xisto Community
adriantc

Area 51 In Google Earth do you know the coordonates

google earth is a programme after all. it owned by an organization and that organization falls into jurisdiction of the most powerful country in world. There cud be things/areas which have been hiden from the world. And personally believe they should have hidden some more. There are so may areas which have become easy locators for the terrorist. That too in todays world when there bad guys are well equiped and prepared than most of the security agencies around the world.

area 51 is as real as it gets, i know someone that used to be a guard there, he informed me that he wasnt allowed an inch past his post, kinda creepy, i have been looking for the spots where the atomic bombs went off, im beeen looking all over the cities but i cant find them, i was told that a few blocks and walled off still, which is what i have been looking for any ideas?

I sry bout the double post but i thought i would and a little more, you guys really should have a edit butten for posts

anyways

I get a totally different place when I search for "37.24, -115.816" in google earth...?

Maybe I did the search wrong? tongue.gif Possible...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

What I saw...

if you zoomed out a bit you would find that we have the same picture as the other guy.

Posted Image

I decieded to do a little exploring around area 51 and i found a few neat things ill share...

Posted Image

Do you see the large eyes and wide open mouth? looks like a ufo, can any1 explain this?

this time i was looking around and i happend to notice a green, this was a far distince from the base but is even further out into the desert.

Posted Image

What is the purpuse of this thing right next to a military base?, it almost appears to be a garden, but who the heck would waste all that water to build garden at a military base in the middle of the desert?

southwest of the base you begin to find tons and tons of crators, this are prettys sizable, ether they are testing wepons are doing practice runs, which is odd condered i have only found, 2 helicopters, and 4 non fighter or bomber planes, there are hardly any hangers also, that would hold more planes

here they are

Posted Image

here is the biggest it almost looks like a volcano

Posted Image

these are some weird things i noticed u guys see anything outta the ordinary?

Holy crap...i only read Area 51 in books like "Are we the the smartest race in the Universe" by Peter someone. But it is always possible, and well because it is America it just seemed so, but still it didnt wrap around my mind. MIB, MIIB got to me. And it made me think it might be possible. But you just mentioned that you know someone work there[/] And you show me these images which make it look possible. um..i have explored Google Earth, and even used the coordinates you gave us..and i cant find anything..the Valcanos i cant see. The only this i saw clearly was Bill Gates House :D.

I'm from India and I remember there was some issues with Google Earth rtevealing some of India's military bases and secret navy bases. Some of the captures showed the camafloge in great detail. I'm not sure what happened after that. Google was forced to delete those places I think.

I seriously doubt there's anything at Area 51 or the entire conspiracy sha-bang. It sounds a little too X-files to me, but it's still interesting to see what's there especially since it's off-limits for people to even remotely come close to. Hooray for Google Earth.

lol, when i zoomed in to area 51, google earth crashed and unexpectedly quit when i got up to highest resolution.... :)i don't know if i believe there are aliens, but it is cirtainatly a military installation, prehaps used for weapon testing? i heard somewhere that is you get within a cirtain radius of area 51 without clearance you get instantly shot by a sniper... lol what is the US government really up to? :rolleyes:

I have read somewhere that with the launch of Google Earth small communities have started to appear talking about all kinds of stuff. I've even read that there are a few communities on the Aria 51 subject and I was wondering if any of you knew the coordonates of Area 51. I tried to Google that but I couldn't find anything. It would be interesting to see the quality of the photos...

its located in that big Dessart in Navada, Its real but all you can realy see is planes, and a BIG! Base.

I get a totally different place when I search for "37.24, -115.816" in google earth...?
Maybe I did the search wrong? :( Possible...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

What I saw...

If you zoom out a little bit, then you will see the whole Area 51. It's incredible what sattelite image viwers can do, showing us pictures of supposedly top-secret army bases is "very impressive" in the words of my classmates

one question came to my mind: why to restrict access to military bases as long as many satelites orbitting earth can take the same photos and thus any government can picture Area 51? But then, perhaps governments themselves are keeping secret their pictures for not getting in terrorists hands or so. But then, in many countries terrorists have close relationships with leaders and governments so if anyone want to harm USA they can do it without google earth (lol). So why hide or shade or blackened these? I'm very sure Area 51 lies underground most of it so there's nothing to look for as long as the satelite doesn't have some sort of ground prospecting tool (i've hured there are satelites searching for stuff undergrund, too laty to dig that now).