xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
broflovski

Annoying Parents! Screw you mom and dad

I think it depends on who's your parents.But seriously....my parents...need to dieand I'm only 13. If I think they need to die now, I might preform that action when I'm 16 or something if they keep up how they are acting towards me. Jeez, I tell them that I need glasses and they go "Well, you need glasses because you're on the computer so long!" WTF! That's so rude! Come on, I've had bad eye sight since I was like...6! But when they took me to the doctor, they only check my far sighting! I'm near sighted!!! I can't see ANYTHING within 4 feet of me, and my parents think I got it from the computer. WFT? You can't become near sighted from the computer, can you? You'd become far sighted! And near sight is something you get off a family member. And my dad was like "There is no one in our family who has glasses!" HELLO! At least half of my family have glasses, jeez. They don't even care about my own eye sight. Yes, it's true I'm on the computer all the time, but then I would hae been blind by now. I'm not on the computer ALL the time. And even though I am, they're always telling me to get off. Haven't they seen some of my work? (Website wise). They don't even support me on the computer! or encourage me to do better with scripting and graphics! They just try to kick me off! They always think I'm just chatting with people on the internet. If that was the case, I'd rarely use my computer. I'm guessing if I played my violin 8 hours a day, my parents would tell me to get off the violin even so because i keep playing it too much. Jeez...And I don't have a strong attitude towards my parents, but they seem to get hurt waaay too easy. At least my mom. She's too sensitive. But she yells like hell, even about small things and it scares me. I get the want to cry whenever I'm around my mom because she yells too much.I've been seeing the counculor at my school latly because my parents cannot help me at all through out my life. They support me on things I don't even look foward to in life, and I've been very VERY depressed latly and they make me feel even worse. I hate being around my parents, I am definatly moving out of my house in 4 years if they keep this up. And I don't care if I live in a rusty old hotel, I just don't want to be around them. EVER.

Actually I'm moving out when I'm 16.I made a plan and confermed it with my frien'd mom (i'm gonna go live at kyanna's)I've been organizing my resume since forever.

Jeez, I tell them that I need glasses and they go "Well, you need glasses because you're on the computer so long!" WTF! That's so rude! Come on, I've had bad eye sight since I was like...6! But when they took me to the doctor, they only check my far sighting! I'm near sighted!!! I can't see ANYTHING within 4 feet of me, and my parents think I got it from the computer. WFT? You can't become near sighted from the computer, can you? You'd become far sighted! And near sight is something you get off a family member. And my dad was like "There is no one in our family who has glasses!" HELLO! At least half of my family have glasses, jeez. They don't even care about my own eye sight.

That's horrible! Well, I've been straining my eyes on the computer since I was 6, and all I got was like Grade 50 farsightedness on ONE eye, and the other was only a measly 25. I guess it's just luck that my eyesight isn't too bad, but still, I hate it when people blame the computer for something that's unrelated! *fumes*

...Has your parent or parents pissed you off soooo much that you just wanna punch them in the face but you can't, because your living under their roof??!!

AGGHHH!

They blame me for everything!!! I can't believe it! And when they find out it wasn't me they can't even apologize! This is my mom's specialty!

And my dad makes so many racist comments. and I'm just burning inside because I HATE discrimination SOOO MUCH! And when I try to debate about his opinion, and talk out, he calls me a "Smart *bottom*"

And mom would be all like, "I thought I told you..."

YEAH, WHATEVER!?!

So I almost get kicked out for that *BLEEP* experience?!

HA! ...and they wonder why my grades slipped in gr. 6-7? and they wonder why I lock myself in my room? and they wonder why I have marks on my arms?

I JUST WANT TO SCREAM!!!...but all that comes out is a tiny wisper.

196435[/snapback]

i feel the same way. I would love to slap my mom and dad so hard the world could hear. sadly, i live in this house and i love em butr they make me mad

When they really get you going, lock yourself in your room and turn up the music. I 've been there and it sucks but you have to find something to occupy yourself with when your mad. I usually draw or listen to loud , angry music. Try to use reverse phsycology. When your parents yell at you or blame stuff on you, be nice, don't flip out. You can also use a thing called selective hearing. Block stuff out. Choose what you want to hear instead.

Everyone gets annoying sometime in your life(especially when you see them everyday). My parents don't scream at me or anything anymore since I'm old now.. They just get really annoying when they tell me to do something and they repeat it over and over until I do it. I also hate it when they favor my sister more, when she's wrong, just because she's little. The good thing is that they provide the money for everything I want and need.

Okay well my mom is kinda the same way. like idk what to do because sometimes I'm just about to run away but then I realise what I would be missing and all that stuff.but I just cant take my mom . I don't kno what to do . she gets mad at me forrr noo reason. like today I didnt get to study in the library so she took my phone for the week. it makes no sence and she just yells on and on. whats there to do ....-kate

i tried this and made some extra cash
whooo hooo

1. First make shure you have paypal account, If not you can simply
register it for free here https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/home
2. Go on http://www.awsurveys.com/Home.cfm and
register account on it. Answer on questions and you got $4 per
answer. When you got $75 transfer to your playpal account and
spend money from it.

Mind you though it will require a bit of work, but nothing unmanagable

Peace out brovs!

Hey, My parents are exactly the same, I hate being at home at the moment. Especially because it's exam time, it always seems they expect more. But what I find great is riding, when they get too much, go on a ride and get away for a few hours, seek out mates, they understand. There's always an out for those who look.

Show your maturity in words and action.Then maybe parents could trust the young ones to make rational decisions."I want to punch them, run away, speed, drink,do drugs, attempt suicide, whatever..... "do not build any confidence in parents, who have a need, responsibility, love,...And if the family needs help, and you are the mature one, seek it, as suggested aboveThere is no gap that cannot be bridged, just talk (different from yelling and abusing)Prove yourself-Shanti

My parents are soooo annoying they tell me to do stuff when its already done wtf! they baby me, they say do your homework, take a shower, brush your teeth o my God I think I can do that on my own! then a couple months back I did one bad thing and I felt like my parents hated me for the next to months they were always yelling at me and if I would even try to make an argument or excuse I got grounded just now my parents yelled at me for taking a break while doing my homework I tried to say something and now I'm grounded. I shouldn't even be on my computer right now I love them but I want to yell some dirty words into their faces Just kidding bout the dirty wordies but I do feel like I want to hurt them! my parents give me no freedom if I lie I'm grounded for another 2 weeks right now I'm grounded for 2 months and I'm not a bad kid this just all started with 1 little thing and now I feel like if I do the smallest thing I'm grounded for life-diemom!

f. them.

Annoying Parents!

First of all, let me start by saying that I'm a pastors' kid. Expectations are so high for me in every aspect of my life, socially,emotionally,physically & especially SPIRITUALLY...

I hate the last one. I'm not like they want me to be, I've smoked weed before, had sex with guys & girls, lied to them, gotten trashed... I just wish they wouldn't push me into being all holy. I know the day I decide to become "the person they want" ill be more spiritual and surrender my life all to God. I just wish they'd back off & let me breathe.

What can I do to be more accepted?

-reply by katt

BUT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT

Annoying Parents!

OH well my dad is supposed to do laundry and then tells me to do it. And my mom tells me to wash my own clothes so I do and when she says I'm being selfish and not washing her clothes I want to tell her to ef off. Also my mom or dad or grandma is watching my sis and she crawls away and she aint my prob so I let her be but they yell at me for not holding her. She was an effing 32 pond aqt 11 months fatt ars. I just through stuff at the walls after they walk out or I slam my door. I don't give a ef if they get mad I got nothing to lose and my celly aint my life so they need to ef off I don't care if imm 11 so I feel you prob and try havin one parent who is white and the other black so my mom threath=ens me by saying ima tell your dad.

-reply by Chanse

Aww poor you.I hate racist people - no offence to your dad.But I think every1 gets peed off with their parents - escpeically when they favour the other sibling and always take their side!Its soooooo frigging annoying! But I still luff them... But in your situation I'd tell them how I feel without making them think its sum kinda sob story or joke - becoz no1 can reli take me seriously enough! coz I'm apparently IMMATURE! Geesh - when will their pep talks ever cease! Lol - but they only do it 4 our benefit but sumtyms they need to no wht its feels like to be a kid/teenager again! well I no my dad does definitly and annoyingly - he still acts like one - but the lectures are more just from my mum.-reply by I no how you feel :]]

Should i run

Annoying Parents!

Ive got the same problem.For example when I was playing scrabble and she put a not aloud word in she told me to just leave the room and it does not sound bad but it is when you are there and she blames me for every thing she hit me. And she compares me to my friends. Calls me weak scinny and more! I just want to commit suicide or run away. I have tried to commite suicide 9 times. I crie all night I carry a knife in my pocket so I can kill her. But can never sum up the courage. I have talked to my dad and he agrees but tells me just to let it go.JUST LET IT GO! are you crazy! thats hard man really hard. She blames me for everything she is crazy! I love my dad but hate my mom but also love her what should I do?

-reply by Codie