xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rejected

Unlimited Space On my CPanel

I went and logged into my CPanel this morning, and I looked to the left to see how much bandwidth I had left, and I noticed that I was using 133 MB of Unlimited MB. Could this be a server error? Is anyone else getting the error?

Here's a screenshot..

Posted Image

I went and logged into my CPanel this morning, and I looked to the left to see how much bandwidth I had left, and I noticed that I was using 133 MB of Unlimited MB. Could this be a server error? Is anyone else getting the error?

Here's a screenshot..

Posted Image

216135[/snapback]

Sure, it is a server Error! I had it twice or more in my cPanel before...

yeah im getting it to so we might be expecting something today with the server if its reading umlimited space so I post when you can just a in case.

Maybe that's why I am not allowed to park another domain. It says I have unlimited everything too. There must be some type of error because it says that I am not allowed to park any domains at all even though I have already parked one.

I've got that too...strange, maybe we're just special. Or maybe it's an x-mas present to us.Now guys, lets not go abusing this. (though I could use more disk space)

Hopefully it is. Or they are just going to increase the size of it. Increasing the size would be a lot better. So would a bandwidth increase. I could have many more things installed. The extra space and bandwidth will help if and when my clan increases a lot in size.

It also seems to be getting the amount of space and bandwidth used wrong, as I have supposedly used only 17MB of my web space, yet my FTP client says I have used 78MB, which seems more likely.Or maybe it is a late Christmas present :D

Here is mine at Noon GMT.

Posted Image

I think those are server errors. There has been some downtime in the past, so admins must have put extra efforts in protecting the server during this festive season and those are added... just guessing..

I just logged into cpanel a few minutes ago and have noticed the "Unlimited MB" in my storage. Is this for real - or some server error? (I'm secret hoping it's the former). What went on during the holidays?

I currently have unlimited space in my Cpanel as well. I am guessing that this is just another error because it has happened a few months ago. Don't go above your limit while there is unlimited space because your account may be in trouble if you do. Also, I have read a topic that an admin posted saything that Xisto does not oversell their servers so giving us unlimited space for any reason would go against that.

:D as the cpanel has reverted back to displaying correct disk space availability for each account (i checked mine too :D) at this point, we may as well close this thread so as not to give non-Xisto members the impression that we actually have unlimited disk space. :Djust a temporary server glitch, as it turned out. admins/moderators can simply add further comments on this regard even if its closed though, if any further explanation is needed.