xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

!10,000 Members! :)

WOW, Xisto has grown so much and so fast. To tell you the truth I'm a bit worried whethet you guys can pack your excellent services to such a large user base. ANyways best of luck for the future and keep up thw good work.

Congratulations Xisto!! And congratulations to all the Admins and Mods who keep Xisto alive and well and running smoothly.I'm proud to be a member.

WOW, Xisto has grown so much and so fast. To tell you the truth I'm a bit worried whethet you guys can pack your excellent services to such a large user base. ANyways best of luck for the future and keep up thw good work.

219426[/snapback]

Don't worry about space and capacity to handle members. The more we grow, the better things would be.

Yay, congrats Xisto, admin, staff. When I found this server was free, I was a tad worried that this hosting service wouldn't last, but of course, prooving me wrong, I'm happy this hosting service is holding up. Err... sorry, Im rambling. Bottem Line, Congrats on 10,000 members :)

If this doesn't prove how much Xisto rocks! 10,000 members and more every day! :P Makes me think... who else has been as successful. But the answer seems obvious. :)Congatulations Xisto!

Not long now until the member level reaches 20,000! I think it's around 18,000 right now. So I hope it get's to 20,000 soon enough.

Wow! Xisto has reached 10,000 members already - and in such a short time, too! Great to hear that the community is expanding and we'll look forward to the moment when we reach our member number 20,000!

This is indeed a Mile stone for Xisto Forums! I'm proud to say that at the New forum that I'm an Admin at we have seventeen members! Good job Xisto admins and mods!

we still appresiate that u guys are posting on this topic :(and we hope you tell all your friends about Xisto, to keep Xisto up and going :(

Wow! Xisto has reached 10,000 members already - and in such a short time, too! Great to hear that the community is expanding and we'll look forward to the moment when we reach our member number 20,000!

222015[/snapback]

About 2 years already heh.

I'm proud to be one of the first members on Xisto, and proud I was able to see this webhost and forum grow on such a large rate. Xisto has become bigger then I could have imagined at the start, also Xisto overcame any problem which arised, and look at Xisto now, being one of the best free web hosts arround. Love to Xisto and may it keep growing for ever. :(

Btw, do all of you people say "Trap Seventeen" just to get more post credits? :(

Congratulations to Xisto on reaching 10,000 members!I've been a proud member for more than half a year now and I can say that I have never been disappointed with the service, staff, or quality of the hosting here. Thank you, Xisto, and keep up the excellent work!