xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Will

How Fast Can You Type The Alphabet? Warning: addictive.

lol It seems that everytime I see a new post here I end up going to that site to try and beat my score again. When I first tried I hit about seven seconds and that same day I brought it down to four. Today when I tried again I hit 3.024 seconds and then brought it down to 3.014 seconds. I was pretty mad cause I am so close to 2 seconds but can't hit it. I guess I'll have to try again later.

Wow, a nice little game.I know how to type and I'm a rather fast typer, but when it comes to typing the full alphabet, it took me a while!First time I got 4.9 something then the second and final time I played I got 4.2 seconds or something like that, which is pretty good.With all games, it only takes a while before you learn all the cheats of the game, warranting a high position in the table. I assume that the high ranks of the game are people who play over and over again who learn where the keys are.Is a nice game anyhow!

10. 5 I feel slow :D . I always forget the W for some reason. I just tried it a few more times, the fastest score i can get is 8.

Wow... I'm really pretty bad at this game. I've tried a whole ton of times and at first I was at like 14 seconds or something, and then after a ton of games, I finally got into the 6.xx seconds :D For me, I have to say out the alphabet in my head, so I can know which letter is coming next, because I don't actually look at the screen, because I need to look at my fingers if I want to be able to type. I don't really have to, because I can type without it for real words, but with the alphabet I'm having a big problem trying to find the funny letters that I hardly ever use.Mind you, my fingers have almost memorized where to go on the key board now... I really like getting to the hijklmnop because it's all with the one hand :D

well,i think that i am not good at typing english word because that need me to remeber exactly how to spell those words:D but i am sure that i can type charactors very fast. umm,however,i'd like to have a try that link.thx :D

My record, timed using a program i wrote, which mayb later i'll post thesource code, wasCAPS 3.200CAPS W/O shift lock 8.777lowercase 3.100nums (the side part, not the row on top) 0.607 (way too bad!)

wow i suck lol i only got 4.303 first try i got 13.009 which is really horrible and on the second try i got wat i said. it is really addicting like everyone is saying. i need 2 get better thanks for the link though it was fun and now i can test people to see how good they are lol. i hope nobody passes my record well maybe on here but not the people i give it out to and ill even post it on my forum thanks again i hope to get down to like 2 seconds someday lol and im young so i can type even faster and faster this was soo much fun. i will try it again and again so i can get very very low. thanks for the third time lol

It's such a simple game but it's really addictive :(After a few tries I got something about 5.5 but I will work on it...

All I can say, is holly mackerel.. this is one addictive game..I have sufficient knowledge at knowing how to type and I'm a pretty fast typist. On my first go however, It took me around the 7sec mark to do it. However on my second and subsequent goes I get around the 4-5 mark and cant seem to crack it.Nevertheless, it is one addictive game like Tetris and so on.

It Doesnt Work For Me I Go To The Link Then It Says It Has Moved So It Redirects Then It Sasys Its Redirecting to The Site Again Then It Just Says Done And Nothing Happens, Am I The Only 1 Who Is Have The Problem?...