xisto Community
adriantc

Area 51 In Google Earth do you know the coordonates

Yah I went looking for the area 51 in google earth and the cursor would jump at a certain spot like there was a whole section cut out of the map it was weird-reply by rich

Just a thought for you

Area 51 In Google Earth

Area 51 eh ? what a question to ask, "is it REAL?" well the thing is that from EVERY type of map that you get to look at wether on the net or paper copy you have to FIRST think to yourself one little detail "WHO MAKES THE MAP" you see maps are printed from a Satalite that has been sent up "BY WHO" that is to say "WHO FUNDED IT ALL" ??? then think to your self that if they made the maps then what have they put on them ! Question for you to think about for a second ? "Has any of you seen a map of the MOON" and yes I did say a map of the moon... There is one out there, and to think of all the stuff that they have put up there ! you would think that there would be something to see eh! you will be surprised! anyway AREA 51 when you get to see it is just what they want you to see ! the bits you cant see are about 5 miles down under ground, ha ha ha try to do a thermal view of the ground to see what is under there...

Anyway it was just a thought that I think you should be thinking about LOL

-reply by Buttercup

Area 51

Area 51 In Google Earth

Actually if you use google earth and just type in area 51, Nevada you can see the base and it is not blotched out :-)

-reply by Justinot

I am gonna have to download Google Earth just to check it out sounds like fun. Now something different. sangdukseo I have to agree we are entitled to our own opinion. I dont know if I believe in Area 51, But I do believe in other life. I am not saying Aliens But I am not ruling them out either. The universe is a huge place we havent even begun to explore it. And with that being said I believe anything could be out there. I dont think we are the only planet with living beings on it that would just be a waste of space.. lol haha Anyway think about it dont be so closed minded about stuff. I do believe there is more out there than we think or know of. And again im not saying just Martians or aliens but anything. Could be another planet out there like ours with people on it. That would be awesome. Dont think we will fing out about it in our lifetime, but hey think of your kids or grandkids. Can you imagine how different things are gonna be for them with all the new technology. Anyway just keep an open mind you never know!

Area 51 coordonateArea 51 In Google Earth

37?11'59.48"and 115?55'44.89"W 

this is the real coordonate for area 51. The other is the above ground this is the below ground facility.

this is my belief atleast.

-reply by Stephanie

ok... These are the real coords for area 51 in nevada 39?39'38.05"and 115?58'33.73"W. As you can see the whole area is covered by green circles because they are hiding something

"Green circles"Area 51 In Google EarthGive me a break! The "green circles" are irrigation circles. Your coordinates aren't even close. 37?14'12.12"and, 115?48'39.71"W gets you onto a runway. Nothing is hidden, nothing is obscured. Nothing to hide at Area 51. It is a testing facility. They keep all the new aircraft in hangars, when they are not in the air.

Base has awesome field desguiseArea 51 In Google Earth

Is there something I'm missing here with the coordinates, I always thought it was the nevada DESERT but I get some farming thing near beijing, where admittedly there is a an odd metallic object that has crashed into the ground, which is great and all but I was looking for a base with magical green circles, or even a aircraft testing hangar, but I'm not seeing any of what you guys are saying

-reply by Jamie

this is the real coordonate for area 51. The other is the above ground this is the below ground facility.

this is my belief atleast.

-reply by Stephanie

Area 51 coordonateArea 51 In Google Earth

37?11'59.48"and 115?55'44.89"W   <<< all this is junk no green dots all it is from what I can tell is either a land fill which probly isnt because of no activity or an open top mine which could be even though there isnt any activity there doesnt clear it because it could be shut down once they mine and cant get anymore they do kinda move on is kinda hard for me to explain the circle there though which given that I looked at alt of 1600 foot would mean its huge

Yeah, no. I don't think the US would allow such a breach in security in Google Earth. It would probably be hard to get the exact coordinates of Area 51, because that supposedly contains the remains of the crash at Rosewell and other "top secret" stuff. (Personally, I think the Rosewell conspiracy was just a test plane, but that's another story). Anyhow, I tried to zoom onto Fort Knox once, and once I came in too close, it read "Sorry, no photos available at this elevation". So I'm betting that it's the same story over area 51, too.

Sometimes I only get the "Sorry, no photos available at this elevation" when I zoom too far into general public areas such as residential or commercial. Usually, important government buildings such as the White House are blurred out on Google Maps, although it seems very unusual that the Australian Parliament House is not blurred and the image remains crisp at the lowest elevation. This blurring of images doesn't really make a difference, since you can acquire higher quality satellite map images simply by purchasing them from the satellite geography companies.

actual locationArea 51 In Google EarthReplying to adriantc37.240000, -115.816000Enter that as the lang, long. The actual area 51 locartion. You think the gov would restrict something like this? I do. They defiently cleaned the pic to not show some things. Like they do with alot of things we don't know but the goverment knows. In goverment talk area 51 is a (saying they classify like this) its a lvl 5 restriction (only people who work there have access to the stuff there). I have also hurd if you come withen 1,000 yards of walking directly toward it you get picked up by gov people.-reply by chris

I have read somewhere that with the launch of Google Earth small communities have started to appear talking about all kinds of stuff. I've even read that there are a few communities on the Aria 51 subject and I was wondering if any of you knew the coordonates of Area 51. I tried to Google that but I couldn't find anything. It would be interesting to see the quality of the photos...

37 14'23.52"N 115 49'04.14"W