xisto Community
Plenoptic

The 2005 Trap Awards Voting

I voted already! I did not vote for othe categories including Best Comedian. The fact the those people's name are in the category itself makes me laugh, They should all get the title. Do the voters get prizes as well or just the winners. There should also have a random drawing of winners for the voters!Please vote wisely!

I have voted and just want to let you know. Also, I hope you have a way of seeing who voted besides this so people don't try to get away with a double vote. Nice Trap awards though :) Good luck choosing.

lol Thanks for voting, I recieved it. Like I said I have it tell me your IP address so I can check with all the previous votes to make sure no one has voted before from that IP address. If you have a brother or sister or some other relative in the house with their own username on the forums I will need both of you to consent with me by sending me a pm telling me you are related, living in the same building with the same IP address.

nice voting site you made :)i think saint_michael is going to win most awards,but thats because he is online like all the time :P

We will have to just wait and see though :) Right now I have three ballots with no name claiming them. Anyone that would like to tell me that they forgot to put their name can claim one of the ballots. So far the people who I have gotten votes from are, jlhaslip, michaelper22, Avalon, daman, moogie, rejected, Dooga, Dawiss, cmatcmextra, mayank, DreamCore, rvalkass, and wild20. If any of this is invalid please let me know.

Well thanks but I really don't think so. There are a lot more people who deserver more gratitude than me. Like all the mods, admins, like BuffaloHELP, jlhaslip, Saint-Michael, and OpaQue especially just to name a few. That is why I am holding these awards, to have people vote on the people who contribute a lot here.

Notice from mayank:
Closed the topic and unpinned it as the awards are announced!
Edited by mayank (see edit history)