xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

My First Kiss

I was 17, when I kissed her first time. In fact I met her first time in that beautiful evening of spring. We me then in a marriage party. when she was wearing beautiful red costume. In marriage party she inging with her friend and I stared her for a long time. She observed me and tried to reply me with eyes. but I was not so sharp that time. So, I could not understand anything. When party ended she send me a mesage through a child that she want to meet me . I went to meet her she was alone standing near a tree in the garden. No one was there and she was looking too charming. Now I was helpless to kiss her and she was also showing her consent. That was my first kiss in my life.

aahh ma first kissMy First KissHmmm I remembr it ws d nyt of decembr 2009 wen me and my love wer togathr I a garden... Initialy he ws just an online frnd bt nw he is ma frst love :)... He is a dumboo,bt he is so sweet too :-* befor kissing me he asked abt it at d phone bt and we decided to expirience our frst kiss on 27 dec bt we both wer nervous so we missd d chance :(Bt again we met on 6 dec and at d tym of leaving he asked me wid shivr c cc caan ii .. Can I kkkiss u?? and I ws quite fr a moment and I closed ma eyez he came closer to me and our lips... Ummmm it ws realyy amazing... Aahhh I dint slept dat nyt...I love him alottttttttt-reply by sweet gal