xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
broflovski

Annoying Parents! Screw you mom and dad

my dad is so annoying he tells me to do stuff when my "mom" tells me not to and he starts yelling and looks like a crazy person with spit flying out of his mouth and scares everyone and he picks us up by the back of the neck and *BLEEP*es about my brothers and how they should move out when i wwant them to stay and if you try to say something you get intreuped by wahhh wahhh now i sound like you (this is my dad saying that) or baby poopy pants baby poopy pants my dad acts like an imuture 3 year old and when he gets mad he get very agressive

Let me say something. The kid that you're describing is simply oneFacet of how people feel irritated and / or fed up with their parents.From anyone's viewpoint, your cousin would be seen as a *****y bratWho's always locked up in his room. If someone like that startsComplaining about things, then that is indeed, as you said, pathetic.But is everyone like that? Does one simply get annoyed at their parentsBecause they are suffering from "teenage angst" or because they are"pathetic losers"? You get real; if for example your mom wasConstantly being a rude and loud ***** who interrupted your everySentence with nonsensical and hypocritical bull****, I would believeThat you too would get mad. Then, would you too be a pathetic loserSuffering from teenage angst? Please, try to see things from both sidesOf the looking glass before you try to judge others.

Anyway, broflovski... I agree andDisagree with how you feel. Most parents tend to have these senses ofWanting to be superior all the time. That's probably the reason yourParents act the way they do. Your dad (if you don't mind me saying)Seems pretty annoying. My mom often makes these little racist comments,And it'sIrritating as hell. I can see where you're coming from. Your mom too,It's awful when people just won't listen to you... I've gone throughThat experience way too much. But on the other hands, you shouldn'tStart feeling violent feelings toward your parents. I'm beingHypocritical here because I've felt that way towards my parents... EvenWorse. But nonetheless, they've taken care of you. Yes, there will beTimes when you become just downright pissed due to their unjustness,But no matter what happens, just be the better person by enduring it.Because after all, the only one who suffers when you give in to yourAnger is you.

If you want to screw you mother and father, you may as well screw yourself. Remember these factors:The people who brought you (or grew you) into this world.You are the fusion of the genetic material of your mother and father.You poccess a portion of genes from both your mother and father.Try to understand yourself before you try to assume.As you are a fusion of genetic material of your mother and father, screwing your mother and father relates to screwing yourself.I would totally understand your feeling as I have been through similar situations - with whoever. But I don't have much to comment yet...

Your parents sound really mean. My parents don't cuss at me, but they do so around me. They're both really annoying and the worst part is that they're separated (as far as I know) but my mom has been going out with thsi guy that I HATE. He's not mean to me or anything, I just don't like him!!! And like, he's always at my house and on the weekends we ALWAYS go to his house and his son is there and he can be kinda mean! Som like if I want to be with my friends on the weekend I can't, or if I want to talk on the phone they can hear my conversation, which is SO ANNOYING!!!! Then my dad annoys me all day long calling me a baby, and asking for kisses ALL THE TIME. that's all he ever talks about and i've told him that it's freakin' annoying, but he can't get that thorugh his thick skull!!!! And if he's happy, I have to act happy too cause' if i'm being serious and he's happy, he gets mad at me!! Then he's always picking on me for things that I do that he doesnt like and he can't ndrstand that that's just the way i am!!

Why are parents to annoying/cruel?Annoying Parents!My dad is my main problem, he's always saying how unlucky he is to have me as his daughter and most of the time, if I don't understand thing like pythagoras (I am 11 ) he gets mad at me and lashes out, it's so frustrating and when he sees me cry he starts saying that your so weak and you never stand up for yourself. BUT IF I DO HE WILL KILL ME! I try to make him happy due to the fact that he is my dad but at times I feel like running away so badly. When I look at other kids parents I always feel so jealous and that they are so lucky to have parents like that, they say "you know what, you've had long day at school here's a fiver and enjoy yourself today" however my dad says you're too young to have money and I don't want you going out until you're 18 and you can't sleep over at anyones house ever! Seriously he doesn't lie. I always cry myself to sleep which have made my eyes all red and sour people thinks he abuses me but abusing can't be like that can it? I mean he's only trying to make me better I guess..-reply by Zizi

Hell Yes! Screw them up!Annoying Parents!

I agree with most people here Screw them! they don't under stand me at all I do is don't try because of them Hell my father even said he had no FAith in me so **** them all! hell they act like its all my fault the only worthy person is my sister and my half brother! **** my mom and dad! they don't understand us young ones these days! Hell if they did maybe most kids woundnt be so screwed up! I'm speaking for almost anyone who agrees with this! anyone that agrees then thanks for your support! I'm gonna make a Site For kids who hate their parents doing this and post it everywhere! 

---------

I've had a Screwed up life for too long and I want FREEDOM! I'm 14 and I'm pissed

------

I like music, Games, reading, dissing jackasses and more

-reply by Shane

YES SCREW THEM!! My parents always think they're right, even when they're wrong. Not just when I THINK they're wrong, but when they're actually wrong. I agree with the person who said there's just too big a gap to cross, and I think parents nowadays shouldn't really pretend we're in their generation. We're not. They can't try to force all their opinions onto us when they don't even listen to our opinions.

Just because we're a fusion of them doesn't mean "screwing our parents is screwing ourselves". What kind of twisted view is that? We use the word "screw" in a metaphorical sense, ok? We don't literally wanna have sex with them, jeezus.

My parents expect me to do whatever they want but I'm not a robot!. If they wanted something like that they should've bought a puppy to train or whatever. They chose to give birth to me they should know what it entails. Just because they're not prepared doesn't mean they can take it out on us.

I don't really think I'll understand what they're feeling when I become a parent, but I will be so much more understanding to my child later in life. My parents expect me to not be sad or angry when they yell at me, and when I'm the slightest bit pissed at them they go" what right do you to be mad when you're wrong?!" and yell at me. So what? I should just be HAPPY that they yell at me? F*ck them! Why do I have to act happy all the time. It's not like they do.

And when they saw the marks on my arm they YELLED at me for being immature. And they said if they see it again they'll put the marks on me themselves. Don't they even care at all that they caused it? "Do you realize how immature you are? you can't even deal with stress the right way. Blah blah blah blah.This just proves how irresponsible you are." ***? Excuse me. Are the dense or what?

And my mom kicked me out of the house once when I said they didn't treat me very well. Well they don't! my dad and mom both hit me when they get mad and once I got welts all over my back and even my hair got pulled out when my dad threw me onto the floor to kick me. And all they do is talk about how I should be grateful that they even kept me in this house. No, really? IT'S THEIR FREAKING JOB TO RAISE ME. What happened to all that unconditional love from parents. That doesn't even exist.

If it wasn't that I needed their money to survive I would've run away in a heartbeat. Just they wait until I'm old enough to not have to take their **** anymore. See how they feel then.

-reply by Diana

i get you so much.i now live with my snobby stepsister and stepdad and mom, and its hell (used to be worst when my stepgma was around)but off to the chasemy stepdad cannot get a glass of water on his own, all you hear all day isGISELLE GET ME WATER, GISELLE TURN THE TV ON, GISELLE GIVE ME THE REMOTE CONTROL, GISELLE MAKE ME A SANDWICH, GISELLE THIS NEEDS SALT, GISELLE YOUR UGLY, GISELLE YOUR FAT, GISELLE DO THIS FOR YOUR SISTER, GISELLE BRING ME ICE CREAM. GISELLE LISTEN TO ME , GISELLE GISELLE GISELLEi just want to turn around, and say no. but i cant because i know i live under his roof, and hes gonna make me not get on the computer anymore if i do this, or is gonna make me be in my room all day, or some stupid thing like thatall i can say is that i cannot wait to be able to move outbut hey, like my real father once said:there will always be people and things that you have no control over, and will bring you down, cope with them. But remmeber not to allow disrespect from no one that you must not. do not let anyone walk all over you. take control of the things you can take control over., and make your own happinessdont let one thing bring you down

My parents are so f*** annoying... Always told me they have no money and? saw em betting on the net (I installed logmein secretly into my father's laptop =) ) my mom is a religious fanatic and likes to say a whole lot of crap (cant say much about that, I don't listen anyway just dream when they start) my mom also threw anything she could find at me when I told her to shut up when she interrupted my conversation over the phone... Fell like returning all the bad things she did to me incl. Slapping, canning, throwing things, etc... Grr...

by Angry Teen

-reply by ruifung

Do parents know they are wrong?Annoying Parents!

Both my parents are extremly arrogant, selfish scroungers... And it seems any bit of their responsibility seems to become my duty. I am the oldest brother out of 3 boys and my mother seems to ***** about my name saying that I am responsible for my younger brothers behaving badly, I'm Aggressive, I'm selfish etc. Yet when I try to tell my brothers not to do anything bad they tell me off ...And tell my bros not to listen to me because they are in charge. My parents contradict what they say...Even when I highlight this they still continue like they are constantly out to get me. For example my dad says don't touch your naughty brother and then when I complain...He says "I'm busy ...Your old enough to deal with it"??!  so when I deal with the situation they say... Well why didn't you tell us.! Bull****

Another example they ask for money from me which I give them and then afterwards... They complain about me not buying or replacing food although I'm lending them money and its not my responsibility anyway.The whole set up in my family home is to disrespect me by making sarcastic remarks...Calling me all sorts of names...Even sometimes extremes of jabbing in the head from dad...Lol and they still want me to do them favours. Bull****

Ive had many arguments with my parents and it seems they have adopted some sort of black mail game where they seem to think they can literally say anything and do anything to me. My parents have two faces and know I'm on to them... So they try to threaten me out of the house or lay down the law when its time for an explanation. Lol I can quite confidently say my parents are scum as they know exactly what they are doing...And sometimes even boast lifes not fair knowing they are in the wrong. 

-reply by dennis

my mom is getting sooooo annoying I just want to screammmmmm . I understand that she is an single parent and she  wants what best for me but come on I am just a teen.She tells me to put away the groceries while she is sitting there txting or something it just pisses me offf she bad I just want to punch her so baddd ughughughuggh. And this is what really gets on my nerve she tell me to clean my room and then cleaning my room turns into clean the whole house like what the helll?? you just told me Ah

Well I have a problem I said that I would be doing something with my friend, :) and that my parents should book to see their friends on Sat. :blush: but then they book it on Sun. When I was going with my friend to a place I have been thinking of before I moved to Switzerland :o and I can't got to the place with my friend on Sat because her family is going somewhere else :( and I know my parents, and they will NOT move their meeting with their friends :angry: I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO Annoyed and DONT KNOW WAT TO DO HEEEEELP! :blink: [/s][/s]

My parents can be very annoying sometimes . Let me give you an example :my mother wants to search something on the internet.However she doesnt use it frequently(i'd say almost never).Therefore,i am kind enough to help her Then comes dad and sits next to me because he is intrested as well.And the party here begins!First of all they are never pleased wih my findings.They also believe they could have managed things better themselves.Then they claim it is my fault,they argue with me but ..still i decide to remain silent.I hand my dad the laptop to search for himself and guess what !His results are way worse.Then i lose my temper.I ask them why they insisted on my dad searching and they answer foolishly ,their answers having no meaning at all!I mumble and then leave SORRY IF I HAE BEEN TIRING but i am very annoyed and desperate.Several incidents like this one happen daily!My life is miserable sometimes <_< I would also like to apologise if i have made any mistakes in my text.You see english is not my native language (i am greek)ANY SUGGESTIONS!?!?!?!?!respect to parents :ph34r:

ANY SUGGESTIONS!?!?!?!?!respect to parents :ph34r:

Yep, get use to it. I have the same problem with my parents or uncles and internet, remotes control, flat tvs and all kind of technology. They always has questions because is more easy asking than solving the problem for himself.
Now I've learned to laugh at this kind of situation does not bother me so much. That's why I say get use to it, hehe.