV Encoder ... etc, it doesn't have any limits so for me, this topic really has a problem in a sense that it doesn't direct the user to answer properly as the queston itself is so vague.