xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xsize

Your Favorite Toothpaste?

WTF!! There are other Brands too... All of you are using Colgate.. Ah Crap! Change the topic name ... from Your Favorite Toothpaste to Your favorite Colgate!

And Guess what ?

I use COLGATE too ;)

Yes i am totally agree with Mr. Admin that change from "Your Favorite Toothpaste" to "Your favorite Colgate"

Because most of the ppl said COLGATE and in fact i am also using COOOOOOOLGATE ha ha ;)

I prefer the new Arm & Hammer toothpaste. All other toothpaste products, except bubble gum flavored ones, get me sick. The A&H one doesn't. I know there's a free sample online somewhere.

I use 100% organic toothpaste called Desert Essence and I love it. I get no nasty taste in my mouth after brushing and my tooth enamel suddenly became much better (said my dentist). I usually pick flavors like mint and wintergreen, although I think they have 6 different kinds.

My favourite toothpaste would easily be Listerine, very strong acidic tooth paste that will make our dentist go all happy. That toothpaste isn't particularly cheap, and it won't be good if you have sensitive teeth, It is currently one of the strongest toothpastes in the world and it also contains industrial strength cleaning acids in it that are completely safe in small amounts so don't go drinking the whole tube, It'll be suicide. So if you want a good strong toothpaste Listerine is the way to go

I use crest. allow me to read: "Whitens teeth & freshens breath. Fluoride anticavity toothpaste Net Wt blah blah blah...":P Is colgate seriously betteR? Because then I'm so getting it. Honestly, teeth are important :P

toothpaste - is yours safe?

Your Favorite Toothpaste?

Hi, I ahve found out that there is an ingredient called propylene glycol (industrial antifreeze) in some toothpastes at a molecule sizing to cause liver abnormalities and kidney damage.

I hav since found a safer toothpatse to use and there are two. One for kids which is non abrasive and one for adults which actually helps remineralize them.

Amazing stuff! if you want to find out more you can email me anytime.

Regards

Julian

-reply by Julian Craig

I use Aquafresh or crest or whichever one I findto be the cheapest really.I'm not fussy.My teethare good and that's what counts.The thing is,I'm thinking about just using water with no toothpaste.I think that would work too if brushed say 3 to 4 times a day.

I would have to say it is a mix between Crest or Colgate but toothpaste is toothpaste though unless your one of those people who brushes once a year and needs something a bit stronger to clean your teeth with :P.