xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xsize

Your Favorite Toothpaste?

well anything my money could afford.. but i currently using colgateand if i would prefare a lot more cheaper one i would buy closeup or even beam tooth paste..

my toothpaste is pepsodent, what is colgate? how is it taste? pepsodent is a hot mint toothpaste, i really like it. I always put it on my bag, btw, i'm from indonesia

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My GOD! You don't know colgate? It's famous! Search it at Google... You'll see why it's famous... Colgate is the official toothpaste that dentists recommends. :D

My GOD! You don't know colgate? It's famous! Search it at Google... You'll see why it's famous... Colgate is the official toothpaste that dentists recommends. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay, here it is... reason why you should use Colgate...

Posted Image

This is a funny topic! :D

I don't use Colgate Total, it contains triclosan which, as far as I know, could make bacterias more resistant. :D

My favorite has mostly been Solidox (Not sure how much known it is), but they recently ran a TV advertisement where a corrupt dentist said (among other things) that sugarfree soda pop was AT LEAST as dangerous to your teeth as soda pop with sugar... :D

(...) Colgate is the official toothpaste that dentists recommends.  :D

Let me think. If the dentists recommend a good toothpaste, people would not have bad teeth, and therefore, nobody would need to go to the dentist. So the dentists wouldn't have earned any money. If they recommend a bad one, on the other hand... :D

If the dentists recommend a good toothpaste, people would not have bad teeth, and therefore, nobody would need to go to the dentist. So the dentists wouldn't have earned any money. If they recommend a bad one, on the other hand... :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha, then you should never follow what a doctor suggests!

I have never heard a doctor tell this to his patient: An apple a day keeps your doctor away! :D

But here at Xisto, we openly say this: An ad-click-a-day keeps account disabling away.

And you have every reason to follow this advice :D

But here at Xisto, we openly say this: An ad-click-a-day keeps account disabling away.

Of course, because here, the ad-click is the "apple", and the disabling is the ""doctor"" (in quadruple quotes). :D
By the way, I don't like using the "kids"-toothpastes, it tastes so bad when it touches my tounge. And I have to brush my teeth three times before I feel that they're clean. :D

WTF!! There are other Brands too... All of you are using Colgate.. Ah Crap! Change the topic name ... from Your Favourite Toothpaste to Your favourite Colgate! And Guess what ? I use COLGATE too :D

Crest Whitening Expressions is some excellent stuff. You can pick from a variety of flavors, including Cinnamon Rush, Vanilla Mint, Herbal Mint, and Citrus Breeze. My personal favorite is easily Cinnamon Rush ;) . Haha, I highly recommend the Expressions collection, it will undoubtedly add an abundance of flavor to your day!Man, looking back on that, I sorta feel like a marketer of sorts for Crest. Heh, please disregard...or...no, pick up a tube of Cinnamon Rush. Really. It will change your life. ;)

Hmmm tough question but I'd probably have to go with melted chocolate. Only with melted chocolate do you get that fresh rotting sensation.Yummy(Two thumbs up)

After reading an article on how Colgate Total is far and away the best brand (and most recommended by dentists, I've actually talked to one who agreed) as far as cavities, so it's my favorite right now.

i use colgate and sometimes aquafresh. You know some people use baking soda to brush there teeth rather than toothpaste. lol. Its nasty. Not that i've tried it before. But its good to cealn the teeth.