xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Will

How Fast Can You Type The Alphabet? Warning: addictive.

done it in 3.8 seconds

How Fast Can You Type The Alphabet?

First time I tried this I done it on 3.8 seconds

-reply by charlie

I guess i do pretty well at this game

How Fast Can You Type The Alphabet?

My highest score is 2.79 I was surprised when I got that score and my 2nd highest score is 3.03. Good luck everyone.

-reply by Shervin

I've played this very addicting game now a couple a days ;) my highscore is 2.13 now (without cheating :P) but I can't do it faster..It's very easy when you know where the keys are, cuz then you can type it blind ;)-reply by MasterSanchez

How to cheatHow Fast Can You Type The Alphabet?Wscript.Sleep 1*1000CreateObject("WScript.Shell").SendKeys "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz"As a vbs script will make you win! its the cheat-reply by I win

I have learned that the less you think about the letters your typing, the faster and more accurate you'll be when you type the alphabet. For some reason, after a few tries, my fingers just automatically knew where to go before I could even think about it. It's like my brain can't keep up with my fingers. The highest I got was was 3.72 after about 5 minutes of typing.

I got 3.29 without cheating. All u have 2 do is instead of touch u slide the letters. It might be harder but gives u a faster time. Practice makes perect. 

-reply by Ryan Clark