xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
broflovski

Annoying Parents! Screw you mom and dad

I completely agree with you, sometimes I just want to scream from the inside, let myself go and shout to high heaven, but I can't I just take stuff in and hope that it will blow over but my mum's short temper...Is not a good thing when it comes to booking holidays!

My Mom and dad can go *** demselves. I H_TE them soo much. My dad.. Holy crap I H_TE his ****.. I his he would just die, go to hell, and then be reborn as my kid so I can beat his **** and not get into trouble. My dad, he wont shut the hell up. All he wants is for me to listen to his lectures.. Because he cant hit me and my sister anymore. All I want to do is just kill him. Ive H_TEd him ever since I was 6. And I H_TE him more now. And my mom, don't let me get started on her, I am a very clingy person, and since I ***ing H_TE my father, I cling to my mother and tell her I love her, she pushes me away. She sez "what will it take for you to be normal" and I H_TE it, I want my mom to just accept me for what I am. But, she also has this idea that were trying to take over our household. She sez " I'm Getting Control Back" YOU KNOW WHAT! *** CONTROL< YOU NEVER LOST IT YOU MOTHER***ER I H_TE my dad for giving me anger issues. I H_TE my mom for abandoning me, and don't get me started on my psyciatrist, all he does is nag on how bad I am, all he ***ing does is tell me how bad I am. And he gave me pills. He gave me sleeping pills to seduce me, a mood stabiliser cuz I am uncontrollable, and insane pills because he wants to screw with me. I H_TE him too. And I have nowhere to go to because my mother knoows every site I go to. And I cant talk to my friends because I have no friends. I dunno what to do. And I think I'm on my way to suicide and it scares me.

Annoying Parents

Annoying Parents!

Broflovski, you are now in control of your thought processes and your life. Do not allow the incompetence of your parents to degrade and take away who you are (that is, who you want to be). I'm currently living in a 2-bedroom flat with my Mother (who works at McDonalds...). My parents split when I was 11 (My father cheated), and my family was completely torn apart thereafter.

I now acknowledge that I did not choose to grow up with this specific set of circumstances, yet I was dealt the hand, and therefore I had to establish and implement some clear guild lines and principles for me to live by. Humility, my friend, is true freedom. It is true charisma. Once you commit every ounce of your being to the pursuit of truth, you will always be happy, and will never fear or become angered by all that encourages them.

Is it not beautiful that you have freedom of choice? That you can actually choose to feel happy or sad, choose to study or watch T.V., to become angered by other peoples' (namely parents') foolishness or feel a sense of calm and relaxation knowing they are indeed fools? I am now 18 in my first year of University studying Architecture and Philosophy. First, you must identify with your true identity (that is, the person who you want to be), then have confidence in this, and all good things start from there. Your parents will nag and irritate you, but you will not be caught in an emotional frenzy; you will be happy knowing they are the fools! Good luck, friend.

-reply by Yossi

Replying to iGuestI was in the same situation years ago (cos I'm really old now). I had to be strong for my younger brothers. So I toughed it out. My dad would slap me, my mom would humiliate me...There was no way anything I'd do could change them. They both worked so I get to be with my aunt who babysat for us. She'd hit me, beat me up with whatever she could find (mop, broom, umbrella) if I didn't do the "simplest of task"...Like change my brother's diaper...Heck WHY NOT??!! I was 7 years old, why the hell not? I got welts from the beating but no one cared. It went on until my teen years. I just toughed it out. It was very hard. I told myself when I get older I'd leave the house, work harder and show them that I did it by myself. I didn't need them. And I did. I know it's not the best story, and some people would say you should love and respect your parents. But it's not like that all the time. It's hard to love someone who refuses to take that "love". So at least, continue to love yourself. It's not selfish. It's just the best way to survive a bad situation.-reply by Lalaland

God MY PARENTS OR SO annoying!They also sneak into my room whenever I'm on the computer to check what I'm doing. Sometimes they just stand their in silence and watch me for God knows how long. I only realise that they are there when I get up to drink or go to the toilet. God. Sometimes they go outside and pretend they are going shopping but its just to snoop around and look in through th windows. It is so annoying@!!1ARGH.And they expect me to care for them when they get old !Also, they lecture me about how I should express my opinion and say what I want to say. But when we were touring through europe, I asked my dad what burger he wanted and he said "any I don't care!" and he shouted at me for mentioning how he was a hippocryte. Later, I bought him a fish burger, and he said he didn't want it... =.= what a douche. Also, my dad ALWAYS agrees with my mom! God. That is soooo annoying. Sometimes when its obvious I'm right and I look at him for support, he just pretends he's not taking sides. God. Also, my parents always call me as soon as I reach home to make sure I'm at home. Then, they ask me what homework I have for the day, and they make sure that I do it. If I don't, I get punished.Also, my mom is so goddamn stubborn. She always has to be right. Everytime she says something thats incorrect and I correct her, she goes " THATS WHAT I SAID!" --> and she says whatever I said...My parents are the height of annoying. They even tried to install some Ultra VNC viewer to spy on my computer (which allows them to spy on my computer through another computer)...Please save my jeesus

I HATE MY PARENTSAnnoying Parents!

I HATE MY PARENTS!my dad all he F****** doese is figth with me and my mom so I lock myself in my room to get away from it, btu my mom complains about me always staying in my room on my computer, well ive told its so I don't have to deal with ehr always asking me to do stupid little things like " ake her somthing to eat" which she could EASILY do herself it annoys the hell out of me. I get irrated so eaily with them its unbelivable!! ugh! anyways  anyone have ANY thought to this befor I run away form home? 

-reply by Lily

UGH! You should meet MY mom. She doesn't want to spend a single penny on me. Not ONE. And when I did well for my government exam recently, and all my friends were getting what THEY wanted, and she didn't even let me pick where to eat for lunch. She just forced me to eat chicken rice at the hawker's, which I HATE. Gawd. I think she's just being so stingy. If she could, she'd sell me just to get money.

Leela

Kick a useless parent in the faceAnnoying Parents!

It truely amazes me how my parents can even put a argumant as they cant even look at themselfs. It truely amazes me...Especially my mom ,I was being a bit rude when I had warcraft 6 months ago so when they took it off from me I was very angry but all the things I did while I had the game was pretty rude like staying up for long, but at that time I had hardly got to play any game. However the point after 6 months I still cant get over it and how many other games they have taken away was so ****ing redicules why? because they didnt want me to spend time on it. So I ask my mom if I can play wow again and apparently she responds the same way 6 months. ****ing bull**** unbelivable that made me so angry because that was my favorite online game and I still have to deal with it, my dad is also too blind to understand and tends to go with my mothers Idea, he usually stands behind and agree usually daydreaming. And what worse is that he goes and plays counter strike

-reply by AlexKeywords:

Yossi, I respectfully disagree.

We shouldn NEVER be content with where we are, because we must always strive to grow in power.

My parents are *BLEEP*s, for example. They would beat me if my grades aren't an A+, won't buy me anything, and would force me to eat their crappy food. They monitor and cut my internet access, as expected, and ground me continuously. Most of all, they are always very worried about me and my future, and behave stereotypically Asian.

I don't doubt that they love me. I know they do. But I know they're not very smart (except in their fields of work), otherwise they won't be *BLEEP*s. Everybody is an ******* at some point, just in different ways. The only thing you can do is to control them. This is how I'm an *******, too: I try and control people. But it's what I'm good at, which makes me superior to my parents.

What do I do?

1) I started monitoring their internet. With the same device they use to monitor them. I've gotten plenty of information from this, which I can use against them should the need arise (and it has twice).

2) I won't sacrifice my grades just to prove a point to my parents, because it simply isn't worth it. Everybody out there, it's NEVER worth it to sacrifice your grades just to prove a point (I.E., get low grades just because you dislike your parents).

3) If they ground you, don't listen. Then they will be forced to drag you into your room, which they probably won't, or if they will, they'll get tired soon. If they take your stuff, take some of their stuff. They'll probably call you immature, but I think it's pretty clear they took your stuff, so by their definition, they're immature too. Mention this if you want, but expect your parents to come back with some incredibly hypothetical ridiculous argument. Refuse to give it back (something important) until you get what YOU want back.

4) If your parents resort to physical violence, don't fight back. Instead, record the fight with a tape, and threaten to turn it into the cops if they don't give you what you want.

5) Never have a shouting match with your parents. Debate, logically, with your parents. Practice your speech skills. It's what I do, and normally, that's how I almost always win all the arguments. Because when you don't shout, you can think logically, and see if what you're doing is worth it or not, then decide if you want to argue or not in the first place.

6) If your parents are annoying, just ignore them. They will berate you or ground you, but ignore that too, and follow the instructions above.

If you are steadfast, and you refuse to change, then you will force THEM to change. See, you aren't sleeping under your father's roof. Your father is sleeping under YOUR roof.

Of course, the most important step, as always, is to NEVER GIVE IN. Your parents are controllable people, and if they love you enough, you can use it to control them.

And NEVER tell your parents that you love them. They don't deserve it, even if you do.

My parents used to be pretty loose with my grades, but still pretty strict compared to normal standards.In elementary school, when I got below 100, they would say work harder but never any outright praise. Wen I do get a 100, they're like okay w.E. In middle school, if I didn't get above a 95, they would chastise me. Conversations would turn hours long with them. They would lead everything to the internet. My dad installed an Ultra VNC suite and used Remote Desktop Connection to spy on me. I didn't know how to block them but learned to uninstall his programs and he would be really angry. My dad's a hypocrite too. Especially in eating. He always says how wen I see a food I like, I eat like crazy. When he sees steak, he's like a ***ing wolf. My parents think they're always rite.Whenever my mom gives me a suggestion like, go read a textbook. If I say no, she gets mad angry then I have to do it anyways. In high school, things started going downhill. My bio teacher had this heavy *bottom* accent and gave us 3 pages of notes average a day. I always got bored in her class and got like 70s. They always say how much internet I use. My dad cut off my connection and only gives it to me when he's home and they say how much computer I use, even though my friends uses twice as much. They always lead my grades and bad stuff to the computer. 

-reply by VictimKeywords:

Get a life , puhh leease,Annoying Parents!

You guys are pathetic , honestly. My cousin complained about this exact same thing. You know why his parents treated him like this? He was a loser. Never did any work around the house. Didn't clean up after himself. He always asked for games , and useless crap. Never washed his dishes , and never did his homework. Locked himself in his room to go on his computer , looking up God knows what. Either you guys are pathetic losers , or angsty idiot teenagers. How would you feel if you had a kid with no motives? You're constantly cleaning up after him/her. Doing his/her laundry , washing her/his dishes , knowing that he/her is failing. He'd always complain and complain , saying that his parents are such *BLEEP*s , and privacy ruiners. Give me a break. He pretty much scarfed everything in their fridge , and asked his parents to get him whatever game or computer thing he wanted. If they didn't get him what he wanted , he'd cry. You really got to fend for yourself when going up against your parents. You see , whether you like it or not , you have their genes , and you live under their roof , and you take half of their pay check. My advice , to stop living like a mooch off , and get REAL. 

-reply by MauiMuscleKeywords:

**** PARENTS. Move out as soon as you can. Make your own rules. Get your ownplace and job. Throw parties at your house.Have fun. Do drugs. Have plenty of premarital sex. Do what youwant when you want. Set your own limits.  Controlling and hypocritical parents are always the worst,they think that by pushing and nagging you alll the time you will have a good future. This is provent to not work,because kids and teenagers only try harderer to get away from their parents and their bull**** advice/ rules/ exc.

mothers...drama queens...does it make a difference?Annoying Parents!

yeah, I could say that  parents are really annoying... My mom's a drama queen... And she gets her "lines/dialogues " from TV... And I'm so sick of it...And I can't say that directly to her because I know that THAT would be disrespectful... All I can do is smile and pretend I'm listening to her sermons... I trained my self controlling my emotions when I'm annoyed... But inside, I'm shouting at the top of my lungs... She wants this "closure" stuff between mother and daughter and I've been close to her ever since I was born and I'm tired! and I'm stuck with her for12 more years...(it's a family thing, you're not allowed to live somewhere else until you reach that certain age) ...

-reply by chupul

IM So Anoyedn!!Annoying Parents!

omgh!

wenever a guy rings me my dad gets all weird and its anoying then I recentlly started going out with this guy hes awsome hes so loving! and I cant tell my parents coz they don't want me having a bf  bla bla bla so iv kept it to myself but now they are making me stay home everyday after school and I can never go see him except saerdays and if its a sh*t day then I'm screwd they wont let me out so my bf has to go with out seeing me for ages and thats not fair and its all coz I spent a day wid my bestfriend after school without asking. Omgsh I'm so angry. They just don't understand anything !

-reply by tony