xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

My First Kiss

It was July, and I went on an Alaskan cruise with my grandma, which meant complete freedom! I was walking around the deck when I saw the most handsome guy I have ever seen! I went up to him and said hi. To me great suprise, this guy had the sexiest accent ever. His name was Sebastian, and he was from Romania. Romania!!! European guys are quite hot. So anyway, Sebastian asked if I would like to get some pizza with him and in my mind i was screaming HECK YEAH but I responded with a quite polite, "sure!". So we went to the pizzeria (which you usually have to pay for) and got two pizzas, one cheese and one olive. for dessert, we ordered two tiramasus. When the bill came, it was 100 dollars (!), but sebastian whispered something in the waiter's ear and ripped up the bill. When we left the pizzeria, I asked him why we didn't have to pay the bill and he simply replied, "I have connections" and smiled. After walking around the deck a few more times, we decided to go the arcade, where I annihilated him in Soul Calibur II. Evening was fast approaching, and he asked if i would have dinner with him. I said I couldn't because I had to eat dinner with granny, but we agreed to meet after dinner. Anyhoo, after dinner we went to the discoteque and danced a little (I'm a horrible dancer!!!!). To complete the evening, we changed into our swimsuits and went midnight swimming (the best type of swimming!) Well in alaska, a summer night is not that warm, more like 50 some degrees. I was shivering like crazy, and Sebastian wrapped a towel around me. He looked into my eyes and before I knew it, our lips had met. It was the greatest experience of my life!!!! :P

wow, that's a very awesome "first kiss" story. Not many of us even remember our first kiss. So what did it mean when the guy ripped up the check. He probably told him, i'll shoot you if you charge me hahahahaI think mine was with a girl from my second grade class.. but who knows. LOL So how old where you with your first kiss?

Aw that was really cute :)I remember my first kiss from kindergarten. Ok, it wasn't that "real kiss", but was a nice start. A long pause followed, until the 9th grade when I had my first delightful, real kiss. I was walking with a classmate on the streets of a romanian city on a freezy day and saw a couple kissing in front of us. We had feeling for eachother for long but we didn't want to get into a relationship (quite mature thinking if I look back). But when we saw the couple, I looked at her, she at me and we kissed. It was fantastic.If we are here, let me tell you my best kiss ever. In fact the best two kisses - on the romantic side and on the passionate side. I think they are in tone with the topic because they count as "first" in some way. The first time I've experienced some superbe things.Both were with the girl with whom I am now. Yes, she had a boyfriend when I met her, yes she cheated on him with me, yes they broke apart and yes she is with me now. Yes, I am a bad man. But let me tell you about the kisses.The most romantic kiss (and if I think - the first romantic kiss, in the full sense of the word). We were returning from an exhibition. The weather was gloomy, small raindrops fell. The sky was dark but the light was fantastic - coming from everywhere in a blueish-greenish tone. Anyway, we went home through the old city center (here in Bucharest). And I saw a small entrance in a big building. And I said - let's check it out. Inside it was an internal garden (dunno how it is called). Concrete tiles on the ground, the building around the "garden", maybe five stories high and dark grey. Old rusty windows with old curtains, light coming out from some. And we looked up - and there were hundreds of ravens flying above our heads. And "singing". And they flew like arrows and flew in circles and gathered in groups in front of the dark grey canopy of the clouds. And we looked mesmerised like 10 minutes, rain falling on our faces. And then we turned to eachother and kissed. Fantastic.the following to be read only by 18+ :)The best passionate kiss (and the first when I felt really connected to her - sort of a high) was once when we should have learned anatomy for an upcoming exam. But we didn't. We started kissing and caressing and fondling. And at a moment she was at the ground, sitting with her back to me and me - on the bed. I had one hand in her jeans (or better say - between her legs). My other arm was around her head, covering her like a circle. She said afterwards that the music (Cinematic Orchestra if I recall correctly) sounded very cool and distant with me covering her ears. And we kissed. And kissed. And kissed for hours. And we were high and felt really connected. Fantastic

My first kiss ! Oh , what a nice slazzing texperience to remember and share here.

I can't forget that day , that first kiss , and that feelings .... really hot !

It was on my birthday when H have that birthday kiss from my first love . She is a really one to whome i really Love.

It was 4 april of that month . It was my birthday day . at night she call me and asked that she want to celebrate my birthday with me but alone.

So i pick her , and came to my house because that day all my family members were not at home they were in other city to attend a marriage function.

So , she came and decorated the room ... I was just seeing her , she was looking verry pretty in the Blue dress . Then we celebrated the birthday and she gave me Nokia7610 as my gift . Then we sat in open and just were looking in the sky . We talking about OUR FEAUTRE .....

then she said its too late , please drop me at home , I said ok.

Then I said here you really really looking Pretty in the dress , she smiles .

Then suddenly , i don't now what happened to me , I held her first hand and put my second hand in her Silky hair . Then I kiss her Sweet Lips for allmost 5 minutes <_< . It was really sweet , for me these five minutes ate the most precious and memorable Time for me that i can't forgett ever in my life .

then When i reallase her she said , What You Did ? I replied that is mine real Birthday Gift.

She said you are very naughty , and nowyou also has to give me a memory . I said ok , what you want.

she said close your eyes , I did so. Then i had those Five minutes again....It was really hot.

and i can never forgett it trough out my life..

Infact , this was not my First Kiss , Because this is My Two First Kisses :lol:

Now as i am just writhing that , i am feeling that hot and sweet touch in my mind.

Edited by good-baby (see edit history)

So what did it mean when the guy ripped up the check. He probably told him, i'll shoot you if you charge me hahahaha

probably saidhe would give him sexual favours later haha!!

Sounds like a pretty romantic story... my first kiss.. well most of my kisses have been when i was drunk haha not so romantic!

My first kiss was when I was 16 years old.I kissed a guy named Jesse McCullough.To be honest with you I had no idea what I was doing so it was kind of an awkward situation.I had butterflies in my stomach the whole time and I thought I was going to throw up thats how nervous I was.But I got through it and I had a great rest of the night and after that I got over my jitters when kissing a guy

Ok don't laugh. Mine came at age 17. after a race, a girl who lived near me used to come to see all my races, and one day after i won my first 17 AM national she came up got a picture and kissed me. And well after that we dated: for along time.(refer to my "this one takes the cake thread") to be honest, I wasn't nervous..it came so sudden that i had no time to prepare, so it wasn't the best kiss i gave her to say the least.

aint things like that just grand, did she at least take a good picture of you? :) Im waiting for the one about 2 people m,eeting in the elevator and kissing, thats a ol' classic!!

My first kiss?? I had it when i was 16 years of age :lol: in school after school period...... the feeling was almost...... * i couldnt find an adjective to describe *...... it was the best.... after that first kiss, we kissed almost everyday until our parents came to know about it...

my first kiss was a blunder, i got caught ,the first time i kissed,it was rainy and we were at my house to do a project reaearch,i did had feelings for her but didn't told her about it,we were just chatting about other friends who were in a relationship,i tried to divert the topic to what she think she wants in a relationship and sorta flirting,after sometime our talks got hot and it just came so natural,i just told her to close her eyes and kissed her,the kiss was long and we were making a bit noise ,my big brother heard it and walked in my room and we both turned so pink that i didn't talk to my brother for 2 days :lol:

wow my first kiss was awhile ago... barely remember it.... it was with the guy im dating now too... we have been on and off for like 3 years now.... well ne wayz....we meet at a christmas light show..... (yeah kinda weird..) i was like 14 and he was 13... we were on a school trip to Magical Nights of Lights on Lake Lanier this is a 6 1/2 mile track of beautiful lightshows and it ends with a little carnival with ferris wheel and other rides like that ( and there is a big fire pit for raosting marshmellows) well we were having a great time and he payed for everything...we rode on the ferris wheel and (believe it or not, this kinda sounds like the thing in Catwoman i know i know) it stopped, broke down when we were on top he looked over at me and made out with me (yeah kinda more than a kiss more like tonguing him in front of kiddies lol)it was fantastic :lol: