xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Trap-mas 2005 Trap17s own Christmas celebration

Posted Image
HO! HO! HO!
'Tis the Season To Be Jolly!

T'was the Night before Trap-mas, no one was logged in
The forum was empty none can be found, not even Admin...

One of the most celebrated holidays is coming near and I would like to be your Santa's BuffaloHELPer :)
Below me is a hidden article which will be filled with all the goodies that you will enjoy. But I'm going to keep it a secret until the Trap-mas morning. To earn this fabulous gift you must be:

• A hosted member, of course
  • Every HOSTED member is eligible
  • That includes Moderators
  • Administrators are NOT eligible
I am giving predetermined prizes to those who have been nice and nothing but black coal to those who have been naughty. From now and until the Trap-mas morning you will be watched because...

Posted Image He's making the list, checking it twice (or maybe thrice)
Posted Image BH's gonna find out who's naughty or nice...

But I'll be the judge of who is nice and who is naughty. It is my decision alone. :) So keep up the good posts and stay active. Remember you are judged how you are as a HOSTED member of this forum. That's all I can say.

Naughty

1 blemish (10% warning) - reduce warning to 0%

2 blemishes (20% warning) - reduce warning to 10%

3 blemishes (30% warning) - reduce warning to 20%

4 blemishes (40% warning) - reduce warning to 30%

5 blemishes (50% warning) - reduce warning to 40%

6 blemishes (60% warning) - black coal, you should be ashamed of yourself!

Nice

Perfect (0% warning) - 7 credits

Few blemishes (0% warning but had few in the past) - 2 credits

rejected: what is black coal?

Edited by rejected (see edit history)

Reserved for additional rules. Do not open until December.Dec-1, 2005Please follow my direction. Post only your good will towards all man kind by stating something that you are thankful, something you wish and something you hope for the next year. Please do not spam otherwise you will be marked under Naughty list :)I am thankful that I made through this year especially because I have had so many changes in my life--my job, my house, my family and my friends. It started very rough and I was lost for a while. But now that the year 2005 is nearly ending, I look back and realized that I was one of the lucky ones to have a house, a family, a job and friends who are still with me today. I am also thankful that I became a part of Xisto family, the community that will be inscribed to my memories. My wish for today is that our government's fiscal crisis will be turned around to much stable situation. I wish that my town's budget is balanced so that hard working class is suffering no longer. I wish for the things that to be different for the better future. I wish that we all wish for the same peace and harmony that will save this planet. And I hope that our troops will one day return home and we shall embrace them not with our prejudice but with honor and respect. Everyone says that this war's been like that of Vietnam. Well let's not repeat the same mistake of shunning out our troops when they return. Whether it's right or wrong the bottom line is that they are torn away from their families and they need all our support. Let's not waste anymore energy by pointing our fingers to someone.Merry Christmas everyone! Merry Christmas Xisto! And Merry Christmas to all who cannot celebrate with their loved ones. You are in our thoughts.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Well let me start out by saying Merry Trapmas, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Quanza to all. Happy Holidays to all those I missed.

December 2, 2005

Well I am thankful for many things in my life. I am thankful for my parents for providing me with everything I have and all my gadgets and toys :) I am thankful for making it through the almost the first semester of the IB program in my new high school. It has been hard to make it through this year but with my friends I would never of made it. Also I am thankful for finding Xisto and meeting all my new friends here and being able to replace my free hosting. This is a much better place. I am thankful for all the money I have been able to make to buy my laptop and stuff like that to keep me occupied. Of course there is my computer programming teacher. She is the best, same with my spanish teacher.

My wish this year is that the war ends between the U.S. and Iraq and all other countries so we can be at peace once again. Of course this could take a lot of time but making Iraq a better country will help out the world. At the moment though I have been really wishing to make it through high school. It is going to be very hard but I know I can do it. I also hope that those hurt in the hurricanes are safe as well as my family and relatives. Hopefully we can have a better country and world ahead of us and everyone helps make it happen.

Once again Happy Holidays, and Merry Trapmas

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Credits to transfer : 7

Let me start by saying Happy/Merry Trap-mas/Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Winter Solstice/Boxing Day/Christmahanukwanzakah/Decemberween/Festivus/any other December holidays I forgot.I really have a lot of things to be thankful for. I have family who care about me and a lot of friends. I have a nice place to live, my family rarely has any problems, there's always extra money for whatever. I'm in a good high school, I'm getting really good grades. I've even been less shy this year than last year, and I can see the effects. I really can't complain about anything, my life is pretty great right now.I don't really know what I hope for. For myself, I just want to be more outgoing and for nothing to go horribly wrong. For other people, there are several things. I'd like for the so-called "war on terror" (somewhat of an oxymoron) to end as quickly and safely as possible. It'd be nice if the U.S. national debt were to go down, and maybe some tension ease between countries. I'd also like for the media to stop hyping up things so much. We hear about all these terrible things that really aren't all that bad. The media just focuses on the bad news, then makes it seem worse than it is. You rarely hear anything about the huge leaps in medicine and technology on the news. They get you to buy in by making a climate of fear. I wish that the media would go easy on the fear.Hmm, maybe I got a little carried away there. Anyway, have a good holiday season, everyone! Hope you get a lot of gifts!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:

I'm very excited in the direction my life is going right now; that's one item I'm greatly thankful for. My family is awesome, I'm doing well in school considering I'm taking four college level classes my sophomore year, and there's not an enemy that I can think of. I'm thankful for all of my friends, for my friend Michael, who's recovering from having a brain tumor removed. I'm glad that Vincent, another friend, has finally earned enough money to have an infected membrane removed. I'm grateful for being able to find the love of my life. The majority of my gratitude goes towards my brother, though, who's fighting the battle of addiction to drugs on his own, and winning.My wish for the future isn't some "Miss America" answer, it focuses on individuals, not global items. I can only hope that Vincent when he's done with surgery, recovers well, and that Michael continues to recover without problems. I wish that my friend Donald won't give up hope with his grades; he's had a 4.0 average for the past three years, but they're starting to lower from problems at home. Best wishes to all of them.My New Year's resolution: to focus on my grades, which are more important than my current job and spending large amouns of time with my friends. My career matters for the future; earning money for that new car doesn't.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:

First of all, Happy Holidays to all of you out there in trap-land. This is my favorite time of year, not only because of christmas(this is the holiday I celebrate), but that my birthday is also 6 days before christmas.Wow, I really do have a lot to be thankful for. I am really thankful for my family. We are really going through some rough times during this holiday season, and I'm just glad that I still have them. I am also thankful that my mother's newly bought house is oficially hers after a 3 month battle with the county it is located in. I'm thankful for the citizens of Jefferson, Ohio for voting yes on a bill for 3 new schools, and a state-of-the-art auditorium. It's too bad I won't be around to see it, since I will be in college. There is just so much I am thankful for, I can't even list them all.My main hope is that the war in Iraq will be over soon. I know many families are being torn apart by having a loved one over in Iraq, and it is just devistating if one of them dies. Earlier in the year, there were about 9 or 10 people from a town near where I live that were killed within a 2 week period. I just cannot imagine what those people have gone through. My wish, although it may be a little selfish, is that I might find the right girl. If I'm lucky, before prom. Right now, I kind of need someone there for me, that isn't part of my family.I think, for my new year's resoultion, I'm going to try to work out a little more, eat a little less. Hopefully this will equal less body fat, and a little more muscle. It wouldn't hurt to concentrate a little more on my grades. :) And again, Happy Holidays to everyone.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:

December 5, 2005Happy 20th day before Christmas / Trapmas. :)I'm thankful for many things. One of my biggest is the fact that I was lucky enough to get into one of the best High Schools where I live. I never thought I could but I did and I'm thankful for that.Another thing I'm thankful for is my life. Although it may not be as good, it's not bad. Thinking about something I read earlier [something about how there's always someone out there with a worse life than me.]it made me think. My life isn't bad, it just doesn't live up to my expectations. But after what I read, I've changed how I felt.Xisto, can't forget them. I learned lots of things during my time here. I also made a couple of friends here, and a tiny reputation amount a few.Lastly, I want to thank all my friends and one very special site. They include ones I met inside and outside of the internet. They made me who I am today. Without them, I probably wouldn't have made it into a good school. Looking back at how I was before, I can sure say, thank you F. A.*Something is different this year. Instead of the usual greedy wishes, I actually have a meaningful one. A few weeks back, my dad found out that he had a disease. I don't know the name of it, but it had something to do with glucose level in one's blood. It's a shame what he had to go through. Just yesterday was his birthday. He acted all calm, but deep inside, I could tell that he was afraid. So my wish this year, is that he gets better.*I do hope that next year I'll be more mature. High School is a tough journey for some, and I sure do hope that I'll get through it easily. It surely can't hurt to wish for a girl in my life, right?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:

First of all, Season's Greetings to everyone out there, and I hope you safe and wonderful holiday season.

I have a few things to be thankful for. My family, even though they are on the other side of the world from where I currently live, continue to give me support and advice if run into any troubles. I'm also thankful to have found a new job and not have to move very farl, as well having supportive co-workers and neighbours in my new place. Luckily, everything is working out so far...but it could be better. (More on that later.)

My main wish is that my grandparents continue to be in good health. They've been steadily on the decline recently, but I hope to see them again in the new year....especially since me and my own family don't get to see them that often.

My wife and I are also looking forward to seeing our son continue to develop over the next year. He's accomplished so much over the first year or so of his life and although it's tiring at times, it's a joy to watch him grow right before our eyes.

As for my own goals, I wish to further develop myself professionally and take the necessary steps to make the move back to Canada in a few years. I've taken a look at what positions I could do...all I need is a little more advice and someone to guide me in the right direction.

Happy Holidays, everyone...and have a Merry Trap-mas!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Credits to transfer : 2

First of all, happy trap-mas to everyone. I'm addicted to Xisto right now.I'm so so thankful for my life. My moneys, my family, my friends and my Free Hosting. I hope the south of Thailand will be in long peace.I hope to be a better programmer right now since I can't answer alot of question in the PHP forum without researching, and I personally take that myself as a test for my PHP programming.And wish you all (again) a happy trap-mas!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Hosting suspended, credits not awarded.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New year to everyone!

I am sure that all of you wait eagarly for this part of the year to come because of the festive and happy season and so do I..Not only to enjoy this time but to think over what I learnt in this whole year. According to me this is the best time to think as a person can think RIGHT things when he is in happy mood. This is basically my suggestion to everyone that please think carefully what you achieved and what you have lost and if you have lost something then what things you would have done differently to make those things going in your favour.

Anyways, I would like to thank GOD & Everyone else :

God : I would like to thank GOD for giving me such a beautifull life, a very supportive family and great friends. Not only this I would like to thank GOD for all the good things which happened till now not only to me but for everyone.

Everyone else : I would like to thank everyone else who I know & who I dont know for your wishes & blessings.

There are few things which I wish as well..and one main thing is that I wish that there should be an end to all the Wars going around, by the word WAR I dont mean only the wars going between the countries but the WAR rather cold war going on in between friends or families...to be more clear I wish there must be no disputes amongst anyone.

And for myself I wish that I could become Cisco Certified Security Proffessional, becasue I've left the job for this and I've to achieve this certification to get a better job in future.

So wish me luck and lets hope that everybody's whishes comes true and that Santa brings lots of happines in our lives.

Wishing you all a great new year ahead!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:

This is a nice way to start the new year. Gathering around and talking and having a Merry Trap-mas. I guess I will start out be saying all that I am thankful for. I know, pretty traditional.-I have a wonderful family, a wonderful life, and something that I am happy to live for, the main thing surrounding Christmas as a matter of fact. Jesus. As blessed as I am, I have one thing that will never leave a happy place in my heart. And that is the fact that there is family members who won't be able to celebrate Christmas this year. I am sure we have all lost a loved one at one time or another. But the memories stay alive, no matter where I go or what I do. I know many other people won't have someone close to them with them this Christmas. Kind of turned into a sad post :P So on to other matters.-I hope and pray the wars will end soon and that peace will come again soon to this troubled world. You have to admit, the wars, the problems, the lives that are wrenched and torn each day, it all takes it's toll. I also hope that our troops will be safe in Iraq, and that the countries who are in trouble, like the ones that have been having bad earthquakes, will also soon find themselves in a time where a little joy can creep in.-Life on the Internet has taken a turn this year. I am the proud admin of a new forum, which is cool. I also found this year the wonders of different scripts. Such as javascript, a little CGI, ect. I know, a little belated on that.-To finish it all off, I hope that all of us can find that Christmas cheer that sometimes seems to escape us. And that we will touch someone's life this next year in a way that no one could have imagined. One of the greatest gifts of Christmas is the fact that we should have friends and family gathering together and spending time together as well. I hope you all have both a happy Christmas, and a happy Trap-mas :P

Notice from BuffaloHELP:

I'm going to start my post with the usual "Merry Christmas and a happy New year"!I am thankful that I live in a wonderful and loving family that will give me their love & support no matter what! I also have a nice warm place to lay down on Christmas eve after my Christmas dinner :P. Everybody that I know is healthy and jolly! I have earned my very own handful of dollars this year, and through the internet as well, which seemed like an impossible task a few months ago for me. That is a great step towards the world of responsibility and maturity. Also, I am grateful that I have a great hosting account here at Xisto and a very nice community as a bonus! Come to think of it, I'm about to celebrate my 1 year anniversary here at Xisto (yup, just checked my forum CPanel - Jan 5 2005, 11:39 PM is the date & time of my registration)! "my my my... how time flies" - I would usually say, but not this time, because I thought that I was a member of the Xisto community even longer than 1 year! It seems that when you have an exciting time somewhere, time flows slower for you :PSo, what more can a guy ask for? Everything that I have now sucks for some, and yet represents a paradise on Earth for others... So, I won't wish for anything. I make my own wishes come true if they are realistic enough!As for the unrealistic ones:1) I would like to ask everybody in the world to put their fingers away from the trigger - make life easier for you and for everybody else! Don't make somebody cry on Christmas, please!2) I would like NOT to hear about the health status of the former Yugoslavian president (currently in The Hague) as the No1 news on TV!3) I would like to get a pony! :D (just kidding)Happy trap-mas everyone! Keep on posting!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:

merry trap-mass, but what about people who celebrate hanukka and kuanza? Whatever. Happy Christma-hanu-kuanzica to you all! As a gift, I will open up a new section of my site for all to see! It will be something everyone likes!!!oops, forgot. I am very thankfull for all the good fortune I have had. I have a great website, friends, a laptop, and a good head on my shoulders. I have a great sense of humor, and a good taste in music. What am I asking for from my parents? I'm asking for an 8 GB flash drive to put a linux distro called slax onto, a new memory stick for my clie, and a motor skooter so I can get home faster. My New years resolution is not to truely hold a grudge against anyone, to get better grades, and to make some more gift sigs sense I am in the T17 GFX crew... Happy holidays!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Merged double posts.
Notice from BuffaloHELP: