xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xereo

Your Name In Elvish

just cause it's different then the normal name meanings I will post it Amras Ancalim?. <---now what is that that is one funky name sounds just a bit *happy*, but hey I'm no expert in the elvish langauge.

WARNING anyone caught spamming this topic will be warned and topic will be closed

My elvish name comes out as E?l Calafalas. My surnames a bit of a tongue twister! I also tried putting my elvish name in, to get a "double elvish" name, which was Elessar Elendil.

Interesting. He states in the FAQ that it only operates on the first and last letters of your name and somehow works out the 'Elvish' name based on that (not being a huge fan of LOTR - I do enjoy the books and films, but I'm fanatical about little - I don't really know/care about all that is Elvish). So whereas the rest of us sit around Googling our own names in our spare time, Google employees sit around creating name generators in theirs.

Apparently my elf name is Angrod Melwas?l. Interesting. Anyone have any idea how a ? would be pronounced?

edit: lol, accidently put my name in the FEMALE box. changed

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

Hahaha, my name is C?rdan Sindan?ri?. Very funny thing.I think that an "?" should be pronounced lika a normal "u" but that accent means that you have to meke that syllable stronger than the others. Or that way is how we pronnounce it in Spain... dunno about the elves. :P

My name is Séreméla Mithrandír.. we have the same last name.. Maybe we're related in the Elf world :P

Can I just ask what is your last name?? Mine is LIU

Hahaha, my name is Círdan Sindanárië. Very funny thing.

I think that an "ú" should be pronounced lika a normal "u" but that accent means that you have to meke that syllable stronger than the others. Or that way is how we pronnounce it in Spain... dunno about the elves.  :P

202093[/snapback]

Nope.. in french.. it means the sound goes up when you say the U sound. like

I'm not sure that translator is correct. If you go by the meaning of my name(Hannah) which is "Favour" or "Grace" my name would translate into Eruanna. But by this translator its Nellas which has nothing to do with my namesake.-reply by Hannah