xisto Community
football123213

Which Is Faster Broadband, Dsl Or Cable

you know that usa is behind in techknowegly, i mean if you go to europe, they got eveyone using Broadband, Dial up is a jock to them!

I agree with him, its probably 384Kbps+ in Europe.

Cable is going to usually have better speeds, but if you can find a good DSL pacakage with good upload speeds, then by all means go for it. I usually perfer cable over all though, it genearlly is faster, and if you can get an uncapped modem you can get some mad speeds.

From what I hear, cable is much more reliable and is faster at some points. DSL in my area is just as fast *cough cough* as a regular lan connection.

Comcast RULES!!!! Its the fastest cable service that I've ever seen! I remember when I first got it I had 7mb per second. Now they dropped it to 3mb per second but thats still fast!

Hi all,
i use dialup connection to log on the internet. It is speed 50 kbs and some times connection was closed by pone. And some time i can not log on, b'cuse the phone busy on server. B'cuse there are hunting phone line, per phone have 10 users.

My download speed 3 kb/s and some time i do not download file from the net.

Is this not good from dsl or Cable connection? :(  

Cable is much better than dial up or dsl... I had comcast for a while with their internet but it got too slow. So i am going to switch to wide open west (wow) instead because they have a faster speed than comcast. not sure what the speed was...