xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

My First Kiss

Sometimes that happens.... And yes, it is a pity when we forget such wonderful things....... :<(Edit: who spells "pity" "oity"? I do. :)

Edited by hotchick2121 (see edit history)

My first kiss...hmm...i dont remember her name..but i was at the lake and this girl i had been seeing around the campsite kept looking over in my direction from afar...so i built up some courage and went up too her and started talking too her about where she was from and things like that...after a couple days of swimming and sitting next to the campfire i finnaly made the move one night while we were walking around the camps...I moved in close, put my arm around her and gave her the best kiss i could give (i was 13 so im sure it wasnt great...but i tried) and then two days later i went home an never seen her again..... Life was great and after that i lost all fear of women and never had problems since...it only takes one time to be close with a person of the opposite sex to really lose your fears...well at least for me.....Im glad too hear everyone is finnaly trying to get some quality time in with the opposite sex...the world needs less fearfull people in that manner...theres nothing to be afraid of 75% of the time...they like you as much as you like them...so jus go for it...the worse they can say is "no" and theres nothin bad about that hahaha

First kiss on a cruise..romantic. I have no idea how you felt as I'm a guy :), but I guess it felt really good at that excact moment right? Like time stopped or something? I don't really know as I haven't had my first one yet...or i think I haven't. I may have had my first kiss in kindergarden, but I don't remember :). I count that one out though.

mmm thats a wonderfull story, its rare to get a first kiss like that,i' m from holland in europe, we don' t go on cruises , we got to spain lol,oh about my first kiss it was weird,i met this gurl when i was 16 on msn ,a friends msn,and we where a bit fighting, i thought it was funny, but after a while ,i said something about her mother,than she told me her nother died, i felt horrible, so i asked my friend fr her number,and called her 10min after i said it, so i said i was srry and if she ever wanted to talk about anything i was there for her, so after that, she called , me and asked if we could talk somewhere, so i met her in the city( name doesn't matter u all dun know it anyway)and we talked for hours, about everything and nothin,after that she soddenly came to my house, i didn' t know how and why, cause i never told her where i lived, but mean while between the week that we talked and she came over i had a horrible car ex,so she came over with some sigarets lol, i told her on msn i would like that but i didn't know she was seriously coming over to give them to me, than again we talked for hours and suprising ly she took care of me lik emy own mom, well after a while oftalking and , i asked what i could do to repay her, she sad i would like a kiss, my haed went red like a strawberry,so she went away and i kissed her,this doesn' t compare with the cruise thingy but, its my best memory ever, :)

I remember my first kiss, it wasn't anything special though. I was 11. I remember doing it right after school, and all of the sudden she is on me, with her tongue in my mouth. Lol, so good for you that you got your first kiss in a good way

Hey,Nice story. The first kiss is always a funny or a really awkward moment in life :)This topic just reminded me of my first kiss and I dont think that my first kiss was planned out that well. I was sitting with this guy whom I liked a lot and we were watching T.v when he asked me if I wanted to try out a kiss and I said ok, we ended up kissing in front of my T.v with my mom sleeping in the next room!!!!!.It was scary and funny but my legs were shaking like crazy and he too was feeling very nervous. My first kiss was fun but the two of us broke up after I got into higher studies but we still remain good friends.

Wow, now that sounds really grand! I can't imagine how you would've felt 'cause first I am a guy and I haven't had mine as of yet ... just never found the right girl and the right moment. I always had this tendency to stay away from girls until last year and now most of my good friends are girls. :)

I always had this tendency to stay away from girls until last year and now most of my good friends are girls. :)

Strange how that works isn't it? It could get messy though, good luck. :) Jealousy is a wonderful thing.

You are lucky one to get a kiss at first attemp, the first always the best. Always the first should be a great experiance whilst the rest follow up to bigger things, but my story is complecated one , she didn't let me kiss even after 3 dates, so one day i forcefully kiss her and ran away, next day she calls me and told me some rubbish , but i mad my first attemp,,,, :)

Thats a sweet first kiss I like it! mine happened when I went to my friend dereks house and we were in his room and before I knew it I was sitting on his bed when he came over and grabbed my waist and kissed me! it was pretty intense but I could tell he really wanted to do it and he was nervous (his hands were shaking when he had his arms around me)and now weve been dating for 2 years! I love you derek!-reply by ilovederek

I haven

My First Kiss

I haven't had my fist kiss yet, and there's this guy that I like and he likes me too... He's asked me out before (3 or 4 times).. But that was when I wasn't ready to date so I said no! I'm not sure if he will actually ask me out again... But I REALLY want him to! and the fact that I'm 13... And haven't had my first kiss yet and all of my friends have doesn't make it any better!! ANY ADVICE?!?!?!?!?!?!

PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM!

-reply by Sierra

First KissMy First KissI had my first kiss in seventh grade with a guy who I had known for a while. He sat next to me in my Spanish class and would always flirt with me. He did it so often he even got in trouble! He always asked me who I liked and even called me four times in one day. The kid was nice- but he had an on/off relationship with another girl I had known since preschool. Anyway, it had happened at our mardi graw dance at another hosting school(good thinking on our part because none of our teachers were chaperones!). I had just begun to like him again(I had liked him over the Summer). I said hi to him and he smiled back. Then, later on, he bumped into me and after apologizing, asked if I would dance with him during the next slow song. I quickly replied O.K. And sure enough, the song came on a few minutes later. I peered over the large crowd of people and felt someone grabbing my hand. I turned around and it was the guy! I put my hands on his shoulders, but he shrugged them off and motioned for me to follow him outside. I followed. Some people were outside, hiding from the fear of slowdancing. I turned to the guy, but he pulled me further away from the other people. Then, he turned towards me and put his hands on my hips. I followed suit, draping my arms over his shoulders. He made eye contact with me, staring with big, brown eyes. We didn't talk, like most people did. It was so quiet and still that we could hear the music blasting from the building(coincedentaly, the song playing was time of my life!). Then, he glanced at me and I could tell he wanted to kiss me. So, I moved one of my arms and put my hand on his cheek. He pulled in a little closer so we were barely touching, and kissed me. It was perfect, under the light of the full moon. It was definatley a first kiss I will never forget.