xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
supyo

I need Rap Lyrics Can somebody write me some? plz..

cant find loveRap Lyrics

I cant find love if theres no one in my life,

I cant find love if theres no one in my life,

I cant find love, yo hand me the mic,

for enough to say, girl I'm happy to meat you,

your my fantasy, can I be your sweet tooth,

if there is any need for proof,

I can be roots to chutes, or shelltoes of shoes,

I can be dread locked or I could be shaved head,

I can be broken locks or I could be us dead,

I could be us wet, I could be our baby,

baby,

baby, this world is kinda insane,

it must be all the haze weve been smokin,

sittin around the house, it is kinda provokin,

waitin for a break of emotion, life is a roller coaster,

and a pocket full of tokens,

no joke kids, this smart to ride, this tall to eat, this strong to survive,

alive? its God damn circus,

lose your laughter and the project's worthless,

I can see the size of the prize in your eyes,

believe me I want the sunrise in your thighs,

but I'm not goin to lean on you,

lets dance,

lets dance on our own q. 

-reply by charizard

life with musicRap Lyrics

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavyThere's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghettiHe's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and readyTo drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettinWhat he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loudHe opens his mouth, but the words won't come outHe's choking, how everybody's joking nowThe clock's run out, time's up over, bloah!Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravityOh, there goes Rabbit, he chokedHe's so mad, but he won't give up thatEasy, noHe won't have it , he knows his whole back's to these ropesIt don't matter, he's dopeHe knows that, but he's brokeHe's so stagnant that he knowsWhen he goes back to his mobile home, that's when it'sBack to the lab again yoThis this whole rhapsodyHe better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him

thats all I got up 2 at the monemt

-reply by connor

yo this is a rap for u

I am untouchable. Straight down to the town walk get  out your cell phone cause m calling  fateh out. Don't talk about fateh he will come up and kill me. He sucks as bad as a city of so pully. I'll tell you what "f5" means fe fi fo fum I forgot my mu name my brain went num man I am dumb. You are so clumsy you could beat a cripple dance. You want to see the next thing let me take my pants of. You are as smart as a third grader that never went to school and I challenge you next weak so I can kick your *bottom*. You dident get that so let me rewind it for u I challenge u for rap man dam I can kick your *bottom*

-reply by aamir

I need help writing a hardcore rap song. It for me and my 2 boyz so thea is 3 of us. We made a group on a website called the insolent onez and I was wondering if you could write a rap song for me so I can put it up on our profile page. It needz to contain things about drugs and violence and sex themes and fighting. So basically heaps of bad stuff. Id be so thankful if anyone could help me.-reply by PlaYBoY

my girlRap Lyrics

just don't know what to sayThoughts going thru my head all day Words coming like a beatHold on I aint coming easyI don't know what to thinkMy mind all bluredMy speach is weakTimes seem to get so hardI feel uneasyYet your so far away I seem to sit and gazeOf the life I dreamOf just you and meThis feelings weirdNot sure what to feelConfusedTierdBut dazzeld by your smileBoy you got me on fireYour body hotYour heart beats locked...Wait a minute...Every time I see youMy heart skips a beat Drumming hardBeatin theiftHoldin on For the road aheadBoy I need youYour in my headI hear your voice When I feel aloneI wish I ...Could pick up the phoneTell you I love youTell you your my worldThat boy I need you here...Confused And TierdLies Why I botherI try and stay strongJust to hold onTo what I feelThis love is realAint no joke Baby ......Dis **** for real

-reply by mike

millionaireRap LyricsI'm Millionaire,I'm a Young Money Millie in aire, tougher than Nigerian hair,My criteria compared to your career just isnt fair,I'm a venereal disease like a menstrual bleed...Threw the pencil and leak on the sheet of the tablet in my mind,Cause I don't write **** cause I ain't got time,Cause my seconds, minutes, hours go to the al mighty dollar,And the al mighty power of dat chit cha cha cha chopper,Sister, Brother, Son, Daughter, Father motha **** a copper,Got the maserati dancin on the bridge ***** poppin,Tell the coppers... Hahahaha you can't catch em, you can't stop em,I go by them goon rules if you can't beat em then you pop em,You can't man em then you mop em,You can't stand em then you drop em,You drop em cause we pop em like Orville Redenbacher,[Cory Gunz:]I'm millie in here with them Young Money Milli on aires,Think you wheelie pop a wheelie in air,Mac Milli... The Vanilli's in here... I'm a rascal don't get whopped,I get brats who don't give top, ("meaning he gets girls who play hard to give it up")I get tassel, pass you with a flow you could never put a brake on,An I break on anything a *BLEEP* take on,Feel the napalm from my trey arm, straight long, throw a *BLEEP* like I'm Akon,Cause I make cons... Where the base gone, get the base blown,Let the Pistons on that chopper come on cops I'm kamikaze drop a rock with them Obamas,Illie in the mind, really with the nine, millie when I rhyme, silly anytime,Fine, chilly gitty on the grind, ****ty on a dime, Penny on the line,Plentys in me, any guinea's with em bigger than a mini and remind I'm...Illie and it's all off G piece and a P... G walk by beep beep,With a freak, skeet, Hawk Out, big feet on a jeep...She caught by Weezy F, we be the best,Truely to death prove me the rest,Groupies confess, you be the ref, excuse me I left... HaA millionaire I'm a young money millionaireWhat chyall really want it nawY'all don't really wanna do itIf hip hop is dead I am the embalming fluidAnd I don't care who it be, I'm steppin to itNotice I say 'it' cause to me, it ain't ****Get. It.Call me whacha like trick?Call me on my sidekickNever answer when it's privateMan I hate a shy chickDon't you hate a shy chickI had a plate of shy chick and she ain't shy no mo'She changed her name to my chickHahaha, yea boy that's my girlAnd she pops excellent up in waynes worldTotally dude you shouldSee their faces when they see thatThis robot can moveAnd it's say...Hahaha, yeaAnd it go...That's rightI'm a millionaire I'm aYoung money cash money fast moneySlow money mo' money neva no moneyWhat is that, who is that, I never heard of itI will take your picture and make a 'rest in peace' shirt of itTell those and***** beatin to make a rest in peace shirt of me cause IKilled and now don't tell no one you heard of meIt's like, the beat was screamin, murder meAnd I'm a, murdererSo I murdered itAnd you and***** is what I eatin I'll make sure of itAnd he who don't believe me I'll make dessert of himSherbet him, I meanShame on him, or herCut her father upThis rap thang, this is my raceGon' take a lap man weezy babys noNow gon' take a nap man, it's nap timeI'll holla back at you at snack timeWeezy... F... Yea, okThey say I'm rappin like Big, Jay, and TupacAndre 3 Thousand where is erykah badu atWho datWho dat said they gon' beat Lil WayneMy name ain't bic, but I keep that flame boiWho dat oneDat do dat boyYa'll knew datTrue dat swallowAnd I be the shNow you got loose bottomsI don't owe you like two vowelsBut I'd like for you to pay me by the hourHahahaAnd I'd rather be pushing flowers,Than to be in the penn sharing showersSee Tony told us this world was oursAnd the Bible told us every girl was sourDon't play in the garden and don't smell her flowerCall me Mr. Carter or Mr. Lawn MowerBoy I got so many girls like I'm Michael LowryEven Gwen Stefani said she couldn't doubt meMan, life, just ain't life, without meHip hop just ain't hip hop, without meYoung moola babyC3-reply by lil mother****ers

Retire isn't a wordThat'll come out yo lipsYou won't quit on meCause I hold all the chipsI heard you tell your girlsAbout how I'm a giverHow you call me the UPS manCause I always deliverYou tell em how you quiverWhen you feel my touchAnd how relaxing it isWhen I light up that dutchHow we lay there all nightWit your head on my chestThinkin how no one comparesHow you know I'm the best~ ChipMuck304 baby, this s#!t copyright! Only a glimpse, check me out fools, same name on myspace! Holla

he wants a battle just send him in my direction because without hezitation I'll send him into depression make him feel ****ty like the united nation and leave him incomplete like a george bush opperation and keep him unwanted like the prices at the gas station and I'll do it hands free like future transportation but it'll be hard to understand like a foreign conversation so my rhymes will be my communication and I'll make the situation awkward like sexual education and make it unexpected like the british invasion because destroying you is my occupation and when I'm done your going to need a vacation and just to see me spit you need an invitation and I got the powders but I'm not hatian.

-reply by Dustin

MISS ME

miss evertime just like you use to kiss me everytime we wanted each other but no,this **** ended a year,dear am sorry for this **** you use to have a fit for this don't get me wrong am just trying to be strong

STILL NOT FINISHED...

by-jeffrey roman

GURLUR ALL I NEEDRap Lyrics

GURL U MEANT SO MUCH TO ME U WAS MY WHOLE WORLD. NOW I'm JUS TIRED OF TRYNTA CHASE U DOWN

V1. Gurl u meant so much to me how could u leave me like that, I promised I was here and promised to have your back, u goin wit yo friends and day flirtin wit otha guys, now that u gone. Tellin me u loved me was jus  lies, how could u hurt me like that, wat did I do to deserve this, I gave u my love wen u toke that first kiss, gurl u was my  world and I really did cherish it, but u wit dat otha dude so I say fuk wit the bullshyt. I know I made mistake and I know u did to, I thought true lovers helped each other to make it through, I cant eva replace my love I had for you, it really does hurt to see that other dude, I'm sitn in misery thinkn wat do I do, can I jus have 1 moe chance to be wit u,

chrous: 3X

I know I really loved her and wantd to make it work, but I cant stop her from makin it worse, she gave me her heart and I gave mynes to, now wat am I suppose to do my hearts broken into two, (speech on the last part "Gurl jus give me one more chance please")

V2.All the days passin and u still r gone, if I told u I wrote this for , will u give me a call, or will u  give me a chance to show u ive changed, it really hurts to be lonely and hafta listened to the rain, my hearts still in ruins frum how u left it, dam baby gurl it really hurts to be depressed, should I jus move on  and not even thank of u,  I c u awready have cuz u have dat otha dude, wat really hurts is how u wantd a break, and then u went back to him and sayin its great, how could u leave me and the cold, or was I jus blind, it seems u robbed me for my money and my time,GURLLLLLLLLLL,u was my whole world and I meant wen I said it, but u busted me like a egg full of dat confetti, so tell me gurl I only wanna know, am I worth your time b4 I go, and if don't want me jus tell me so, I will move on and get anutha gurl,

V3. I blew my friends off jus for u, u said I didnt care so I try to show u I do, I don't like to fight I rather make up, with u by my side it was worth wakin up, to c your smilin face to kiss your warm lips, it hard to blieve u gone its hard to live like dis, baby gurl I jus want u bak I thot we was each othas, wat happned ta that? all my friends is trippn cuz I only want chu, I rather die by your side than to live w/o u, u stay and my system your wats keppn me breathin, I think I am addicted cuz your tha only thing I'm phenin, I don't need no drugs, I jus need your love, I wish u would cum bak jus like a pure dove. 

-feedback by RiP.Mr.ViLLiAN...

The real love songRap LyricsHeres something I wrote for my girlIt worked you can use it for that purpise but not for personal gain I'm a growing artisr -Valdo-You asked me if I'm falling in love Well I'm not falling I already feelI'm so deep into thisNever ending  bottomless pitTo the point  I can't even see No sunshine coming inBut I don't need itCause you so brightIt's blindingMesmorising If I stare at yaFor to longI might go blindBut that makes me feel strong inside But if in the moment I go without visonIt Would open my eyesIn a whole nother way And I'd have the thruest visions I just look at yaTo pass the timeSo these next few years Won't bring me so many tearsDown these piersDon't take this leanientI'm spiritualy in youAnd I'm not lyingEven if  I dieIl go to heavenBut it won't be those heavenly gatesInstead it be tha heavenly youCause you my conceptional idea of heavenSo when we meet Ima liraclly dieAnd be rebornIn this stormWe call a lifeWhenever  I see your faceI get a smile on mineI'm just happy to talk to youBut I just wanna hold you I like your smile You have a pretty one And I like making it that wayI wanna be the guy that makes u laughAll nite long Happy when ya sadI wana be that and so much more if you let me I asked to you what love isYou gave me a complex lineBut il make it simple for youLove is you and meThis no crypticNo secret meaningWe not making rockets I will blast of 1 dayTo your place Rage?Something I could never feel Towards youI feel so old for my ageAnd I know what life is about I pray to God evryday And nite To please protects youAnd never let harm touch youPeople can be cruelBut just say the wordAnd Just know that I'm here to talk about anything I've emotionally  Developed to earlyI don't know if that's a good thing I head start maybeNo..Just more time to pray to God.          Please come and save me And lament for All the stuff I have doneI was sent something And that was youYour a devine angel in my eyesNo one more beatifull That I've seenThinking bout youJust makes this all this stuff that happened insideDeminishFor the moment There's a pain inside of meAnd evry word Tell youMakes it easier to cope with Its Like if I'm pouring it out But I don't wanna pour it on youThat's the last thing I want to doWhenever you send me sometingI forget evrything I feel And I just feel a hapiness insideGod and luck Brought us toghterI could of not gone to the lobbyThat one dayWe would have never metIsn't that crazy Yea luck and God Brought us toghterThat's what might keep us toghter-reply by Valdo

The Rap love -100% Me-Rap LyricsHeres something I wrote for my girlIt worked you can use it for that purpise but not for personal gain I'm a growing artisr -Valdo-You asked me if I'm falling in love Well I'm not falling I already feelI'm so deep into thisNever ending  bottomless pitTo the point  I can't even see No sunshine coming inBut I don't need itCause you so brightIt's blindingMesmorising If I stare at yaFor to longI might go blindBut that makes me feel strong inside But if in the moment I go without visonIt Would open my eyesIn a whole nother way And I'd have the thruest visions I just look at yaTo pass the timeSo these next few years Won't bring me so many tearsDown these piersDon't take this leanientI'm spiritualy in youAnd I'm not lyingEven if  I dieIl go to heavenBut it won't be those heavenly gatesInstead it be tha heavenly youCause you my conceptional idea of heavenSo when we meet Ima liraclly dieAnd be rebornIn this stormWe call a lifeWhenever  I see your faceI get a smile on mineI'm just happy to talk to youBut I just wanna hold you I like your smile You have a pretty one And I like making it that wayI wanna be the guy that makes u laughAll nite long Happy when ya sadI wana be that and so much more if you let me I asked to you what love isYou gave me a complex lineBut il make it simple for youLove is you and meThis no crypticNo secret meaningWe not making rockets I will blast of 1 dayTo your place Rage?Something I could never feel Towards youI feel so old for my ageAnd I know what life is about I pray to God evryday And nite To please protects youAnd never let harm touch youPeople can be cruelBut just say the wordAnd Just know that I'm here to talk about anything I've emotionally  Developed to earlyI don't know if that's a good thing I head start maybeNo..Just more time to pray to God.          Please come and save me And lament for All the stuff I have doneI was sent something And that was youYour a devine angel in my eyesNo one more beatifull That I've seenThinking bout youJust makes this all this stuff that happened insideDeminishFor the moment There's a pain inside of meAnd evry word Tell youMakes it easier to cope with Its Like if I'm pouring it out But I don't wanna pour it on youThat's the last thing I want to doWhenever you send me sometingI forget evrything I feel And I just feel a hapiness insideGod and luck Brought us toghterI could of not gone to the lobbyThat one dayWe would have never metIsn't that crazy Yea luck and God Brought us toghterThat's what might keep us toghter-reply by Valdo

Listening to a GirlRap LyricsListening to a GirlPushing a baby carriage is phony without a marriage ceremonyThe club nice it?s love device the rug sliced by dancers like ToniBraxton just be a man about it, have body shape the party is greatYou the lion type with an iron pipe for sex hype and complex my cakeAin?t ready, but coochee juicy nice and lubed need ice cubes inMy drink so I can sip smooth and think my breast are boob twinsAnd it soothe when they?re being sucked my cooch on the move thenHood policy is good quality the characteristics are ballistic so boysGrab my body and kiss it and that?s listed in the books label ToysHugs and Love for Studs, so RHYME I met a boy from a lyricalCulture and his physical structure is muscles, hussles do miraclesI?m a dame with class and his main mass of love talk involvedSex I wasn?t listening but he was kissing and stuff doing a jobOn my red lips, like Dwight gooden tall and like wooden wallsCock solid as a rock and my cooch hydraulics won?t stop at allRHYME he just got my tongue he was so sprung and wanted someFree education but could be devastation nine months after he cumA baby would exist be a crazy twist in my life said boo wait a minuteNo fraud in his pride I see the broad side of his intention to get up in itBody so hot couldn?t afford to talk feel like I'm on the boardwalkOf atlantic city so romantic and witty ready to panic as a kitty MaltLiquor sit in a glass stuff happened abit fast the kissing went on hot-reply by rhymebad