xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SvVifT

Google Translation Joke

LOL!!!!!!oneoneeleven1!11!

I can hardly breath right now!

Seriously,I started rolling around on the floor laughing for a few seconds. Everyone started looking at me like I was crazy!

Anyway,*wipes tear from eye* I'll try some different combinations on that XD.Must...see..FUNNY!

You've been Busted... It's been fixed. 

Using computers to do automatic translation has it'sLimits.  But there are things you can do to help it.  No set of rulesWill work in all languages.  But there are many things you can try thatWill reduce the strange things that happen with machine translation. Here are some useful things to know when using any translator.Use good grammar.Good: I saw that movie, but I did not like the acting.Bad: I saw it but did not like the acting.Do not omit important words.( that, which, who, and whom)  Good: I think that your network is slow.Bad: I think your network is slow.Say their name and suggest specific help:Good:  Nekogrrl, do you need more help with your clothes?Bad:  Want help?Repetition is good if you want to express the same basic idea.Left click the Edit button at the top of your computer.Left click the Appearance button.Left click the Make Outfit button.Use simple, clear, direct language.  Think of the 8th grade level whenYou type.  Avoid using slang expressions.Good: I know you will have a great time in Second LifeBad: Have a cool SL day.Good: I must go now.  Bad: I need to catch some Z's.  Write sentences that express only one idea.Good:  Click the sign with the left mouse button.   A blue box willAppear. The blue box will ask you to keep the new XXXX..   Bad.  Click the sign and then select keep.Use active sentences, not passive.  Good: I will send a folder with free clothes.Bad:  A folder of free clothes is coming.Use complete sentences that make grammatic sense.Good: Do you wish to stay here and learn more?Bad: Want to stay and learn more?Repeat the noun and avoid pronouns.Good: I saw that movie, but I did not like the movie.Bad: I saw that movie that but did not like it.Do not split compound words such as 'look up' and 'pick up'Good:  You should pick up the box when you are finished.Bad:  You should pick the box up when you are finished.For those of you who stuck with me through all this, please name twoPronouns.Who? Me?

Oh My God! is this a screw up of Google or is it one of their jokes... Google is known for doing that kind of jokes but this time I think it really is screwing it up xDNice find, lots of free time huh?

Try this,1. Open browser then go to google.com
2. click 'language tools'
3. Write "Britney's mom is very nice" in 'Translate text:' textbox.
4. Select "English to Spanish" in the below combo.
5. Press Translate and wait for translation.
6. Now copy the translated text from the above text and paste it in
the
'Translate text:' textbox.
7. Select "Spanish to English" in the below combo.
8. Press Translate and wait for translation.
9.See what happens
You might find this shocking hehehe.

thank you its really interesting sharing, keep it up

appreciated

Go to google translate and write, Jeg er utro, in Norwegian that means i'm cheating, but see what's comming up instead. It is Legendary ;D

if you write in google translate the dutch text "mannen zijn mannen en mannen horen in de keuken" this means "men are men and men belong in the kitchen"but google translate this to "men are men and women belong in the kitchen"