xisto Community
adriantc

Area 51 In Google Earth do you know the coordonates

I'm living near an army base. I am able to see my house in Google Earth but not the army base. Not that I cannot find the place, but the place was entirely in blacken patches. Somehow that place was blocked from satellite cameras. I believe army bases uses a device called radar jammer, like what a unit has in a game called Command and Conquer.
So I believe we can never find Area 51. Even if we could, it will be blacken.

hi,

i'm a guy from germany, so i have the german version of google earth.

And in this version i can find area 51 without any problems... i just type area 51 in the search space and it brings me automatically to it... it's just some airfields ..but stil it's quite detailled... you can even see the planes on the airfield...

the COORDINATES:

37°14'36.52"N

115°48'41.16"W

so if u are interested just download the german version... you can contact me if you want...

moeoehre_05

just made some picture for the guy who can't find it...^^

It would be interesting to figure out the truth right? If there was nothing there, you'd think that they'd let the media visit and find that out, versus they may just want their privacy and such so they want people to leave well enough alone. Who knows. Maybe someday someone will figure it out and then there would be no more boards about it... If you can find pictures, go for it....

I just looked at Area 51 on google earth and found something really interesting... I cant really tell what these things are in this picture.

Posted Image

I found this location just a tiny bit west of Area 51, I think its still part of area 51 because its probably not even a mile away from the airplanes.

Do any of you have any idea what they are?

Roswell 1947, crash of a space vehicle reportedly to have a surface skin that could not be burned, cut or otherwise damaged. How could you bring down such a craft? What force would it take to do so?Well, I know of only one person to come up with something that could do thatat that time period........Nikoli Tesla.Not only did he try to sell his death ray machine to the US, but also England. Both turned him down.The ray reportedly could knock down entire flights of bomber formations.His warehouse burned to the ground and all records were lost. I wonder..........Look up Tesla. That is who invented 60 cycle AC that runs your house, as well as a host of other inventions.

Roswell 1947, crash of a space vehicle reportedly to have a surface skin that could not be burned, cut or otherwise damaged.

How could you bring down such a craft? What force would it take to do so?

Well, I know of only one person to come up with something that could do that
at that time period........Nikoli Tesla.

Not only did he try to sell his death ray machine to the US, but also England. Both turned him down.
The ray reportedly could knock down entire flights of bomber formations.

His warehouse burned to the ground and all records were lost. I wonder..........

Look up Tesla. That is who invented 60 cycle AC that runs your house, as well as a host of other inventions.

I really find all that Roswell stuff very interesting, I don't know much about it at all but it's something that I actually wouldnt mind learning about, same goes for Area 51.

OMG, this is a funny thread! Whether there is anything there alien related, Gov knows (no, that isn't a typo). Did there used to be? Probably. Hows this for a fact for you conspiracy theorists: New Zealand has the highest UFO sighting rate in the world and yet you don't hear peep about it in New Zealand. In the States officials have 'addressed' the issue but in NZ there is absolutely nothing. Prolly why very few people know that statistic.

My dad used to be in the army and often trained in a place called South Kaipara Heads. He said more often than not there would be Airforce officers there taking pictures of UFOs and I don't mean alien spaceships, I mean unidentified flying objects. As to whether they were aliens or not, who knows but they are certainly interesting to the Gov :blink:

Posted Image

This is a pic of the Kaipara Heads. Pretty, but not very interesting lol.

Just imagine the bad guys using Google Earth.... an American technology... against the U S of A.Shooting yourself in the foot sound familiar?

thatsactually an interesting thought. I going to look into this more...

(googles the subject)

Here is a link, with some comments and an active google map...
http://www.satellite-sightseer.com/id/1007/Rachel/Area_51

it sures area 51 and has some other lank amrks to check.

After taking a look at the runway to the NW, I zoomed in on it and it looks like it is a target set up for the bombing range. If you look close enough you will see SAM sites and an airplane (target) on the runway!!!!

whats even more interesting... i googled "Google Earth Area 51" and the image results all had pictures of area 51. Even some chinese sites. :D now to be honest, its nothin to worry bout... consdiering how many countries have satelites orbitting earth, I'm sure they have every bit of this earth mapped and no one can stop it.
Edited by 9block (see edit history)

The government verified that there is a base several miles north of Las Vegas a little while ago, but it denies that it is called Area 51 and it will not tell the exact specifics of what goes on in that base as it is top secret work. "Area 51" will appear on Google Earth, but it is hypothesized that the base is in fact covered mostly by a desert camoflauge net so that a satillite photo can only track so much.

Umm yeah Aliens ARE REAL we aren't the only ones that live on the earth Did you know there are 1000000000 planets out there....And you actually think were the only ones?-justin

To think that we are the only ones in this universe or even this galaxy is ignorant. Do you honestly believe that out of the billions of stars with at least a dozen or so planets each that earth is the only planet capable of supporting life? -reply by snake6phw

Area 51

Area 51 In Google Earth

My son is doing his A levels, and helped out a friend writing for an 'underground' magazine. After a trip to America they found out some confidential news, and predictably were going to do a write up. My sons friends flat was broken into and his paperwork gone, nothing else was taken. I hate the thought of my son getting involved in this sort of thing, but something very strange happened. They are a group of very down to earth, fun lads, not paranoid etc. But two of them had been followed prior to the break in. I stress that nothing else was taken, and an extremely smooth job was done.

-reply by witheld