xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SvVifT

Google Translation Joke

Try this,1. Open browser then go to google.com2. click 'language tools'3. Write "Britney's mom is very nice" in 'Translate text:' textbox.4. Select "English to Spanish" in the below combo.5. Press Translate and wait for translation.6. Now copy the translated text from the above text and paste it inthe'Translate text:' textbox.7. Select "Spanish to English" in the below combo.8. Press Translate and wait for translation.9.See what happens You might find this shocking hehehe.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA B) thats got to be one of the funniest thing I have ever seen, talk about someone screwing that up.=instead of that replace nice with mean =also add a S to mama and it will be even more funnier then ever.=also replace nice with beautiful or uglynow I had to add words to that and rearrange some thanks Svvift for corrupting our members on that B).its funny how that word can get translated wrong.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

O_o OK, I didn't expect that... Hehe, it was hilarious all the same! I can't believe that word will be screwed up so bad... Isn't mama supposed to mean mother and not what the translation ended up? Anyway... that was a good find.

Myself, i just have to wonder what you were either doing to find that, or what you were looking though! ... Let me guess, you found it on another website? B)

ROFLMAO ... wow google looses some reputaion points on this one.

ill save some of you the trouble.

English to Spanish: Britney's mom is very nice

Result: La mama de Britney es muy agradable

Spanish to English: La mama de Britney es muy agradable

Result: The breast of Britney is very pleasant

.... good job google

"Google Screws Up Again"Thats very funny!I can sort of explain. I speak french, and spanish is very similar to french. the word "Mother" in french is m?re. Another way of saying it it maman. In Spanish mother is Mama. But then if you were to look up la mama in spanish dictionary, you would get "Breast". Its just the switching back and forth that messed the thing up. When you say "Britney's mom" it automatically thinks the mom of Britney, and theres the mess up.

I´m spanish and certainly that´s a right translation. I´ll explain.

"mama" it´s like a polite word for "breast" or "*BLEEP*". It´s used rarely except in medical things. For example "cancer de mama" it´s one of the most frequent cancer types. Apart from this, you talk about "mamas" when you´re referring to a mother feeding their babies, human or even more frequently when it´s an animal.

Instead, mamá, it´s like mom. It´s the way a child names his or her mother. Commonly it has an accent in the second syllable and that´s a way to difference it but in some areas they say it "mama" as well, but (at least in Spain, don´t now about americans) think it´s kind of low cultural level.

It´s funny how google use the "breast" acception. ;)

Explanations from the Language Academy Dictionary

mamá.

(Adapt. del fr. maman).

1. f. coloq. madre (ǁ respecto de sus hijos). U. m. en leng. infant.

mama.

(Del lat. mamma, voz infantil).

1. f. coloq. madre (ǁ respecto de sus hijos). U. m. en leng. infant.

2. f. Anat. teta (ǁ órgano glanduloso).

Lol, thats why we have accents in spanish.

Mamá = Mom
Mama = breast, or suck.

Really funny though. Aww, they beat me to it, guess Ill have to quote that. I wonder if google really knows about britneys breast. ;)

For some reason, I made the name Baba...When it got translated back it came back as:The breast of the drunk sponge cake is pretty.O_o Now I feel like I chose I good name XD Hahaha, drunk sponge cake!? Could anyone say why Baba became something as bizzare as a drunk sponge cake?

I've seen this before but couldn't resist to try it again. I tried the same with babelfish and it translates properly, the problem only seems to be with Google Language Tools. I wonder why?! ;) ;)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA  thats got to be one of the funniest thing I have ever seen, talk about someone screwing that up.
=instead of that replace nice with mean

=also add a S to mama and it will be even more funnier then ever.

=also replace nice with beautiful or ugly

now I had to add words to that and rearrange some thanks Svvift for corrupting our members on that .

its funny how that word can get translated wrong.

now that one is funny lol