xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
supyo

I need Rap Lyrics Can somebody write me some? plz..

Ok my crap veresBlaze though your miracle trel though your mindand soul thats how I like my beats to roll.Tali guna come round yourplace you better rune if you don't want her bat in ya face,L is for the love I is for the insperation that I'm sendin a message to kids mindsThats only 1 of my many veres is you like it please email my its/pigginjosh aol.Com

Feel free to use it in anyway just remmber me when your filhty rich lol I would use it but can't find no sponsers-reply by yo my names mc blazin heres a verses

some crap hahaRap Lyrics

Oh I love him , he's like the wind ,  that comes in my arms ,but he aint cold he's warm , kiss on the lips , that makes our kiss , so special , that makes us go to another level , I love him , like he loves me , we get together every day on every week.. He nevers cheats , I never cheat ...Smoke weed , get high , try to fly , if you hate why we SOO fly  cause our love never Dies!

-reply by s.C.B

around and aroundRap Lyrics

Yo this is my first freestyle rap if you like it tell my on myspace my username is party upAround and around the world we go where we stop no one knows wen I stop at LA you know we party everyday goin to the crib so high and tall **** the mall its just a hall custom order bently put it on shoes 24 dub spinners riding on lo pro bumping down the streets grillz shinnin neat blindin down the street boy you be turnin heads fool we break they necksAight so yo ill tell you agin this is myfirst freestyle rap and if you like it tell me over myspace my username is party up

austin

Rap lyricsRap Lyrics

Go get your lil money, na you aint a threat. When we was makin it rain you wasnt drizzilin yet. Ate em up like I was a hannibal to a cattle to a beast. Graduated from the hunger, now its rappers that I feast.

-reply by Lil Cee

english rap !!Rap LyricsI'm from a place full of thugs an snakesWho love to take man for aJoke but the wont front to my faceFor **** sakeHalf these ****in thugs are fakeWalking round talking bout**** they done that they aintTheer sooo bait but thats thatsTwist there caps bakWalk around with low batzPretending they hold strapzReailty check no round of appluseFor the aggravation they've causedA place were mans get laid downBare frown wonder roundAnd youngers shot brownCash money drugsThis place called H-townHackeny boi dunoooo uk ting dunooo uk music take over LONDON GRITTY CITY BOYS-reply by D-tatz

i just freestyled this right now. =]. its not all that good but its just a short lil rap to try n help you out.Rap Lyrics

meeting you was like destinied

I kno we were meant to be

me for you and you for me

but it seems like it will never be

my feelings for you will never change

its something different, something strange

it hurts that your not by my side

come on lets take a ride

lets make this happen give it a chance

il give you true romance

-reply by LiiZ AKA TRiiXKeywords: rapping lyrics

Well I had this music teacher for about 1 year his name was Mr.M << His real name, One time he had an argument with his girlfriend so he decided to sing to her this worked very well, He said to our class you should always sing/Rap or whatever from your heart. He also made this one up for a Kid called Jamie.
Jamie's details:
He where's jeans
hates backed beans and
goes to a school called Deanes.

Now Mr.M put all this together and it went like this:

Yo my name is Jamie,I where jeans and I hate backed beans
and I go to deanes

And that took about 1-2 minutes just to do that, So just rap from your heart :D.

My wordsRap Lyrics
Yo this is the frst time 
I'm spittin
And I'm sure I'll make ya'll fat *bottom* quittin
I'm here now
Your lyrics **** too much man
admit it
You think youz a poet
well **** u man cuz youz a lunatic.

I know right now your readin what I'm writin
you thinkin right now well "Man this **** is biting!"
Let me tell ya some
eat my words cuz I think your dieting
you cant spit like me
Checkout my **** and do some writing.

Youz a fake *bottom* mc
you cant write ****
better turn off that pc
or I'll beat your *bottom* with ma stick.

You think you can rap
well you're lost already
I'll show you the map
So u can get your *bottom* ready.

This place this forum is not for u *****
You better check out some vocabulary
and learn some ****.

Youz a broke *BLEEP*
I'm rich with words
You aint got **** to write
Your just a CPU nerd.

Words are to be written *****
You can only type.
Come out of the box man
Ima show u a true rapper's psyche.

Do u live in the US?
USA which mothered rap
rap in the US is like a wind in a trap
I breathe it everyday
From sunshine till I nap.
You gotta thanx me *****
for I saved your *bottom*
I've given you the remedy
So your **** can pass.
You cant spit **** 
man youre constipated
I am better than u
Man just don't debate it.

Man your a steoreotype,
A wind has no boundaries
The genre is the wind here
The US is the foundry.
Your lyrics **** too much
Man Take my advice
Hold your head to a wall
And bang it there twice.
My words are precise
You'll need some exercise
You cant beat me once
I've beaten you thrice...
You think you're better
I made u ****
With just a single spit
I made u ****
I am from India *****
Now can you dig it?

So here it is man
Ima wrap my **** up
Your a loser *****
So just shut the **** UP!

I do not adress this to anyone of you guys its just a reply I wrote for a *BLEEP* post on lounge.Moviecodec.Com. So Chill!!
-reply by Vivek

Fall Into MeRap Lyrics

Man I'm no rapper but I'll give you what the Westside 206 gave me and more.Don't mine the korny name please.

Fall into Me

Baby oh Baby don't you see you are the perfect one for me.

You got the body , my little showdy, you are the definition of beauty.

I know ive tried to get you , easier said than done.

But I know with a little heart, you can be my hon.

I'm not forcing it upon you , just asking politely.

But my lil baby I wonder why you don't believe me.

we can make a great future, just the one you've dreamed.

but an unforgiving heart can keep our destiny seamed.

I know I'm not good enough on the outside ,

but giving up on you would ruin my pride.

I believe in destiny,what about you?

but me asking you out no one ever knew.

I just realixed how crappy I am but here you go man

-feedback by Still11

Keywords: free rapper post here

I know right now your readin what I'm writinYou thinkin right now well "Man this ****ing biting!"Let me tell ya someEat my words cuz I think your dietingYou cant spit like meCheckout my *bottom* and do some writing.Youz a fake *bottom* mother ****erYou cant write for ****Better turn off that pcOr I'll beat your *bottom* with ma stick.You think you can rapWell you're lost alreadyI'll show you the mapSo u can get your *bottom* ready.Youz a broke *BLEEP*I'm rich with wordsYou aint got to writeYour just a ComPUter nerd.Words are to be written *****You can only type.Come out of the box manIma show u a true rapper's psyche.Do u live in the US?USA which mothered rapRap in the US is like a wind in a trapI breathe it everydayFrom sunshine till I nap.You gotta thanx me *****For I saved your assI've given you the remedySo your **** can pass.You cant spit ****Man youre constipatedI am better than uMan just don't debate it.Man your a steoreotype,A wind has no boundariesThe genre is the wind hereThe US is the foundry.Your lyrics **** too muchMan Take my adviceHold your head to a wallAnd bang it there twice.My words are preciseYou'll need some exerciseYou cant beat me onceI've beaten you thrice......You think you're better*****I made u ****With just a single spitI made u ****I am from India *****Now can you dig it?So here it is manIma wrap my **** upYour a loser *****So just shut the **** UP!

When i sawRap Lyrics

When I saw your face

I was lyk wow

When I saw your mums

I said ow

When I saw your dads

I said nah

When I saw your brotha's

I said Ha 

when your mum worked at school she retired

because everyone said her face expired

when your mum got sad she went to your dad

and she said that people said it looked too bad 

I take your bars and make em sound neater

jesus believer,

pompom beater

My bars r kl

my bars r the lik

when I saw your face I got sick

You betta bend

Because dis is the end

I love you, its simple, I'm crippled, I wish youCould help me, save me, I want to stay with youI'm not good enough, would've done, anything, cause I'm the oneDon't you see, it's meant to be, I'm here for you until it's doneI'm deciding, providing the proof, to assume that me and you can doWhataver we can do. I hate myself, I'm a broken down wreckYou complete me, and lately, I'm making mistakes,Please don't take this as wasting your space,Time and place, don't exist, we can kiss, untill this worldIsn't listed, I miss this, I think its a prison, when you aren't within visionCan you say you want me? I want you, I'm sure, can I be your manAnd you can be my my girl. I think it'll work. Go berserk over me, and I insistThat that we look, beyond the pictiure, since its worth 1000 wordsWhen I'm with ya, "skip-to-my-loo", but I do what I doJust for you, just to prove you're not used, and I accum(ulate)What we do, so lets take it steady, we're ready. No hurryDon't worry, I'm sure we will for sure be, the next Bonnie and ClydeI reside to the fact, that you're to good for me, no need to get off trackI react so potent. It's moments like these, I believe we can beA potion, an antidote, float your boat into safety, and make me a manCause u can, and I cant, so we can start this romance, take my hand, take a standI demand you look in your heart,and soon you'll find the answerHope this worksColton Myers 

This is For The Final MomentRap LyricsI love you, its simple, I'm crippled, I wish youCould help me, save me, I want to stay with youI'm not good enough, would've done, anything, cause I'm the oneDon't you see, it's meant to be, I'm here for you until it's doneI'm deciding, providing the proof, to assume that me and you can doWhataver we can do. I hate myself, I'm a broken down wreckYou complete me, and lately, I'm making mistakes,Please don't take this as wasting your space,Time and place, don't exist, we can kiss, untill this worldIsn't listed, I miss this, I think its a prison, when you aren't within visionCan you say you want me? I want you, I'm sure, can I be your manAnd you can be my my girl. I think it'll work. Go berserk over me, and I insistThat that we look, beyond the pictiure, since its worth 1000 wordsWhen I'm with ya, "skip-to-my-loo", but I do what I doJust for you, just to prove you're not used, and I accum(ulate)What we do, so lets take it steady, we're ready. No hurryDon't worry, I'm sure we will for sure be, the next Bonnie and ClydeI reside to the fact, that you're to good for me, no need to get off trackI react so potent. It's moments like these, I believe we can beA potion, an antidote, float your boat into safety, and make me a manCause u can, and I cant, so we can start this romance, take my hand, take a standI demand you look in your heart,and soon you'll find the answerHope this worksColton Myers-reply by Colton

baby I love u,

I wanna hold u tight,

ya I know everythings gonna be alright,

I wanna luv not hate,

cuz were gonna be great together,

itll be our destiny forever,

I know your the 1 for me...

baby girl...

your my whole world,

and ill always treat u right,

we'll luv each other,

and we'll never fight,

I speak my mind,

only the truth,

everthing will be fine,

but not without you,

your my whole world... Whooooole world...

BABY I LOVE YOU!

-reply by dezaztr13