xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
supyo

I need Rap Lyrics Can somebody write me some? plz..

k i may be thirteen but look at thisMy love for you is off the chartsverse 1You may think different of meAnd that's why you will never seeWhat you mean to meAnd you will always have to key to my heartAnd i hope we neva partHopefully we will neva go separate way'sCuz love is a hell of a mazeNo matter what you doI will love youWhen I don't know what to doI look for youCuz you always know what to sayEven if I act a little wierd you ask what's wrongthat's why i'm writin this songChorusCuz my love for you is off the chartsI love you 10x more than pop tarts*BLEEP* these *BLEEP* *bottom* *BLEEP*hsSo I will protect u till the end of timeThats why im makin these rhymesverse 2I am always hittin my headJust like you saidImma get head traumaI see u like my mommaWhat the *BLEEP* these haters talkin aboutNow imma shout after I poutnow you know I love uI will never let ya goAfter I shot the doeI love to give you a masaugeNow im camoflaugeNow you know my causeYou say im wierdCuz i dont have a celeb. crushAnd you hate when ya blushBut now its all overI wish i had a 4 leave cloverJust for the luck to have ya backNow you packTo get away from meAnd for the 2nd time you wont tell me anythingChorusCuz my love for you is off the chartsI love you 10x more than pop tarts*BLEEP* these *BLEEP* *bottom* *BLEEP*hsSo I will protect u till the end of timeThats why im makin these rhymesThe End

Ima electric multiplyer,If my girl want sumthingIma give what she desire,A kiss or a hug and she says baby you on fireIt ain't my time and I ain't going to retire,And I ain't no liar,I can even say I love her,Sending my angel up above her.I just started rapping, i dont eally do the love stuff but i tried a piece

Hey, nice to meet you. I have had lots of experience writing up raps and joining contests so I can give you some tips there. Rapping is mainly a lyrical skill on the internet. You need to manipulate your words and have some substantial puns so that your lyrics sound unique, original and better: funny. It is nice to twist some words so that they sound like they rhyme together when they don't (Eminem is the best at this). And once you get the flow going then you will start to get the hand of it.:)No one can write the perfect rap lyrics for you. Only you know what you want. I wish you and your gang good luck and hopefully you will create a create soundtrack together.Just know that writing lyrics and recording them are totally different. You will need good flow and stuff, which I have had no experience in, so I won't give you any advice there.Haha

Yo u nigqas need a rap just hit me up at youngspitta1199@hotmail.com Ma Nigqa i spit the best and ill help out anotha Nigqa tryna make it in tha game . If u think u good send me a cd an i will talk to my record label bout gettin u on but u gotta be good nigqa!

On a stormy winters day,

gods colors came my way,

There was orange pink and green,

Lovely colors to be seen,

I saw Blue,Red and Yellow,

Gods colors Shouted Hallo,

What i saw was so amazing,

as i stood in wonder gazing,

Praying lord my daughter,

Please im waiting,

Let me hold my daughter,

Please to stop me Shaking,