xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

!10,000 Members! :)

There is actually almost 20,000 and probably would be 40,000 if all the guests signed up but they are all inactive so accounts are deleted. Xisto is a very popular place it is just there are a lot of lazy people out in the world today :( or just busy.

Congratulations!! I have been gone for more than a month, and a lot of things have already happened here at Trap 17 Forum. I congratulate Admin OpaQue and The Moderators, I hope you could still managed these hard-headed members of the forum j/k

Thank you all for supporting Xisto like it was your own. In fact that's how we would like for you to think--this forum is dedicated to you and for you. Take care of this forum like it was your own creation :lol:Since we have surpassed the 10,000 mark, I'm moving this to General Talk.

Congratulations! I'm sure you were going to get this far. I am not one bit surprised, but I know that Xisto will gain more members every minute, hour, day, week, and month, and will soon reach way more than 1,000.Once again, congratulations!

Trap 17 now has more than 18,000 members. This site is growing up daily, we advertise for it and i like it at all. I belive there is no other site like Xisto. We all love you Xisto.

I haven't been here for long, but I would say that it's probalbly one of the best sites out there-- other than my own :lol: --, and now the population of the site has almost reached 20,000, that's a ridiculous amout, but I have notice that only a few hundred members are actually very active in the forums.

well according to the bottom of the site we now have 12,740 >_< but according to the member number for the last person that signed up we have 19,488, which do we believe? if we believe the one that is in the profile we have almost hit 20k!! woot!! lol but seriously which one do we believe?

...And even now we still talk about Xisto having 10,000 members. Even though it's about 12,500 now...

EDIT: Looks like someone's already checked the exact amount.

well according to the bottom of the site we now have 12,740 >_< but according to the member number for the last person that signed up we have 19,488, which do we believe? if we believe the one that is in the profile we have almost hit 20k!! woot!! lol but seriously which one do we believe?

That number is inclusive of banned/deleted members, which do not appear as "registered", so the one on the index is more accurate for "Active Members" count. I know about that from expirience.
Edited by NDPA (see edit history)

wow, about 8k people banned/deleted :lol: oo well, we still advanced almost 3k people in less than three months, and thats pretty good, now if only they ALL would stay active and get their hosting and keep these forums active! but we still have the many that do stay active!!